Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES - page 5. (Read 7658 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
I got in at $9, waited out the dip, and even bought in more on the low. I wouldn't be surprised to see it over $25 by the end of the week.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 03, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
It will rise for long, but this rise last few hours will go down in next few hours again. But anyway, it is great project with great future.
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
August 03, 2017, 03:28:52 PM
At the present moment I only see 2 valuable crypto projects as undervalued.
XMR and NEO.

All those who were lucky or smart to buy NEO, Hodl!
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
August 03, 2017, 03:27:13 PM
too much hype. i see some panic coming in shortly  Grin
Not really, it's been relatively stable compared to all the other cryptos over the last month or so. Having said that, it can't go up forever.
Activity: 329
August 03, 2017, 03:26:50 PM
too much hype. i see some panic coming in shortly  Grin

Would be great to fill my bags
August 03, 2017, 03:25:52 PM
I got into NEO a few months ago and only to hold for 1-2 years. I am not interested in day trading. I own more NEO than anything else. I am in the hope camp that it will hit $100 or more.
How many do you own??? What price did you buy them for Huh? Grin

Anything, not anyone. He has most of his crypto in NEO
Activity: 85
August 03, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
too much hype. i see some panic coming in shortly  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
I got into NEO a few months ago and only to hold for 1-2 years. I am not interested in day trading. I own more NEO than anything else. I am in the hope camp that it will hit $100 or more.
How many do you own??? What price did you buy them for Huh? Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 02:52:06 PM
August 03, 2017, 02:48:09 PM
People that are telling you to sell NEO are broke and will remain broke with that kind of mentality. NEO is so young and it is in its very early stages of development and marketing. In fact, they aren't even doing much marketing at all yet and there is still a huge community and growing every day - not JUST china!

Check out the new NEO sub reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/?ref=search_subreddits

The new website (which looks awesome) is coming out soon and they are revising and improving their wallets. The community just released the new light wallet (Neon Coz wallet) and it works very well. Holding NEO you can claim free GAS too (which is the revised ANC - Antcoin). This project has a lot of things going for it and it will be $50 by years end mark my words.

Even 50$ is an understatement. My wife has spoken.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 02:32:35 PM
People that are telling you to sell NEO are broke and will remain broke with that kind of mentality. NEO is so young and it is in its very early stages of development and marketing. In fact, they aren't even doing much marketing at all yet and there is still a huge community and growing every day - not JUST china!

The new website (which looks awesome) is coming out soon and they are revising and improving their wallets. The community just released the new light wallet (Neon Coz wallet) and it works very well. Holding NEO you can claim free GAS too (which is the revised ANC - Antcoin). This project has a lot of things going for it and it will be $50 by years end mark my words.

I play on buying a lump sum of NEO when I make more money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
August 03, 2017, 02:28:58 PM

kc.
Activity: 267
uh-huh
August 03, 2017, 02:14:19 PM
Going well...
Activity: 98
August 03, 2017, 08:07:53 AM
Which NEO wallet do you use?? I have a macbook but they dont have a Wallet for Mac. The web wallet takes hours to synchronize. I want to earn Antcoins too.
Alpha (!) of the NEO wallet for Mac is already available here: https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/blob/master/releases/alpha.md

Alternatively, you can use a webwallet while waiting for the final release.

Also, I highly recommend to read this FAQ  Wink
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6p7bvv/new_to_rneo_read_this_post_first_rules_faq/
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 03, 2017, 07:39:09 AM
Whatever wallet you choose will take hours to synchronize.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 03, 2017, 07:29:58 AM
Which NEO wallet do you use?? I have a macbook but they dont have a Wallet for Mac. The web wallet takes hours to synchronize. I want to earn Antcoins too.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2017, 06:49:16 AM
May I ask how many shares I will earn with 100 NEO?
there is a calculator for that  Smiley https://neotogas.com/
Activity: 121
August 03, 2017, 06:35:31 AM
I am holding approx 100 NEO and I am going to hold for a couple of years.  Mine are in an exchange at the moment but I wish to withdraw to wallet to earn the shares.  Any suggestion son the wallet? Also I hear you lose 1NEO when it is withdrawn to wallet?

Use the official NEO wallet.
Are they on Bittrex?
NEO wallet can only hold whole numbers of NEO and Bittrex charges 0.35 transaction fees. You have to send 100.35 NEO to your wallet to get an even number of 100.

thank you - they are on bittrex.  This is very good information - I will get these moved out to wallet asap.  May I ask how many shares I will earn with 100 NEO?
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 03, 2017, 06:09:38 AM
I am holding approx 100 NEO and I am going to hold for a couple of years.  Mine are in an exchange at the moment but I wish to withdraw to wallet to earn the shares.  Any suggestion son the wallet? Also I hear you lose 1NEO when it is withdrawn to wallet?

Use the official NEO wallet.
Are they on Bittrex?
NEO wallet can only hold whole numbers of NEO and Bittrex charges 0.35 transaction fees. You have to send 100.35 NEO to your wallet to get an even number of 100.
Activity: 121
August 03, 2017, 06:06:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: