Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES - page 3. (Read 7658 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 11:24:02 AM
Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

There's no chance of it going to Ether levels.

This is the second chance. Neo is definitely the new Eth.  Time will tell.
Activity: 537
August 10, 2017, 10:25:04 AM
Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

There's no chance of it going to Ether levels.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 10, 2017, 09:49:38 AM

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

There were announcements on completing rebranding on 8 August and new website (?) 10 August, and GAS went live on Binance on 9 August (I believe).

Also I think they announced their first ICO.
Activity: 537
August 10, 2017, 05:58:44 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 09, 2017, 11:58:35 PM
NEO allready no 1. coin in Bittrex. It's massive, it's huge!! Just HODL.
Neo is indeed one of the coolest coins and is absolutely on the top of the list at bittrex. It is a great time to grab this coin before it leaves for the moon. It seems that it has the potential of producing great profits with time. I don’t think so anyone is going to sell this coin right now.
Considering how much it rose, I am very happy with the current price for us hodlers.
Yeah I will sell 25% my funds hold in NEO for take profit and continue holding, the current price very high so I think should keep safe my investment before it correction price, keep safe my funds always important than earning extra profit Smiley
will see if this continue as it was really pumped so hard, I don't know if upwards will be much bigger after, but if holding for longer time
for sure it will bring good profits, neo maybe just starting.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 09:13:37 PM
To the moon! I will be holding forever
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 09, 2017, 09:06:58 PM
Anyone buying more? i want to add more but i dont know if i should add more at this price or wait for price to drop.
kc.
Activity: 267
uh-huh
August 09, 2017, 08:29:50 PM
NEO looking strong again, hope you guys managed to buy some (more) when it dipped down to around $17.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
August 08, 2017, 12:22:28 PM
Neo is indeed one of the coolest coins and is absolutely on the top of the list at bittrex. It is a great time to grab this coin before it leaves for the moon. It seems that it has the potential of producing great profits with time. I don’t think so anyone is going to sell this coin right now.
Considering how much it rose, I am very happy with the current price for us hodlers.
Yeah I will sell 25% my funds hold in NEO for take profit and continue holding, the current price very high so I think should keep safe my investment before it correction price, keep safe my funds always important than earning extra profit Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 08, 2017, 11:56:15 AM
Agreed, NEO is a great coin for long term growth if the Chinese markets adopt it.

The ANC production is abit slow, and using the wallet eats one coin each deposit, but if thats fixed it will work well.
kc.
uh-huh
August 08, 2017, 11:42:32 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 06:29:32 PM
kc.
uh-huh
August 07, 2017, 06:05:48 AM
What did I say? When NEO moons... it will moon hard.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 04:15:31 AM
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
August 07, 2017, 04:11:47 AM
80% IN! THis must be one of the best projects, hoping x10 next year, at last 200 USD.  Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 07, 2017, 03:59:38 AM
Woke up to $20 NEO.

It's up 176% in the past 7 days. Price gone 4 times since I bought it 10 or so days ago. Damn, why didn't I buy more :/
Now let's hope Hush picks up as it's quite undervalued atm Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 12:49:51 PM
NEO is doing great. Very nice project. Huge potential. Get on the train while there is still room to make good profit. Watch 8th (NEO 2.0) and 10th (Big presentation) of august. Testing ATH soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
August 06, 2017, 06:41:38 AM
By how much the price will increase . There's also the development of the project .
Activity: 392
August 06, 2017, 03:33:25 AM
I am holding lots of NEO for 1 months.
I am hoping for a good price for exit.
Can we expect 30$ in 1 months?

neo is in talks with the chinese gouvernment and major companies, if crypto stays i would def hodl neo longterm, the upside is unknown could be amazing (min. eth price)
Pages:
Jump to: