Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 112. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
However, if ONT goes to top 10, where will NEO go given that people believe WAN and ZIL have potential to go to top 10. Now, why NEO have to create ONT given that NEO doesn't need to face the decentralise challange. NEO is more of a centralised model and are capable of changing its model without any big deal. Why couldn't they add the feature in NEO instead of creating a new coin ONT??
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
NEO is an open source, non-profit, community-backed blockchain token platform that aims to create a distributed network “Smart Economy.” NEO is ideally suited
to provide the platform that will best support Spotcoin’s vision for the future. NEO was specifically designed to address legal and regulatory requirements for both
fungible and non-fungible digital assets. Spotcoin - one of many project using Neo.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Ya I'm also really bullish on NEO. Look at how many people signed up for the NEX ico as well... Pretty crazy demand.

Ya like 125k people threw their names in...crazy demand for sure!

Sadly I wasn't one of the lucky chosen ones  Cry

Better luck with round 2  Cool

Were these numbers released somewhere? That's quite a lot of interest, I think one of the biggest yet in an ICO? No wonder a lot did not get chosen.

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/980160968738201602

https://neonexchange.org/token_sale_info/index.html

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Ya I'm also really bullish on NEO. Look at how many people signed up for the NEX ico as well... Pretty crazy demand.

Ya like 125k people threw their names in...crazy demand for sure!

Sadly I wasn't one of the lucky chosen ones  Cry

Better luck with round 2  Cool

Were these numbers released somewhere? That's quite a lot of interest, I think one of the biggest yet in an ICO? No wonder a lot did not get chosen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Damn NEO has come down in price a lot. Still not enough for me to pick up, but it is getting tempting Cheesy

It's true the price of NEO is now very tempting.
But I will buy some of my capital to buy NEO.
And partly I will be waiting in 0.004 btc
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I myself have long been waiting for such a low price for Neo, a good time to buy it. Soon there will be a lot of good news on the coin. Good luck to all.
---------
Damn NEO has come down in price a lot. Still not enough for me to pick up, but it is getting tempting Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It seems to me that with such a huge volatility to the organizers of the ICO it is very difficult to navigate with the price. Perhaps those who raised money in January now already not know that to do with project because that the price almost in 4 times less. It is necessary to try to find a way to resolve volatility.

What goes up quick goes down quick, and vice versa, Many ICOs raised money, price increased x percent, now many of those ICOs lost money and price decreases xpercent
I am talking about this - many now, instead of a certain amount that they collected, at the moment - have an amount of two three times less than they were given by investors - that is, what happens - all companies are obliged to immediately withdraw the funds received in USD USDT DigixDAO ?

This is what makes a legit company stands out from the scam, with dedication, hard work, and passion, Neo will overcome this bear market and rise to the top
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It seems to me that with such a huge volatility to the organizers of the ICO it is very difficult to navigate with the price. Perhaps those who raised money in January now already not know that to do with project because that the price almost in 4 times less. It is necessary to try to find a way to resolve volatility.

What goes up quick goes down quick, and vice versa, Many ICOs raised money, price increased x percent, now many of those ICOs lost money and price decreases xpercent
I am talking about this - many now, instead of a certain amount that they collected, at the moment - have an amount of two three times less than they were given by investors - that is, what happens - all companies are obliged to immediately withdraw the funds received in USD USDT DigixDAO ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
NEO should be above EOS; ADA, stellar by market cap. more project are on NEO then on EOS, Stellar, and ADA is a not even started project. Oh neo neo, when will you start to ouperform others like in january., oh when oh when?

Market fluctuates,  at one point Neo market cap surpassed them but now other projects bounce back
There was some message rolling on internet yesterday about discussion on possibilities and collaboration between NEO and Chinese authorities. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of the news or any link to be used for further digging in. If that's true of course big news. I just saw but can't link it further that's why searching who has patent news source ?

Dont think its Neo, but ONT have some announcements of major partnerships in China, and I believe Neo ecosystem include ONT, Trinity, Nep-5 tokens,etc..
Why i cant claim gas in neotracker?

I cannot claim gas in my NEX chrome extension... Maybe the feature wasn't added yet.

you would need your private key to claim gas and send nep-5 tokens on neotracker
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=NEO+%28NEO%29&SortBy=0
Wow lot of events in april for NEO. I guess this coin will move ETH from the top. What u think guys?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

I cannot claim gas in my NEX chrome extension... Maybe the feature wasn't added yet.

You could login into the NEON wallet with the generated private key from the Chrome extension and claim your GAS there, that should work.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There was some message rolling on internet yesterday about discussion on possibilities and collaboration between NEO and Chinese authorities. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of the news or any link to be used for further digging in. If that's true of course big news. I just saw but can't link it further that's why searching who has patent news source ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
NEO should be above EOS; ADA, stellar by market cap. more project are on NEO then on EOS, Stellar, and ADA is a not even started project. Oh neo neo, when will you start to ouperform others like in january., oh when oh when?
When you lost patient and sell all of your NEO  Cheesy I agree that NEO will remain in top 10 currencies in this year, cause of many ICO based on NEO platform are upcoming. But i think EOS will be an big competitor when they lauchn its main net this July

I'm not sure about EOS, I still don't like how they act with their one-year-ICO and dumping the ETH-price from time to time. I trust in NEO and will hold many years for sure.
Activity: 420
Listing on Cobinhood already today? or later?
Look at this event amount in april!!! -

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=NEO+%28NEO%29&SortBy=0

we will go to the Moon!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Jump to: