Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 17. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
It isn't easy to grab in large quantity when prices already touch dollars figures but still something is better than nothing. I also missed it completely but having minimum quantity is better. There is some kind of slow progress in NEO this is what I have impression even things are moving. This is highly busy market where competitors are increasing for almost every project.
Well i do believe on NEO. it is one of the strong crypto in the market no wonder with just basing its market cap holdings. Sometimes it shows a good market price pump meaning that it has a good community. I personally even invested in this project and probably in the near future is that it will be even surpass other strong crypto.

Perhaps its well known to the crypto community that this project possesses strong foundations necessary for its success. This is also one of the best and innovative projects so far in cryptoverse and I will not wonder if its community are getting bigger everyday.
Now NEO is very much underestimated, the capabilities of the platform are very large and have a wide potential for use . I have these coins and I believe in their rapid growth .

The problem is that the tron and other projects attracted the attention of neo investors. Neo had everything to be in the top 5 capitalization projects, but the team missed this opportunity earlier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It isn't easy to grab in large quantity when prices already touch dollars figures but still something is better than nothing. I also missed it completely but having minimum quantity is better. There is some kind of slow progress in NEO this is what I have impression even things are moving. This is highly busy market where competitors are increasing for almost every project.
Well i do believe on NEO. it is one of the strong crypto in the market no wonder with just basing its market cap holdings. Sometimes it shows a good market price pump meaning that it has a good community. I personally even invested in this project and probably in the near future is that it will be even surpass other strong crypto.

Perhaps its well known to the crypto community that this project possesses strong foundations necessary for its success. This is also one of the best and innovative projects so far in cryptoverse and I will not wonder if its community are getting bigger everyday.
Now NEO is very much underestimated, the capabilities of the platform are very large and have a wide potential for use . I have these coins and I believe in their rapid growth .
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

As I understood, 2019 should be the year of decentralization. Hopefully we will eventually see more than only these 4 candidate nodes become part of the NEO network.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.

Exactly, as the expansion continues we can able see more developments in NEO blockchain, as long as more nodes are adding internally we can able to predict more Dapps will be developed internally and this will help the blockchain to get more exposure in the market.

Speaking of DApps, I find very interesting DApps developments within the NEO platform at http://ndapp.org/ . Its worth to take a look at, knowing what NEO has to offer to the developer community that might attract them to adopt the platform accordingly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.

Exactly, as the expansion continues we can able see more developments in NEO blockchain, as long as more nodes are adding internally we can able to predict more Dapps will be developed internally and this will help the blockchain to get more exposure in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Merit: 10

I advise you to pay attention to this thing from the whole text - Increase TPS for Layer 2.
When the competition for blockchain stability and speed is on the market, this can be the golden key that will open the door to increasing capitalization  Wink

When the TPS transaction are kept increasing then we can easily expect the demand for this NEO coin will increase and already you can see NEO blockchain is becoming for the gaming developments in the coming years. Let's hope there are many good companies start acquiring this blockchain in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
During long bearish market, that lasted since end of 2017, till early of 2019, most of good projects have actually fallen and been undervalued obviously.
One of them is NEO project.
Some people are taking the power of this project underestimate it still in the game. Dev team is working tireless to improve this ecosystem. I think there is still good opportunity to buy this on current price it will get explode when this rally will get started than it will be back on its actual place.
Additionally, the NEO can build up its big ecosystem and play important roles for the general growth of blockchain companies in China.
Let's see how long the NEO can reach what ETH achieved for its ecosystem, just a half of ETH's achievements.
Yeah, no one can deny NEO has its unique features that can compete with the industries leading platforms and even technological wise, I think its features are somewhat superior than most platforms. Imho.
NGD releases neo-cli 2.10.0 update with dBFT 2.0; TestNet deployment March 18th
https://neonewstoday.com/development/ngd-releases-neo-cli-2-10-0-update-with-dbft-2-0-testnet-deployment-march-18th
The testnet deployment will be started soon, hours from now.
However, I checked and read the given article, that does not present the planned deployment day on main net, and how long will the testnet deployment take to collect enough required things for main net improvements?

"In accordance with the network upgrade guidelines, the new version will be used on TestNet for a period of at least two weeks. If it proves stable, the MainNet upgrade process will then begin."

https://neo.org/blog/details/4135

If correctly understood the exact date of transition between the networks is not valid at the moment? And still much depends on how stable the network is will be after the transition?

Correct! Any major upgrade / improvement should be implemented first and ideally on the testnet and not on the main net as these are designed to ensure that any side effects on  that update should insulate the main network from issues.
Merit: 252
https://neonewstoday.com/development/ngd-releases-neo-cli-2-10-0-update-with-dbft-2-0-testnet-deployment-march-18th
However, I checked and read the given article, that does not present the planned deployment day on main net, and how long will the testnet deployment take to collect enough required things for main net improvements?

"In accordance with the network upgrade guidelines, the new version will be used on TestNet for a period of at least two weeks. If it proves stable, the MainNet upgrade process will then begin."

If correctly understood the exact date of transition between the networks is not valid at the moment? And still much depends on how stable the network is will be after the transition?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: