Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 113. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 6
NEO should be above EOS; ADA, stellar by market cap. more project are on NEO then on EOS, Stellar, and ADA is a not even started project. Oh neo neo, when will you start to ouperform others like in january., oh when oh when?
When you lost patient and sell all of your NEO  Cheesy I agree that NEO will remain in top 10 currencies in this year, cause of many ICO based on NEO platform are upcoming. But i think EOS will be an big competitor when they lauchn its main net this July
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Having NEO is the ownership of a small ant. GAS is the qualification, who has GAS, can eat and drink in the NEO ecosystem, but it needs to pay GAS to NEO owners.

If I was just starting out I would invest half in NEO and half in GAS  Wink

Both NEO and GAS are seriously undervalued, but that will change  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
To know the NEO technology than other Hongfei projects, since only the hunger marketing in order to maintain the price of this coin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
NEO should be above EOS; ADA, stellar by market cap. more project are on NEO then on EOS, Stellar, and ADA is a not even started project. Oh neo neo, when will you start to ouperform others like in january., oh when oh when?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Having NEO is the ownership of a small ant. GAS is the qualification, who has GAS, can eat and drink in the NEO ecosystem, but it needs to pay GAS to NEO owners.
Ya I'm also really bullish on NEO. Look at how many people signed up for the NEX ico as well... Pretty crazy demand.

Ya like 125k people threw their names in...crazy demand for sure!

Sadly I wasn't one of the lucky chosen ones  Cry

Better luck with round 2  Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Does anyone know about the refund Tai's talking about in his twitter..??  I'm looking everywhere for it and I also checked my Antshare Address in the NEO explorer.  Nothing.  I participated in  the Antshare ICO back then with BTC.

" @HeyTaiZen
If u are a @NEO_Blockchain investor, they just started distributing the Antshares ICO refund... so basically u got ur NEO's for free! :-)
"

Thanks.
I don't know if this is the same refund that the above is talking about but this is a quote form the original Antshares announcement page.
Scroll down a bit to "1st refundable ICO (rICO) in the World"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annricoantshares-blockchain-mainnet-is-online-1571738

Refund Policy
We do have a refund policy should an over-funding scenario comes up due to the unlimited ICO funding target.
When the ICO terminates on Sept. 7th, 2016(Beijing Time), ICO participants could have the option of continuing or quitting based on the general conditions of the funds raised.
If a participant wishes to continue, he/she will not be required to do any extra operations; if he/she wishes to quit, a refund application should be submitted on www.antshares.org/ico anytime before the formal release of the Antshares Mainnet.

Nope as that was 2016, already passed.   Taizen talks about now, NEO.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
We are amazed to see NEO here... The days are not far while Neo will rule the world crypto world.. Just stay tuned... By the way you can check this nice collection..

In the cover of the book are many blue-chip coins of this year. I don't hope NEO will rule the world but this year it'll remain as a top 10 currencies and become platform for many ICO
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Does anyone know about the refund Tai's talking about in his twitter..??  I'm looking everywhere for it and I also checked my Antshare Address in the NEO explorer.  Nothing.  I participated in  the Antshare ICO back then with BTC.

" @HeyTaiZen
If u are a @NEO_Blockchain investor, they just started distributing the Antshares ICO refund... so basically u got ur NEO's for free! :-)
"

Thanks.
I don't know if this is the same refund that the above is talking about but this is a quote form the original Antshares announcement page.
Scroll down a bit to "1st refundable ICO (rICO) in the World"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annricoantshares-blockchain-mainnet-is-online-1571738

Refund Policy
We do have a refund policy should an over-funding scenario comes up due to the unlimited ICO funding target.
When the ICO terminates on Sept. 7th, 2016(Beijing Time), ICO participants could have the option of continuing or quitting based on the general conditions of the funds raised.
If a participant wishes to continue, he/she will not be required to do any extra operations; if he/she wishes to quit, a refund application should be submitted on www.antshares.org/ico anytime before the formal release of the Antshares Mainnet.
Activity: 266
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about project join telegram chat with project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why we chose NEO for our MVP rather than Ethereum, Cardano, ICON or Hashgraph (Hedera)? Check out the following link to know ;-) https://medium.com/@reputaction/decentralized-application-dapp-platform-selection-c7790ea74bce
Activity: 210
All line up info, ticketing and RSVP links are now available for all dates of the NEO European tour which will visit Amsterdam, Lisbon, Madrid, Paris, Vienna and Zurich between the 14th and 26th of this month https://neonewstoday.com/neo-european-tour-april-2018/
Activity: 128

" @HeyTaiZen
"

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Congratulations to all the winners of the NEO development competition. You can find information on all the winning entries here https://neo.org/awards.html
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Ya I'm also really bullish on NEO. Look at how many people signed up for the NEX ico as well... Pretty crazy demand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 49
We are amazed to see NEO here... The days are not far while Neo will rule the world crypto world.. Just stay tuned... By the way you can check this nice collection..

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Continue to wait for the next wave of NEO rise, this coin is quite robust, suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
NEO NEWS TODAY reports NEL's monthly report for March.

https://neonewstoday.com/general/new-economy-labs-release-march-monthly-report/

New Economy Labs, the Chinese based NEO development community has released its March report. The monthly reports are a wrap up of all the progress made in the previous month.

During March, NEL continued to improve their block explorer. Some of the improvements made included the ability to switch between MainNet and TestNet, the addition of a NEP-5 asset list and an updated design. The web based wallet also received cosmetic updates, along with the ability to test NNS domain name registration on TestNet.

A full featured WeChat NEO wallet applet (lightweight application that runs within the WeChat environment) was also launched and has already gone through several versions. NEL is currently researching existing mobile wallets to improve the applet’s overall user experience.

Much progress was made on the NEODUN project, with a small batch of 100 parts sent to the assembly plant. NEL expect to have the finished product by April.

NEL also rewrote much of NEODUN’s encryption logic to make the device even more difficult to crack, and changed the method of password verification to be performed on the device rather than the user’s computer, in case the computer is ever compromised.

Further work on NEODUN included the design of the official NEODUN website and driver software, as well as completing the first stages of integration with the NeoLink plugin.

Other technology maintenance included work on the neo-thinksdk, NEO core code, API’s and NEO-CLI.

To round off the report, NEL details a number of community events they participated in, including NEO meetups in Taipei and Shenzhen, and the CCFTF05 Blockchain Technology and Engineering Practice Workshop held in Beijing.

NEL also notes the launch of the NEO Name Service website, offer of free technical advisory services for new NEO projects, and the incubation of a NEO based gaming community platform, all of which were also announced in March.

To read the full report, you can visit –
https://medium.com/neweconolab/nel-monthly-report-for-march-2018-36614c0e5ed1

And The 1st NEO Dev Competition Successfully Concluded
https://neo.org/blog/details/3074
Was the NEX ICO lottery purely random or was it based on the date of registration for the lottery? I did not manage to register untill almost the end of the registration time, unfortunately I did not get chosen Sad

I registered on the first day and did not get chosen  Cry
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hello guys, I'm looking around on google since 2 hours now, and I can't find this information :
What quantity of ANS coin could I have received for free if I was on of the first supporter of the project (Airdrop) ?
If anybody could help me, I would really appreciate it Smiley

Here is the original Antshares announcement thread, I didn't find anything in it that says there was an Airdrop of Antshares - good luck in your quest.

I don't remember anything about it, but in fact all bounty tokens not reclaimed are probably lost. It happened to me in ARK Sad
Jump to: