Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 11. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Yes, unquestionably NEO is good choice to invest. Neo is the one the most promising and inherent coin for future market. Right now prices of NEO is down , this is the right time to buy. Because probability is after November princes of NEO will go up. If you want to get satisfactory ROI on NEO, I would suggest you to hold for long period of time. As price of NEO is down , it will definately go upward in future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 19, 2018, 09:50:59 AM
NEO is a good coin and has great potential in the future, NEO once reached the highest price of $ 192 and bought when the price of NEO was cheap then it was a good and promising thing in the future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
If you think the currency is good, and without any signs of drawbacks, if there are already experienced people, I think you need to closely consult and advise you to a bit to observe then act.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
September 19, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
i have no idea how calculated the coins price or value? maybe this prices are very good for all cryptocoin marketcap. but there is the point, neo prices will increase if the market cap starts growing.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 08:04:35 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
I will not advise you yet to buy this coin, but I do not deny that this is a bad choice, you can try and you can even get to make it a profitable plus and go further, with some new experience.
I doubt too that purchase neo this year is the good idea. There is besides this coin still a set good for investment and at lower price.
Activity: 119
September 19, 2018, 07:55:41 AM
I think that NEO is definitely a worthwhile investment, but to buy NEO under such market conditions, i think you have to think twice, because it will probably HODL a year and a half to make any significant gains.
But on the other hand, if you do not buy neo at the price in 17 dollars of the USA, then such opportunity can not be more. If you strongly believe in growth neo, then perhaps it is worth buying it at such price.
Activity: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
I will not advise you yet to buy this coin, but I do not deny that this is a bad choice, you can try and you can even get to make it a profitable plus and go further, with some new experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 07:34:22 AM
In my opinion, you have to invest in Neo, because it is very stable for long-term investments. This is the right time for you to buy now and hold back Neo is a big coin and top altcoin on a trading site.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
investing in NEO is indeed a good way to invest in long-term profits. if you are able to be patient to make a long-term investment in NEO. I'm sure the future of NEO will be bright
Activity: 165
September 19, 2018, 02:47:04 AM
I think that NEO is definitely a worthwhile investment, but to buy NEO under such market conditions, i think you have to think twice, because it will probably HODL a year and a half to make any significant gains.
Activity: 347
September 19, 2018, 02:38:56 AM
My current NEO price is very low only $ 17 very suitable for us to buy and store. NEO will increase again and it is only fast or slow. And i believe in the future NEO will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 644
September 19, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
I think neo will be able to make x5 from current level to about 100 usd. How do you think nex exchange will help to increase the popularity of neo? 
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 07:50:05 PM
buying neo can be used as the best option for investment, because we believe that neo is currently in the best position and will have good potential in the future. So I think Neo will continue to be one of the best ways for the future.
However, whether you want to buy neo or not depends on personal decisions,
but for now I think it's the right time to buy,
so that is why I suggest to buy because we might get big profits
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 18, 2018, 06:54:33 PM
buying neo can be used as the best option for investment, because we believe that neo is currently in the best position and will have good potential in the future. So I think Neo will continue to be one of the best ways for the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
that's a very good idea. I think the same thing about you. In 2018, I was interested in NEO-based projects on the market.

If you're going to invest in 2018? I think you should do NEO-based projects. it could be an ICO opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 18, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Buy. I am sure that this is a very strong and interesting project. At the moment, the coin is very cheap and you are unlikely to see the best price for buying Neo.
Activity: 310
September 18, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
If i have money now, i think ETH. Because i think the ETH price may have been there and it will not go down anymore. This may be the final preparation and forecast of ETH before the sharp increase. So you should not buy NEO this period.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 03:21:04 PM
Of course for some people very hard to invest in coins that not so popular as bitcoin or ethereum, but I think NEO is not bad option on the market
if I think NEO isn't worth buying,
I would suggest you buy XLM, XRP or ethereum
Very much agree with what you say we better buy ethereum,
especially when this is the right time to buy it because ethereum prices are cheap
Activity: 394
September 18, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Of course for some people very hard to invest in coins that not so popular as bitcoin or ethereum, but I think NEO is not bad option on the market
I think if you can, you should buy all of them(4 coins). Every coin has a huge potential because they all have memorable milestones in the past. NEO is a great choice.
Activity: 406
September 18, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: