Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 4. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO - a project that is almost entrenched in the top 10 digital currencies. In June-July, 2018, its rate fluctuated between $ 30 and $ 40 per coin, which allowed it to occupy 11th place in terms of total capitalization. Growth in value can contribute to positive news about the development of the platform and cooperation with the Chinese authorities and large companies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
July 17, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
Litecoin for me is a relatively new coin, because I never invested in it. But NEO is exactly worth choosing.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:41:59 AM
The use cases are so different that you should actually have a bit of both. Investment wise, I would tend to choose NEO since it has more potential for the future.
Activity: 41
July 11, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
I go for Neo because Neo is most promising coin of all the time.
Activity: 88
July 11, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
Litecoin is just an improved version of bitcoin, and there is no innovation there. And many people see the future for NEO, and I support them.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 11, 2018, 02:49:31 PM
I am choosing both, neo and litecoin can increase like the other coins and it still a good time to buy both coins. but I think neo will get the first chance to increase and then litecoin will follow but I am not sure how much higher that litecoin can reach because, since the last year, the litecoin price cannot increase higher. I still believe that litecoin can reach a new position in the coinmarketcap although it might be difficult, they have a big chance for this.

Well, one thing for sure is that both NEO and Litecoin are strong cryptocurrencies in the market today. Litecoin is the silver standard of cryptocurrencies with its unparalleled security, speeds, and stability (in contrast to most altcoins in existence), while NEO is an alternative smart contract platform with greater scalability than leading platforms such as Ethereum. As such, it would be wise to invest in both coins for the long term, as they're prone to become valuable over time. Litecoin has a very limited supply in contrast to most altcoins in existence, while NEO has a strong development team behind it.

NEO can do great with China backing it, enabling a smart economy for all. On the other hand, Litecoin can serve as a safe-haven asset just like Bitcoin even if it lacks active development and innovation. Therefore, NEO and Litecoin could remain as leading altcoins in the market for many years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 06, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
Maybe both will not be my first choice at the moment, but if I have to choose, it's not a hard choice to go on Neo.

I am choosing both, neo and litecoin can increase like the other coins and it still a good time to buy both coins. but I think neo will get the first chance to increase and then litecoin will follow but I am not sure how much higher that litecoin can reach because, since the last year, the litecoin price cannot increase higher. I still believe that litecoin can reach a new position in the coinmarketcap although it might be difficult, they have a big chance for this.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:43:52 AM
Maybe both will not be my first choice at the moment, but if I have to choose, it's not a hard choice to go on Neo.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
I personally chose Neo, technologically this coin is more perfect than Litecoin!
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 03:29:09 AM
I think it is very difficult to choose NEO or LTC when thinking about profitability because both altcoins are good, are likely to increase prices. But I'm still leaning towards NEO. NEO is a good platform, the ability to develop better LTC and NEO community increasingly strong.
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
Both are good and solid coins but for investing and getting profits quickly may not be good idea. I see these two coins as less risky but more conservative, so you won't get big profits quickly. You can try the low cap altcoins (more risky) for bigger profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
Of these two coins, I would have chosen NEO, because it is more stable and it seems to me that now it is more popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
For me, this is a very difficult choice because I like both coins in the same way. I plan to keep them in the mid-term perspective.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 30, 2018, 09:17:41 PM
I think NEO will bring more profit to you. Litecoin is a good altcoin but its foundation is very casual, with no obvious difference as NEO.
Experts highly appreciate NEO's foundation, systems and staff. So investing in NEO at the moment is a smart choice.
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 09:13:35 PM
I think both coins are worth investing. NEO is very promising in long-run, providing that they will manage to attract much more smart contract applications to its blockchain. Litecoin would go up relatively soon when LitePay successfully starts.
Activity: 165
June 30, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
Yes Neo is a very unique project and has excellent potential towards Ethereum. Perhaps they are taking a bigger share of the water to come. So the price can start growing. Because I believe this project will be able to compete very competently.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 04:23:12 AM
if In my opinion NEO is better than Litecoin, NEO has sophisticated technology and has a big community in the market so I'm sure the future of NEO is very bright and reliable in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
I do not see how Litecoin can attract investors, yes it's a legendary coin, but from a technological point of view, Litecoin is far behind many modern blockchains. Especially LTC is far from such ecosystems as NEO or Etherium.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 30, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

It is difficult to compare these projects, because they have different purposes. Litecoin is used as a means of fast and cheap transactions, and NEO as a platform for smart contracts.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
June 30, 2018, 03:57:04 AM
I prefer NEO because the underlying technology of NEO is excellent.
And NEO has a huge community of support.
True. NEO has much more advanced and innovative technology when compared with LTC. NEO has one of the most hard working development team behind it which has made it to rise to the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. NEO has huge community support from the Chinese market and receives huge funding for its projects. Recently ONT project was developed on NEO platform and as it can be seen that this coin has already multiplied by 10 times in price. 
Pages:
Jump to: