Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 110. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Is there any solid proof that NEO is cooperating with China's government? Is it realistic to expect that one day (not so distant in the future hopefully) that NEO will be legally regulated by China and will be able to issue ICO's on their platform in compliance with law and regulation (for China and the rest of the world)?

This is actually biggest advantage of NEO compared to other platform. I just don't know if it is true or realistic yet.

China going to utilize blockchain technology to enhance its businesses, govt sectors,etc...so in the long run China is going to embrace blockchain tech
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Is there any solid proof that NEO is cooperating with China's government? Is it realistic to expect that one day (not so distant in the future hopefully) that NEO will be legally regulated by China and will be able to issue ICO's on their platform in compliance with law and regulation (for China and the rest of the world)?

This is actually biggest advantage of NEO compared to other platform. I just don't know if it is true or realistic yet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
NEO coin project is said to have great technical problems, so the team went to get another ONT.

Then you are uninformed, they work synergistically.

How so?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The price of the project is indeed rising, but I still have to observe for a while. The market is really worrying now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
o finally o finally, neo starts to outperform others, still 9th place, oh neo oh neo, what did they do to you, you have been beaten so bad, will you raise as a shiny star once and for all?

Only time will answer you.
And the movement of BTC also affects altcoin prices.
Hopefully this month BTC will rise and it will be followed by altcoin.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
o finally o finally, neo starts to outperform others, still 9th place, oh neo oh neo, what did they do to you, you have been beaten so bad, will you raise as a shiny star once and for all?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
NEO coin project is said to have great technical problems, so the team went to get another ONT.

Then you are uninformed, they work synergistically.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
NEO is a very good crypto currency....Hope next year Neo Price will be 1000 USD....

We'll get there!  Smiley
Activity: 28
NEO is a very good crypto currency....Hope next year Neo Price will be 1000 USD....
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good afternoon. I do not even have any doubts that Neo is an excellent coin for long-term investment. The coin will cost about $ 1000 after two years I think. Good luck to all.
---------

this is an interesting project, looking out of the roadmap, that I think is very neat and potentially could to succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

Neo is a good investment for the long term, its ecosystem is growing, trinity network, ontology, nep-5 tokens,etc...
Activity: 350
Merit: 46

this is an interesting project, looking out of the roadmap, that I think is very neat and potentially could to succeed in the future, I'm interested in seeing the progress of this thread, and not a bad idea to invest, may be a successful project

Neo is a good investment for the long term, its ecosystem is growing, trinity network, ontology, nep-5 tokens,etc...

Agreed. Long term, the NEO ecosystem will take us far beyond the proverbial "moon".   Wink

HODL like a mofo!  Grin
I like NEO best but , its continue down !!! i am so loser i have seen it 194$ now its 50 $$ only ... so pathetic to see me !!! but i know it will go 1000-3000 this year .But may be i can not stay that times ...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
NEO is an open source, non-profit, community-backed blockchain token platform that aims to create a distributed network “Smart Economy.” NEO is ideally suited
to provide the platform that will best support Spotcoin’s vision for the future. NEO was specifically designed to address legal and regulatory requirements for both
fungible and non-fungible digital assets. Spotcoin - one of many project using Neo.

Thanks for the tip - I was unaware of Spotcoin until now  Smiley

What is Spotcoin? another ICO coin? whats the project is about?

Some new project. At Spotcoin, we bridge the gap between the traditional banking sector and the emerging digital currency marketplace. We are focused on making the financial institution of the future accessible for everyone. https://www.spotcoin.com/

I can be mistaken, but I think the team is from Georgia. There is a theme on the forum - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicospotcoinbounty51-dividendneo-3173859
And even a bounty program from g0blin - http://www.g0blin.com/spotcoin/
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I like NEO best but , its continue down !!! i am so loser i have seen it 194$ now its 50 $$ only ... so pathetic to see me !!! but i know it will go 1000-3000 this year .But may be i can not stay that times ...

Think for long term my friend, bull market and mass adoption of Neo technology will drive price to new all time high

Activity: 64
Jump to: