Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 5. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
I do prefer NEO. My reason being that the average price of a coin in NEO is lower than in LTC. Why this, this is because whenever there's a massive mooning in the market, the percentage increase of NEO will be very higher than in LTC. Additionally, I love the NEO platform and innovation
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
If choosing between neo and ltc, i would recommend neo for your investment. current development of neo platform is pretty good and the neo community is bound to get bigger.
Activity: 116
June 29, 2018, 06:15:19 PM
I would prefer NEO, as Litecoin has been around for a long time and has already shown good growth. The NEO platform has a large growth just ahead, so we are waiting.
Activity: 77
June 29, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
If choosing between neo and ltc, i would recommend neo for your investment. current development of neo platform is pretty good and the neo community is bound to get bigger.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 12:12:22 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
For the long term I chose Neo, and for quick profit I also chose Neo
although for NEO it has a very rapid development, for Litecoin is much more expensive than NEO. because indeed for the NEO has a big enough clutch, but for Litecoin to be a more coin high prices with the ever-increasing development from the beginning.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
as far as I know, if both coins are good altcoins on the market today. But in the case of investments and for quick profits.
I preferably am in two coins only in the case of having a potentially coin and also a cheaper coin in terms of per value.

Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 12:08:43 AM
If you compare with Wright, I think neo is better and more advanced. It already possesses all the functions that modern cryptocurrency platforms require, but the transaction speed is still not enough, there are still not many people to use, and there is still much room for growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 12:03:32 AM
Neo is the best ,its china's ethereum , more room of growth and its really cheap right now , im planning to fill my bags with neo it has a lot of opportunity.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
I think both NEO and LTC are best altcoins in the current market.But when we compare these two coins NEO is better than LTC because NEO has similar technology to Ethereum and now there are lots of NEO based ICOs. So, NEO will be the next Ethereum.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 11:44:07 PM
I think that i dont agree with you, the price of Litecoin now is higher the price of NEO but this do not mean it's still exactly in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 11:43:16 PM
I think it will depend upon you. How much you are going to invest and how long you will hold them. For long term with good investment I prefer NEO. Other than, my preference is for LTC.
To me it looks like he is planning on investing in that coin with the hopes of getting that money long term. NEO is not the investment for that...
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
I think it will depend upon you. How much you are going to invest and how long you will hold them. For long term with good investment I prefer NEO. Other than, my preference is for LTC.
Activity: 236
June 28, 2018, 09:50:01 AM
I think better choose NEO because it will be used as a platform for DAPP and ICO. When Litecoin only as payment method.
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.
NEO
Analogue of the Ether from the Heavens, the Chinese crypt with great potential, promising and quickly recouped in 2018. He looks for himself!
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 28, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
maybe litecoin is still my choice compared to neo.
I do not know the exact reason, only I am used to using litecoin as my investment.
I have never tried NEO coins.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
June 28, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
I think both NEO and LTC are best altcoins in the current market. Both coins have a great team and great concepts. But when we compare these two coins NEO is better than LTC because NEO has similar technology to Ethereum and now there are lots of NEO based ICOs. So, NEO will be the next Ethereum and it will have a great potential. So, I believe NEO is the best.
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 09:29:06 AM
Both of it has a unique value. I would choose both of NEO and Litecoin.
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.

Exactly. Not only they have their own unique values, but they also have their own unique uses too. Whereas Litecoin can be used for stable, and secure payments, NEO can be used for interacting with dApps or smart contracts. Litecoin can be compared as silver, while NEO can be compared as the fuel needed for smart contracts to execute on the blockchain. NEO can be used for launching tokens for ICO purposes, crowdfunding, DAOs, decentralized exchanges, and more. Its functionalities can be extended way beyond those provided by Litecoin.

However, Litecoin can also exist as a NEP-5 token within the NEO blockchain. As such, it could benefit of the advantages provided by NEO, while retaining the same characteristics of the original Litecoin (such as total supply). In the end, it's only a matter of choice whenever people who want to use a fast blockchain for daily payments, or they would simply want to interact with smart contracts on the blockchain. I believe that both will remain in crypto land for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes I think NEO is still my choice, because NEO is a coin that has great prospects and very good coins. NEO grows well and deserves long-term investments.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 28, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Litecoin are old generation and also still good with many trust from many people, also NEO new generation Altcoin with new technology development. Just invest in both of them and get your profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
June 28, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
if I definitely choose Litecoin, because the price will be higher in the future than the price of NEO.
I dont agree with you, the price of Litecoin now is higher the price of NEO but this do not mean it's still exactly in the future.
As we know, Litecoin was invented by Charles Lee who was a former Google employee, It is considered as bitcoin 2.0. While NEO is called China's Ethereum and it is considered to be a rival to Ethereum in the future. So the price of NEO is completely pass litecoin in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 28, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

currently these two coins have decreased considerably. yes, almost all crypto is declining.
I think you can buy second time in cheap mode as it is today. but nevertheless any speculation is risky.
Pages:
Jump to: