Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 6. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 28, 2019, 10:10:06 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
Neo dropped very much after this topic's opening date, I hope you didn't buy Neo. 5 dollar is it's lowest prices for 2018 and I think we won't see this prices again for neo.

I also don't dare to buy a NEO, it's better to buy coins that are already in the top 10, Cardano and Ripple are 2 coins that are cheap and have the chance to rise up to 10x at the end of the year.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 08:39:17 PM
NEO is a good coin, and this coin is supported by a team of experienced developers, so I think it's the right time to buy because now prices are cheap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 28, 2019, 04:56:01 PM
I still trust this coin. But at the moment the market is very unpredictable, so the price of a coin can fall. But it seems to me that this coin can bring very good profits in the long run. We just have to be patient.
I agree.  It is difficult to predict something at the moment.  I also think that the NEO is quite a progressive coin that will definitely reach some small heights.
Activity: 840
April 28, 2019, 04:39:16 PM
I still trust this coin. But at the moment the market is very unpredictable, so the price of a coin can fall. But it seems to me that this coin can bring very good profits in the long run. We just have to be patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 28, 2019, 02:25:35 PM
If things would continue with China like that, NEO won't be a thing.

If China change how they look to crypto, Neo would become great.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 02:12:06 PM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
According to my opinion Neo is the best competitor with Etherium. I'm going to buy neo now, cause now Neo is available in very lowest price and I think price will increase very soon.
Merit: 111
April 28, 2019, 01:33:40 PM
I don't know lot about this and the current situation is how suitable for the investment so I am waiting to see the change this if it was positive then definitely investment is good for NEO.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 11:17:01 AM
NEO is saving energy. its team is preparing NEO 2.0. it has a high reputation in China. i bought some NEOs early this year. An opportunity not to be missed.
Merit: 262
April 22, 2019, 06:27:33 AM
Don't buy. NEO was good when china was involved in crypto. They banned everything and also they killed NEO. If they acted differently, NEO could be huge.
i thought China still was supporting NEO?
anyway it is too centralized and just is not as good as Ethereum
the price might get pumped hard by manipulators anytime but it is not what you want to have as a long term hold
China is not supporting neo and any other blockchain. they are only taking the advantage from it and put really strict rules and restriction to the blockchain companies and you can see how neo doesn't even get any hype till this time and that means a lot of people are not trusting it again.

Still, they didn't gave any clarity whether they are supporting the blockchain or not but what I know is NEO is one of the subsidiary project of their government based. Recently China announced they are going to ban the mining form in their country which they don't find any profitable through this mining. Still, the news is not official news from their government sources.
sounds like manipulations. i'm quite sure they are happy with their mining profits and the power they have got from having so much bitcoins. they definetely not gonna ban it but they want something more and for some reason they are interested in putting crypto under pressure
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2019, 06:06:14 AM
Now is the time to buy any coin from the top 10. Prices on the market have already fallen a lot. If the market still will fall then quite a bit. Prices are attractive and you can make good money when rebounding.
I think you are right. Now good prices for the purchase of crypto assets, especially for the future. Despite the fact that NEO was abandoned by the chinese, in the growing season I think I will grow up a lot of things, possibly NEO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
April 22, 2019, 02:58:49 AM
Neo dropped very much after this topic's opening date, I hope you didn't buy Neo. 5 dollar is it's lowest prices for 2018 and I think we won't see this prices again for neo.
Activity: 532
April 22, 2019, 02:51:45 AM
well i have some neo coins in my wallet and still hold it. it's been a good month because the price increasing from $9 to $12 and go down again at $10 right now. tbh i don't know is neo will increase or not because the price is seems always stable around the price $9-11. maybe we need to wait until the project develop.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2019, 11:32:11 PM
Don't buy. NEO was good when china was involved in crypto. They banned everything and also they killed NEO. If they acted differently, NEO could be huge.
the price might get pumped hard by manipulators anytime but it is not what you want to have as a long term hold
China is not supporting neo and any other blockchain. they are only taking the advantage from it and put really strict rules and restriction to the blockchain companies and you can see how neo doesn't even get any hype till this time and that means a lot of people are not trusting it again.

Still, they didn't gave any clarity whether they are supporting the blockchain or not but what I know is NEO is one of the subsidiary project of their government based. Recently China announced they are going to ban the mining form in their country which they don't find any profitable through this mining. Still, the news is not official news from their government sources.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 504
April 21, 2019, 09:43:40 PM
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 05:33:50 PM
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 21, 2019, 05:00:37 PM
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2019, 04:14:58 PM
As for me, the project is still of little interest for speculation. There are more volatile assets. You need to look at the fundamental, and if you are an investor you can buy NEO for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
April 21, 2019, 02:29:01 AM
the current situation is not a matter to think about the future of anything if you had the hope with your investment that you are selected you definitely put the investment in it but no one will predict the future if it was positive for you you will get successful.
Activity: 437
April 21, 2019, 12:53:59 AM
In terms of long-term investment, I think NEO is still a good choice because it still has a great attraction. NEO is still ranked 18th in the coinmarketcap. Its price is only 10.85 $ so you should buy it at this time.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
April 20, 2019, 11:48:45 PM
Buying neo at this moment is not recommended. If you see the market chart of NEO you will see that in this past few days are very unstable for it. NEO is good for long term investment you can buy now but make sure to hold it until the market is in good condition.
Pages:
Jump to: