Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 6. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
I like Litecoin. Litecoin is the currency coding or currency equivalent of the internet. It is hierarchically similar to Bitcoin, based on the Peer To Peer platform. Litecoin allows users to pay very quickly and completely free for anyone in the world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Platform projects like NEO still need to develop the best approach to smart contracts. NEO will still have to increase the number of ICOs and projects, but it has managed to move in a pattern not unlike Ethereum, at least until now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

I think NEO can reach higher than Litecoin and still has room for improvement plus the chinese market treats there projects good and the fact that the goal of NEO is to have an ecosystem of applications with a wide variety of uses and smart contracts so yeah i think NEO for sure
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 28, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
I think that both coins are very interesting. In order to reduce the risks of losses, we can invest directly in both coins. I think this is a good strategy.

To reduce risk of losses it needed to invest to 10 or more cryptocurrencies and the most part of portfolio should be in BTC and ETH. I think that investing to the LTC and NEO inly it is very risky strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 28, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
I think that both coins are very interesting. In order to reduce the risks of losses, we can invest directly in both coins. I think this is a good strategy.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
Litecoin is the only addition to bitcoin, he never claimed to be a replacement of the cryptocurrency. Transactions in it are much faster and cheaper. As for neo, it also has many advantages.  with no contract you can create smart contracts without special knowledge, you can also exchange digital assets and many currencies directly to p2p. In General, choose for yourself what is best for you. As for me, I have it in my neo wallet.
Activity: 490
June 28, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
I bought both coins for a long period of storage! I look forward to very good growth in the near future! To all friends as well as to buy. I think that growth will start in July!
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
June 28, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
NEO is smart contract platform to build apps and Litecoin is a currency. Most ICO projects are based with ethereum platform. Then NEO platform also looks like ethereum. I have seen most popular exchanges has NEO trading pair and NEO based decentralized exchanges. I think NEO has a good future and I will go with NEO.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
June 28, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
if I definitely choose Litecoin, because the price will be higher in the future than the price of NEO.
I dont think litecoin will show much growth in the future. In recent months, it hyped because of the news of litepay being launched, but as we all know litepay was a failed project and it has already ceased to operate due to problems of liquidity and financing.

If LTC continue to fail, its investors will soon lose trust in it and move to some other well established crypto. LTC needs to upgrade its technology in order to stay alive in the market.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO is always my first choice. NEO is the first cryptocurrency was born in China, it has very professional development team, great support community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 28, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
Litecoin is just for payments and has not a relevant technology or contribution behind, it is an old coin and widely accepted, but NEO is clearly the future.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
I think i suggest neo because neo is a welknown coin than the litecoin and neo there are more partnership and for now it is good to invest because the price of neo is not big buy and hold for the longterm.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
I prefer NEO because the underlying technology of NEO is excellent.
And NEO has a huge community of support.
I also support this suggestion because NEO has very good potentials compare to litecoin.
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
Investing in NEO is definitely worth it, because it will make a good competition to the ethereum and, accordingly, will grow and develop, so now when the market is down, it is necessary to take it, I think that later we will not regret investing. but still everyone must make a decision and not invest more than what he is ready to lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 28, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
Litecoin is one of the high value altcoins, it also has good growth potential. NEO is always my first choice. NEO is the first cryptocurrency was born in China, it has very professional development team, great support community. NEO is aiming for a smart economy, its technology and development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call it Ethereum of China. In addition, NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe in the next few years NEO will grow very strong and beat many altcoin in the top 10. Right now is a good time for us to buy NEO because NEO price is very low.

True. NEO has support of the Chinese market and being similar to ETH in many ways it is also called as Chinese ethereum. According to me, NEO is quite undervalued currently taking into consideration its technology and the fact that it also operates smart contracts.

Moreover NEO has zero transaction fees and also NEO holders receive passive income in the form of GAS that is generated and paid out to NEO holders that hold NEO in official wallet or on an exchange such as binance.
Activity: 86
June 28, 2018, 05:25:33 AM
LTC and NEO, these two coins are good for long term hold because they both have good community support and are popular, but i would have noted NEO as a more promising coin, because its blockchain has many opportunities for practical, use like ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 27, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
Both of those coins are very good. NEO had lots of hype at the beginning of the year. Now its a bit low on price, but the team and people support and are still high. You can try your luck with that coin. Also, Litecoin is still on the same high lvl. I think both of those investments would bring you nice profit in the future.

Yes. NEO had a lot of hype since its start, but ever since other smart contract platforms have emerged, that hype has been slowly decreasing over time. There have been many competitors like EOS and Cardano, which promise to become highly scalable and efficient in executing smart contracts. However, I believe that only platforms with the most support in the mainstream world will be most likely to succeed in the future. NEO has China backing it, so it could reach new heights as it transforms the traditional economy we're used to, into a smart economy.

NEO has a great development team, and promising features that may experience a rise in price if it gathers a lot of traction in the mainstream world. When compared against Litecoin, it's a totally different system, but similar in the way transactions are processed. If you were to choose among them, I'd suggest that you buy and hold both, simply because they have constant development and a tried and tested technology. Of course, Litecoin is not as active in development as NEO, but it's considered as the Silver standard of crypto because it's been tested over the years as a strong and resilient cryptocurrency. Not only that, but Litecoin is limited in supply in contrast to NEO, which may rise in price at a greater level than its counterpart. However, NEO is capable of much more things beyond those of Litecoin, as its functionality can be expanded for decentralized applications. You can use NEO both as a cryptocurrency or as the fuel needed to execute smart contracts (which is not possible with Litecoin).

In the end, both NEO and Litecoin will remain in crypto land for years to come. They may not be direct competitors, but they're surely useful cryptocurrencies for payment transfers in the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
June 27, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
Well, it’s pretty obvious that most of the people will opt for NEO as it has proven itself quite promising in past few months. NEO is a platform that operates smart contracts and projects are being created on this platform that hold real world applications.

Moreover NEO has zero transaction fees and is highly scalable. On the other hand LTC is just a copy of bitcoin and nothing more. It launched litepay recently which ceased to operate due to problem of liquidity and financing.
Activity: 85
June 26, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
NEO is like ETH
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 10:20:07 PM
in my opinion, LTC is more stable and can be exchanged on many exchanges but NEO is more promising.NEO. It has a great project concept,
a team, and also a low current price. Will be able to compete with the second largest cryptocurrency that is ETH.

Pages:
Jump to: