Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 8. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 18, 2019, 11:34:27 AM
The platform is really great, and I do not understand why NEO is still so cheap. I supposed that this altcoin would grow more and faster. I love it, and I hold it in my wallet. Suppose NEO will be one of the gainers soon.
I understand that every platform that exists today in its capabilities announce quite a lot of points that are quite impressive in the cryptocurrency market. But if you follow the Eco company’s market, to a greater extent, the developers use erc-20 for their projects, and not NEO, STELLAR or waves.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2019, 04:01:54 AM
The platform is really great, and I do not understand why NEO is still so cheap. I supposed that this altcoin would grow more and faster. I love it, and I hold it in my wallet. Suppose NEO will be one of the gainers soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 12:44:20 PM
NEO is cheap today it's right. But I have some feelings that project don't think about price and go to own goals. After loud growth at the 2017 I didn't see such strong movements at the 2018. I hold NEO but because have losses.
I also like that having the same problem as you, by holding the NEO I was forced because I would return my losses when I bought it until now. and my hope this year hopefully the NEO can experience a good price increase
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 15, 2019, 12:34:02 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
This is a great opportunity for you to buy a NEO and hold it for 2 years. NEO is always suitable for long-term holding, because it is not highly volatile. It is considered quite stable in 2018. It seems they are preparing for an important turning point of the business. If you are a fan and trust NEO, don't hesitate to buy it now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 11:41:58 AM
Buying Neo this period is a very good idea, it's one of the solid projects in the market and since the price is low right now I feel its an opportunity to buy if one has the money because it is certain it will rise soon when the market becomes stable.
agree with you. I managed to buy this coin for 5.5 dollars and now I am waiting for it to grow to 1000 dollars. It is quite real
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 11:07:56 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
For now it is actually the best opportunity to buy neo, because I know that neo will develop very well in the future and can become an investment. so don't hesitate to do that if you want to benefit later.
What you say is true that right now is the right time to buy neo, but if you don't have capital, don't force it and it all depends on your individual decisions. Hopefully our choices can be right.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 15, 2019, 09:41:26 AM
For now it is actually the best opportunity to buy neo, because I know that neo will develop very well in the future and can become an investment. so don't hesitate to do that if you want to benefit later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 09:23:44 AM
What I can tell concerning NEO... I would divide the answer to 2 parts. The first - whether it is necessary to buy it speculatively, here the answer unambiguously yes, as estimating its schedule, it is possible to see that around 7 dollars and above, in it there were large players, so profit in the next 2-5 months is provided to you.
The second part is more difficult. The project is less fundamental, generates gas less, than it would be interesting to investors. And besides - MORE worthy alternatives appeared.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 30, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
There is no doubt that NEO should be in your portfolio, especially if you buy it now...we may never see such prices again
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 30, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
Once, NEO made a lot of money. But I don't know what it is anymore on the old day and what it shows ahead. I think there's still potential. You will earn a lot of investing in the right place in that critical time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
NEO is cheap today it's right. But I have some feelings that project don't think about price and go to own goals. After loud growth at the 2017 I didn't see such strong movements at the 2018. I hold NEO but because have losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
Neo should definitely buy for long term. This is one of the most promising coins for today. and is cheap
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 12:34:02 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo is below $10 now, hard to believe since past the bull run
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
Buying Neo this period is a very good idea, it's one of the solid projects in the market and since the price is low right now I feel its an opportunity to buy if one has the money because it is certain it will rise soon when the market becomes stable.
Activity: 518
December 30, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
Of course I will buy neo. neo is one of the crypto on my investment list. I believe that neo has very good potential and neo is often referred to as a strong competitor for ethereum.
That's what I heard, Neo, many people are discussing that this coin will be a heavy competitor for Ethereum later, and even if at the moment I will have money, I will buy Neo for my investment to save and hold until the price rises as high as I expected I will sell it.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 29, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Of course I will buy neo. neo is one of the crypto on my investment list. I believe that neo has very good potential and neo is often referred to as a strong competitor for ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
Buying is something I strongly recommend, NEO is a very good altcoin for investment. if you buy it now then it will be very good for the future of your trade.
Activity: 518
December 28, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
I believe in the future of this altcoin. I am sure that in less than 3 years it will become as popular as Ethereum. This is a very good platform. A lot of people support it and they are ready to invest in this token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
November 07, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Neo is one of the coins that should be in the wallet.I think it would be 500 dollars in the bull season.Neo is one of the best projects.In addition, gas comes in the wallet with neo.This brings us extra money.So it is advantageous to buy neo.
Activity: 392
November 18, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Now the market is very unpredictable. I'm pretty sure the price could get even lower. I think you need to buy a little bit every week. So you can be sure that you will not buy too expensive.

Pages:
Jump to: