Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 16. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

For liquidity is very important news.
Now it is precisely this that is more important with development. Neo is a great project but without popularization on exchanges of development will not work.

Indeed its a good news having pairings to stablecoins on a big exchange like Binance but what I'm most excited about is what will NEO be offering in the next few months in terms on its development which I think could be a game changer!

We have a very bright future ahead  Cool

Really hope keep a very large package of your tokens. More than 1k neo on binance and any price increase will be welcomed. And are you planning to help exchanges that work for neo? Switcheo aphelion and others?

I use Switcheo and Aphelion, but I don't like Binance.

Edit: I am glad to see NEO/PAX and NEO/USDC stablecoin markets added to Binance, though.  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Now it is precisely this that is more important with development. Neo is a great project but without popularization on exchanges of development will not work.

Indeed its a good news having pairings to stablecoins on a big exchange like Binance but what I'm most excited about is what will NEO be offering in the next few months in terms on its development which I think could be a game changer!

We have a very bright future ahead  Cool

Really hope keep a very large package of your tokens. More than 1k neo on binance and any price increase will be welcomed. And are you planning to help exchanges that work for neo? Switcheo aphelion and others?

We have a very bright future ahead  Cool
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I truly believe that Neo has a very bright future in front! I like it!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Activity: 314
Merit: 6
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I think so in next few weeks it will get establish on new support level so this will attract new investors to dive in this project. Even it gaining slowly but it looking steady and moving towards in good direction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.

Exactly, you are the right market situation is becoming a more mature way but there is huge competition for the blockchain development. More Dapps will get more exposure in the market which adaptation of NEO blockchain will increase.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
Hello guys! What do you think of those Crypto Playing Cards I've developed, featuring NEO? 3 other suits are BTC, LTC and ETH.

https://i.imgur.com/SSWjfBE.jpg

Price: ~ 5.58 GAS with free worldwide shipping.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It isn't easy to grab in large quantity when prices already touch dollars figures but still something is better than nothing. I also missed it completely but having minimum quantity is better. There is some kind of slow progress in NEO this is what I have impression even things are moving. This is highly busy market where competitors are increasing for almost every project.
Well i do believe on NEO. it is one of the strong crypto in the market no wonder with just basing its market cap holdings. Sometimes it shows a good market price pump meaning that it has a good community. I personally even invested in this project and probably in the near future is that it will be even surpass other strong crypto.

Perhaps its well known to the crypto community that this project possesses strong foundations necessary for its success. This is also one of the best and innovative projects so far in cryptoverse and I will not wonder if its community are getting bigger everyday.
Now NEO is very much underestimated, the capabilities of the platform are very large and have a wide potential for use . I have these coins and I believe in their rapid growth .

The problem is that the tron and other projects attracted the attention of neo investors. Neo had everything to be in the top 5 capitalization projects, but the team missed this opportunity earlier.

Other major projects  may have gotten the attention of other investors but NEO has its own ways of attracting followers in the crypto industry and technologically wise, we can also say that it can stand side by side with other major platforms and compete with them squarely. At least we can all say that indeed, "competition will create more innovation" so to speak. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: