Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 111. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
NEO`s trip is going on. Future NEO events here:

12 April - NEO Tokyo Meetup, Japan
20 April - NEO Madrid Meetup, Spain
24 April - NEO Vienna Meetup, Austria
26 April - NEO Zurich Meetup, Switzerland
13 May - Bitcoin and Blockchain Fair 2018, Australia
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Having NEO is the ownership of a small ant. GAS is the qualification, who has GAS, can eat and drink in the NEO ecosystem, but it needs to pay GAS to NEO owners.

If I was just starting out I would invest half in NEO and half in GAS  Wink

Both NEO and GAS are seriously undervalued, but that will change  Cool
Why you don't invest all in NEO and get airdrop GAS monthly?  Grin I think it will more profit than a half in each coin. Cause you can earn more by increasing of NEO and GAS price  Roll Eyes

Personally, I invested in ANT and all my GAS has been generated, not bought. Ya, it's a beautiful thing   Kiss

But if I was just starting out getting invested in NEO, I would invest half into NEO and half into GAS.   Cool

Why? Because from this point in time I think that GAS will 10x before NEO   Wink

Both NEO and GAS will moon anyway, so it's all good. This will be a fun ride for all involved  Cool
Well, it's maybe a smart strategy on investment at this market. I've reviewed already, total supply of GAS just 16m compare with NEO is 100m, yeah maybe i'll turn to your method soon  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
NEO is an open source, non-profit, community-backed blockchain token platform that aims to create a distributed network “Smart Economy.” NEO is ideally suited
to provide the platform that will best support Spotcoin’s vision for the future. NEO was specifically designed to address legal and regulatory requirements for both
fungible and non-fungible digital assets. Spotcoin - one of many project using Neo.

Thanks for the tip - I was unaware of Spotcoin until now  Smiley

What is Spotcoin? another ICO coin? whats the project is about?
Cryptonity
Why i cant claim gas in neotracker?

I cannot claim gas in my NEX chrome extension... Maybe the feature wasn't added yet.

You could login into the NEON wallet with the generated private key from the Chrome extension and claim your GAS there, that should work.

So it is not possible to claim gas on NEX chrome extension yet?

Are there any other NEO wallets you would recommend?

I need GAS to send NEO? Or is it not neccessary?

Sorry, for so many questions. Love for NEX, got me into NEO and don't know much about it yet.

I dont think you need gas to send Neo, but you would need your private key to send Neo and Nep-5 tokens
Cryptonity
Hello everybody. I myself have long been waiting for such a low price for Neo, a good time to buy it. Soon there will be a lot of good news on the coin. Good luck to all.
---------
Damn NEO has come down in price a lot. Still not enough for me to pick up, but it is getting tempting Cheesy

at the current bear market, time to pick up your favorite altcoins
Cryptonity
City of Zion have released Neon Wallet v0.2.3. It can be downloaded from the following link –

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.2.3

Bug fixes and updates include –

Updates:

- Improved error messages for transaction failures.
 - Added Discord link to app footer for community support.
 - Added blacklist to prevent sending assets/tokens to known phishing addresses.
 - Updated token sale window to require user to confirm that they understand the terms of purchase.
 - Updated token sale window to remove option to purchase tokens without SC verification.
 - Updated token sale window to add verification step before completing purchase.
 - Added scripthash for SWH (Switcheo).

Bug Fixes:

- Prevent multiple wallets from having the same name.
 - Fixed account creation to include new account in settings & login screens (no longer requires app restart).
 - Fixed account deletion resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).
 - Fixed wallet recovery resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).

Does this apply to Neotracker wallet and neotracker website? Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
City of Zion have released Neon Wallet v0.2.3. It can be downloaded from the following link –

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.2.3

Bug fixes and updates include –

Updates:

- Improved error messages for transaction failures.
 - Added Discord link to app footer for community support.
 - Added blacklist to prevent sending assets/tokens to known phishing addresses.
 - Updated token sale window to require user to confirm that they understand the terms of purchase.
 - Updated token sale window to remove option to purchase tokens without SC verification.
 - Updated token sale window to add verification step before completing purchase.
 - Added scripthash for SWH (Switcheo).

Bug Fixes:

- Prevent multiple wallets from having the same name.
 - Fixed account creation to include new account in settings & login screens (no longer requires app restart).
 - Fixed account deletion resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).
 - Fixed wallet recovery resulting in white screen (no longer requires app restart).
NEO is an open source, non-profit, community-backed blockchain token platform that aims to create a distributed network “Smart Economy.” NEO is ideally suited
to provide the platform that will best support Spotcoin’s vision for the future. NEO was specifically designed to address legal and regulatory requirements for both
fungible and non-fungible digital assets. Spotcoin - one of many project using Neo.

Thanks for the tip - I was unaware of Spotcoin until now  Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
I read the news that the GAS has risen in price from listing for Binans. But as far as I remember he was always there, at least they were charged to the holders of NEO. It seems to me that few people thought of investing in GAS before, as he himself generated for NEO holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
NEO project funds have recently been ONT. The price of NEO has dropped a lot. Is it suitable for layout purchase?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

I cannot claim gas in my NEX chrome extension... Maybe the feature wasn't added yet.

You could login into the NEON wallet with the generated private key from the Chrome extension and claim your GAS there, that should work.

Sorry, for so many questions. Love for NEX, got me into NEO and don't know much about it yet.

Sorry I don't know if GAS claim is possible with the NEX extension, I just showed up a different way to claim it. I'm using NEON wallet (Download-Link on the Neo website) in combination with my Ledger Nano S which works really great and is very secure.

Normally you don't need to have GAS to send NEO, but if a Smart Contract gets executed you may need a little GAS balance, for sure they will announce all details soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I think with this potential and the team everything will be fine. What we saw last year was very cool, I keep on holding NEO

yes right, but this is not the good time for crypto, lets wait more... i personnally hope that asian peoples will prefer NEO Than Bitcoin
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Having NEO is the ownership of a small ant. GAS is the qualification, who has GAS, can eat and drink in the NEO ecosystem, but it needs to pay GAS to NEO owners.

Why you don't invest all in NEO and get airdrop GAS monthly?  Grin I think it will more profit than a half in each coin. Cause you can earn more by increasing of NEO and GAS price  Roll Eyes

Personally, I invested in ANT and all my GAS has been generated, not bought. Ya, it's a beautiful thing   Kiss

But if I was just starting out getting invested in NEO, I would invest half into NEO and half into GAS.   Cool

Why? Because from this point in time I think that GAS will 10x before NEO   Wink

Both NEO and GAS will moon anyway, so it's all good. This will be a fun ride for all involved  Cool

Not sure I would do this. The Ratio of GAS/NEO ratio has been steadily going down (see https://neoeconomy.io/ - and expand the chart out to ALL)
I think with this potential and the team everything will be fine. What we saw last year was very cool, I keep on holding NEO

I agree!  Smiley

The NEO team has already accomplished some amazing things, and this is only the beginning  Wink

The future is extremely bright!  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 287
Merit: 6

Jump to: