Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 9. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
I chose NEO, it is indeed one of the rising cryptocurrencies because of its breakthrough in the latest blockchain technology. It is one of the platforms that offers Smart Contracts - a software that can track and automate broadcasting in blockchain technology
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
between Litecoin and Neo I would prefer to invest in Litecoin because I prefer Litecoin's blockchain system even though Neo itself has a good system but I think the best blockchain system after Bitcoin is Litecoin so I chose it
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
I recommend to choose NEO, because NEO is obviously its platform is almost the same as the ETH platform, although it does not exceed it. and the rate is good enough for NEO. NEO platform is now beginning to develop
Activity: 574
June 25, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
Both!
Really why now?
You can just divide your invest capital as you want
Just have a look of the coin history, make a few analysis (you don't have to make them super-accurate, but they will be your own
Of course find some people who have more experience and take the advice from them
In my opinion, it's better to go 60% in NEO and 40% in Litecoin
In any case you always can exchange coins
Activity: 56
June 25, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Litecoin of course !
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
Of all the coins, EOS looks the best, but from your NEO list this is also a good option. So better choose from this two..
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 25, 2018, 03:35:04 PM
I personally think that NEO is better as it is a platform based on which can be build, while Litecoin is based on Bitcoin. So in my opinion the more adoption NEO gets the price should go higher.

That's certainly true, mate. NEO is somewhat better than Litecoin, simply because it's a platform capable of executing smart contracts, to extend its functionality. Unlike Litecoin, you can create or issue tokens within NEO, create or interact with decentralized applications, and more. Also, NEO is environmentally friendly, whereas Litecoin is not. While NEO has some fair advantages when compared against Litecoin, it's still relatively new in the crypto space. Litecoin has been in the market for quite some time now, and due to its limited supply, it's considered "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold".

Therefore, if I were to choose among the variety of cryptocurrencies in the market to invest for the long term, I would choose both NEO and Litecoin. Their unique use cases and technology will allow them to expand in price and popularity for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 62
June 25, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
I believe NEO and Litecoin are both great altcoins with promising future. Though they both have their prons and cons, I will prefer NEO to litecoin. NEO being similar to ethereum in terms of Blockchain technology is faster and has an increasing growth rate and also has smart contracts capabilities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
June 25, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
they are completely different , NEO is Network like Etheruem and many projects are built on it. while Litecoin is built from bitcoin source code.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
NEO and Litecoin are very different coins with different features. NEO, if I understand it correctly, has smart contract capabilities, whereas Litecoin is a fork of bitcoin that makes it leaner. They serve different purposes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 24, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
why do you place "or". it can be "and". both are good and their worth to be bought for a long term perspective. i believe, that they still can make some x`s
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 24, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
Here I will start the first by telling you that cryptos is not a rich fast market for now, ask anyone who has succeeded in cryptos, that person will tell us how cryptos takes time and patience long enough, then for your question , if it is I will invest more in neo because I believe neo will have a brighter future.

Yes, I also believe that neo really have a great potential compare to litecoin, but let us see how far this two crypto can go. I am expecting for more improvements soon.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Here I will start the first by telling you that cryptos is not a rich fast market for now, ask anyone who has succeeded in cryptos, that person will tell us how cryptos takes time and patience long enough, then for your question , if it is I will invest more in neo because I believe neo will have a brighter future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
Both are good and solid coins but for investing and getting profits quickly may not be good idea. I see these two coins as less risky but more conservative, so you won't get big profits quickly. You can try the low cap altcoins (more risky) for bigger profits.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 23, 2018, 05:34:18 PM
NEO is a high capacity network with compliance built in. I think that Litecoin is more like the small brother of BTC and will last but not grow.
Activity: 211
June 23, 2018, 05:22:30 PM
I know enough yet for the second coin. It seems like both have pretty good potential for the future. I prefer litecoin of on NEO. I am more optimistic about him.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 23, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
It's a tough question for me, because I have a different sympathy for both. Both of them made me a lot  Smiley But in technical terms, Litecoin seems to be ahead...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
I personally think that NEO is better as it is a platform based on which can be build, while Litecoin is based on Bitcoin. So in my opinion the more adoption NEO gets the price should go higher.
I also like neo much more, in my opinion this is a much more promising coin. But the crypto currency market is very unpredictable and anything can happen. Litecoin can become much more popular and expensive than neo. We can not see the future.
I agree that the market is now very unpredictable. That's why in order to choose one of these two projects now it is enough to throw a coin. Everything is very unpredictable, one news can bring down one coin and raise another to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
I also like neo much more, in my opinion this is a much more promising coin. But the crypto currency market is very unpredictable and anything can happen. Litecoin can become much more popular and expensive than neo. We can not see the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 20, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
I think they are not so much comparabled with one another, NEO being more like a platform and LTC more like a currency. LTC has the first movers advantage and it's well established in the market, NEO is still a new player and although there has been a few successful ICOs its technology is still yet to be bulletproofed. If you're risk averse I would go with LTC, if not, NEO may provide bigger gains.

Yes. NEO is relatively new to the crypto space, in contrast to Litecoin. It could take a couple of years, before NEO matures in development, to become a stronger cryptocurrency in the market. While both NEO and Litecoin are two completely different things, they're similar in the sense that they can be used for digital payments. Litecoin has first mover advantage, and it's been one of the strongest altcoins closer to Bitcoin in terms of development and features. With a limited supply, and stable pricing, Litecoin could become something big in the future.

On the other hand, NEO will also become something big in the future, once it gains traction on ICOs, and dApps. While it's not as popular as Ethereum, NEO has quite an advantage over the former, in terms of scalability, and regulation compliance. It's capable of processing large transactions per second, and it's backed by China. Eventually, we would be able to see large-scale projects being developed on NEO, to make the ecosystem stronger and better than ever. And when that happens, NEO will rival many altcoins we know and love today.

Nevertheless, NEO and Litecoin will surely remain in crypto land for as long as we could imagine. Their success will be driven by true development, innovation, and adoption in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin
Pages:
Jump to: