Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES - page 4. (Read 7658 times)

kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
August 06, 2017, 03:22:42 AM
Is anyone using the "CoZ Neon Light Wallet" for Macbook. Have you been getting GAS. How safe is the wallet?? Huh
I replied in another thread. It's very safe and being used a lot as you can see here - https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6qpdfn/neon_wallet_alpha_release_is_now_live/
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 06, 2017, 01:28:49 AM
Is anyone using the "CoZ Neon Light Wallet" for Macbook. Have you been getting GAS. How safe is the wallet?? Huh
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
Last night NEO was 10 usd
And it just made surprise to reach 15usd now.

I should buy more,.... banzai
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 05, 2017, 08:19:21 PM
I am holding lots of NEO for 1 months.
I am hoping for a good price for exit.
Can we expect 30$ in 1 months?

Yeah maybe. But I wouldn't do something you regret and sell too early? I know its your money your choice but why do you set a timeline for one month to hold one of the strongest and highest potential cryptos? Remember when Ethereum made a huge, fast gain from double digits to $200+ in a month or two? I can see NEO doing the same.

If the crypto market really takes off (which I think it will) I can see NEO being $1000+ realistically in 2-3 years. Heck, maybe sooner. Don't underestimate the power of making money, the power of FOMO, the power of new investors and widespread adoption, the power of technology, the power of the blockchain - okay you get my point.

This can all happen sooner than you think. ESPECIALLY in China. I work with Chinese suppliers for my business and we sometimes talk about crypto and they say it is absolute huge out there and people are crazy about it. The sky is the limit.

I couldn't have said it better myself! The reason eth grew so fast was because those big companies like jp morgan and microsoft announced their interest in its chain. Maybe chinese businesses will get interested in neo in the near future. In that case I expect neo to hit 50$ after the first rally, 130$ after the second, and over 500$ by the end of 2020.
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
August 05, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

Yeah maybe. But I wouldn't do something you regret and sell too early? I know its your money your choice but why do you set a timeline for one month to hold one of the strongest and highest potential cryptos? Remember when Ethereum made a huge, fast gain from double digits to $200+ in a month or two? I can see NEO doing the same.

If the crypto market really takes off (which I think it will) I can see NEO being $1000+ realistically in 2-3 years. Heck, maybe sooner. Don't underestimate the power of making money, the power of FOMO, the power of new investors and widespread adoption, the power of technology, the power of the blockchain - okay you get my point.

This can all happen sooner than you think. ESPECIALLY in China. I work with Chinese suppliers for my business and we sometimes talk about crypto and they say it is absolute huge out there and people are crazy about it. The sky is the limit.
Merit: 379
August 05, 2017, 04:51:07 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
August 05, 2017, 04:38:17 PM
neo is now mooning same with bitcoin. hopes everyone is now happy on what is happening with this coin.
kc.
uh-huh
August 05, 2017, 04:34:41 PM
Hit $14.
Activity: 346
August 05, 2017, 03:18:38 PM
Neo has a good move to rwbrand it from antshare, the name is important, learn from dark coin rebrand to dash, now it is massively used everywhere, when it is dark coin it is just looked like a coin for dark world
It seems that neo is not for dark coin, we will see it will develop from what we think I also hope so, because I have hope in NEO
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 05, 2017, 03:03:53 PM
Neo ? Neo is the future in east Asia. Very good Token. Very good for the people in asia.
The course will be up until christmas . I'll buy a little Antshares every few days. Let's see what is in 5 years
I have great hopes in the company
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 05, 2017, 09:46:34 AM
Neo has a good move to rwbrand it from antshare, the name is important, learn from dark coin rebrand to dash, now it is massively used everywhere, when it is dark coin it is just looked like a coin for dark world
Activity: 742
August 04, 2017, 10:10:10 PM
Price when making this thread: $8.19

Everything you need to know: NEO (ANS) vs GAS (ANC): https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

On August 8th: NEOs 1st ICO anniversary, migration to NEO finalised, launch of SmartContract platform

Who here is holding NEO, and what do you expect to go up to potentially? This will be one of the big winners in my opinion, be patient with it and you will be rewarded.

When NEO moons... it will moon hard. I warned you all.

I bought NEO when it was 6.53$.yesterday I sold that when NEO reached 11$.Now i am waiting for dump.I know that NEO is the chines ETH.Also value of this coin increasing day by day.In this month it will be above 15$.
kc.
uh-huh
August 04, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
Someone asked a question about wallet for mac on another thread. Here was my answer:

One of the co-founders mentioned in a video that they will not be focusing on a wallet for macs, but will be focusing their attention on the windows one. He said wants the community to get involved and well... the community did get involved and made one for the mac. There is a nice light wallet for the mac I saw on reddit. If you go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/, you can see on the right under "Wallets" there is the "CoZ Neon Light Wallet". If you click on "Mac" it will download the light wallet for you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 06:10:36 PM
Here is a recent interview on August 2nd with one of the co-founder from NEO:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@boxmining/neo-antshares-with-co-founder-da-hongfei
kc.
uh-huh
August 04, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
Does anyone know more about the Antcoin GAS which it is named now. I have heard that you can only buy it on chinese exchanges. Would it also be smart to buy the gas that you will get passive, since you are using it actively?

I currently own 424 Neo shares right now.  I got in a $6.15 and I think I'm just going to move 300 into cold storage so I can earn GAS and use the other 124 to buy dips and sell tips.  It's too tempting to have NEO on an exchange right now.  Especially with the August 8th right around the corner.

How do you earn passively right now?
Why is it tempting?
Is that the official wallet? https://app.antshares.org/
Do you have a guide for earning gas?

The information you are looking for is here - https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j2zw5/everything_you_need_to_know_antshares_vs_antcoins/

Official wallet is here - https://neo.org/Download
Activity: 238
August 04, 2017, 02:36:23 AM
I currently own 424 Neo shares right now.  I got in a $6.15 and I think I'm just going to move 300 into cold storage so I can earn GAS and use the other 124 to buy dips and sell tips.  It's too tempting to have NEO on an exchange right now.  Especially with the August 8th right around the corner.

How do you earn passively right now?
Why is it tempting?
Is that the official wallet? https://app.antshares.org/
Do you have a guide for earning gas?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 05:56:39 PM
I got into NEO a few months ago and only to hold for 1-2 years. I am not interested in day trading. I own more NEO than anything else. I am in the hope camp that it will hit $100 or more.

how many do you own?  Grin
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 03, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
I believe NEO now is what ETH was at the beginning of this year, or what BTC was 5 years ago. This project has the potential to blow up in China any day now. In the very near future, the Chinese will list NEO on all of their exchanges, and NEO will go all the way up to 50$, after which the whales and FOMO's will start pouring in, bringing its value up to 400$. This could happen within 2 years.
Activity: 238
August 03, 2017, 05:27:14 PM
Does anyone know more about the Antcoin GAS which it is named now. I have heard that you can only buy it on chinese exchanges. Would it also be smart to buy the gas that you will get passive, since you are using it actively?
Activity: 276
August 03, 2017, 05:19:14 PM
At the present moment I only see 2 valuable crypto projects as undervalued.
XMR and NEO.

All those who were lucky or smart to buy NEO, Hodl!
because those project getting speculation too much. thats why undervalued and overvalued sametime.
Pages:
Jump to: