Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO. Buy or not? - page 7. (Read 181317 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 05:04:04 PM
NEO is a great investment, it will double your profits because NEO itself will rise and also give you GAS tokens for free if you hold in in your NEON wallet. GAS itself will rise so you'll be getting multiple profits from just buying NEO
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 20, 2019, 04:13:11 PM
I also now don't know if Neo will bring a profit this year, but i think is better to invest first time on bitcoin and after to choose some altcoins and wait for a bull run. The market need to grow, but this can take time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 20, 2019, 01:40:26 PM
In this time I don't do it because the situation of all the investment is not properly going with the flow so investment on this time will giving the less confidence for me so I waiting for the stability changes to happen in this market then I noticed a good investment on this and it will be the best idea and opinion for me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 01:15:48 PM
Neo is one of the coins that should be in the wallet.I think it would be 200-300 dollars in the bull season.Neo is one of the best projects.In addition, gas comes in the wallet with neo.This brings us extra money.So it is advantageous to buy neo.

The number of NEO users continues to increase significantly so that the NEO's future will be bright, I'm sure that NEO will soon enter the top 10 again so that NEO invests are the right thing.

Last year, I was sure that NEO would beat many tokens and come into the top-5 cryptocurrencies. It did not happen but I still believe that this altcoin will show its strength - maybe it will be a bit later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 20, 2019, 12:38:32 PM
In my opinion Neo is a good promising altcoin and this coin have a great future. The team members of this coin is very professional and currently price is decrease a lot and it’s golden time to buy neo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 20, 2019, 10:41:57 AM
Neo is one of the coins that should be in the wallet.I think it would be 200-300 dollars in the bull season.Neo is one of the best projects.In addition, gas comes in the wallet with neo.This brings us extra money.So it is advantageous to buy neo.

Your price statements are quite vague and it does not help readers believe in the future of NEO.
I think the NEO is just silent and waiting for a good time to make its key decision. I always uphold the technology businesses in China, they have a lot of technology talents. we won't know how amazing they are after 3 - 4 years.
I do not appreciate projects from China, they always create pumping and dumping continuously in a project and gradually they move on to other projects, abandoning old projects, NEO is also a good example, it was very popular in previous years but now, it is almost not welcomed or encouraged by people. And with such negativity, I might ask people to stay away from the NEO, or if we want to invest, choose short-term investment, NEO is outdated and no longer appropriate over time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 20, 2019, 09:15:38 AM

The number of NEO users continues to increase significantly so that the NEO's future will be bright, I'm sure that NEO will soon enter the top 10 again so that NEO invests are the right thing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 20, 2019, 09:09:04 AM
Yesterday, i bought some NEOs. i am not scared by the bear market. NEO has some good news, recently. i will prepare for it for two years. we will see it explode, very quickly.
Activity: 560
April 20, 2019, 08:37:51 AM

Your price statements are quite vague and it does not help readers believe in the future of NEO.
I think the NEO is just silent and waiting for a good time to make its key decision. I always uphold the technology businesses in China, they have a lot of technology talents. we won't know how amazing they are after 3 - 4 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 20, 2019, 08:24:49 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 22, 2019, 10:24:21 AM
I do think that NEO is a good project, and the big price drops from the ATH do make it attractive at current prices. One question that's pertinent for all coins though - the bear market continues, so will prices drop further? I suspect they will.
why are you doubtful about the NEO?
hasn't the NEO been proven to be a potential altcoin in the future?
if you only see the current price, this is a very natural thing, not only the NEO has decreased.
It has been loosing a lot of demand and where's your point to call that as a coin which still have a lot of potential to grow in the future?
this is not a natural thing when you are seeing the new coins were over performed NEO. We know that a lot of new coins have surpassed NEO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 07:05:43 AM
I do think that NEO is a good project, and the big price drops from the ATH do make it attractive at current prices. One question that's pertinent for all coins though - the bear market continues, so will prices drop further? I suspect they will.
why are you doubtful about the NEO?
hasn't the NEO been proven to be a potential altcoin in the future?
if you only see the current price, this is a very natural thing, not only the NEO has decreased.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 22, 2019, 05:01:09 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
NEO is definitely a great altcoin to buy and hold for long. I also bought a NEO at $ 6.5 and now I have a little profit when its price has stabilized at $ 7.6. But that will not be our goal.
I think that when the Chinese trade market grows and recovers, the NEO will definitely get a big gain to raise its price to $ 15 in Q2.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 22, 2019, 04:47:57 AM
Activity: 644
January 22, 2019, 04:34:10 AM
instead of neo, you can buy ethereum or bitcoin in these days.
because neo cant make profit in long term like bitcoin or ethereum.
or maybe you can buy xrp for short term
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 04:38:27 AM
The platform is really great, and I do not understand why NEO is still so cheap. I supposed that this altcoin would grow more and faster. I love it, and I hold it in my wallet. Suppose NEO will be one of the gainers soon.
be patient, neo has a good developer. owned platform has a promising plan in the future. if the market has improved, I think neo will also improve slowly soon. buy it now is the right choice, than you buy coins in ico.
of course, neo is a coin worth buying , seen from markets and large volumes in all markets that's what makes me interested in buying neo and hold, in the long run
today to buy a coin but more than appropriate, because it has very good prospects. Nevertheless, you need to follow the developments of the cryptocurrency market, because users of cryptocurrency can change their preferences, which can directly affect the future prospects of the project.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2019, 02:22:35 PM
The platform is really great, and I do not understand why NEO is still so cheap. I supposed that this altcoin would grow more and faster. I love it, and I hold it in my wallet. Suppose NEO will be one of the gainers soon.
be patient, neo has a good developer. owned platform has a promising plan in the future. if the market has improved, I think neo will also improve slowly soon. buy it now is the right choice, than you buy coins in ico.
of course, neo is a coin worth buying , seen from markets and large volumes in all markets that's what makes me interested in buying neo and hold, in the long run
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 02:11:54 PM
Neo hasnt have any much news lately, im worried
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
Activity: 644
January 18, 2019, 02:01:55 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 01:50:02 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/neo is below $10 now, hard to believe since past the bull run
I agree! Neo is one of the best projects to date. You can safely invest in this coin a lot of money without fear of losing money
Pages:
Jump to: