Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 169. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is it just me or I see lots of complaints about the new 0.9 wallet version. People seem to be having issues with the new tokens. Anyone here?

I have not downloaded it yet, should I wait?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
These new NEO ICO's are really hyped. Same thing happened in 2017 with Ethereum ICO's. NEO is gonna wildly accepted in the near future in my opinion.

neo is a bullshit look at gui wallet - piece of  crap
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
These new NEO ICO's are really hyped. Same thing happened in 2017 with Ethereum ICO's. NEO is gonna wildly accepted in the near future in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Updated agenda for DevCon is just released. Workshop sessions are also included. You can download the agenda from website: http://devcon.neo.org .

https://twitter.com/NEO_DevCon/status/951763164168798208?s=09

http://devcon.neo.org/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Is it just me or I see lots of complaints about the new 0.9 wallet version. People seem to be having issues with the new tokens. Anyone here?
Activity: 238
Can anybody explain to me what it takes to make a NEP5 token on the NEO blockchain? I remember reading something that the projects that want to make a token cant just create one, they have to partner up with NEO first, is this true? If it is true, than this is great to prevent scams and only let legit projects create tokens on the blockchain. Would bring a great advantage over Ethereum or Waves imho.
Activity: 78
Am still waiting for an epic movement tho
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
At the beginning of last year ANS cost only a few cents, it's amazing the evolution from Antshares to NEO and the current NEO prices! It's a worthy rival for ETH, and of course, for every cryptocurrency economy, making a new ATH is a reality. Grin
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
327 developer teams all over the world joined NEOs devCon

https://imgur.com/1iA4MSk

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO Founder Says It's Time for Regulators to Step In

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-11/neo-founder-says-it-s-time-for-regulators-to-step-in-video

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/china-s-largest-cryptocurrency-thrives-despite-intense-crackdown

A digital coin from China that takes its name from a character in The Matrix has become one of the world’s most valuable cryptocurrencies. And it’s done so by defying many of the principles that underpinned bitcoin’s meteoric rise.

NEO has surpassed $12 billion in market value, ranking 12th globally despite hailing from a country that’s banned digital coin issuances in one of the world’s harshest crackdowns on crypto-speculation. But founder Da Hongfei, 37, thinks Beijing is mostly done and he can focus on developing his underlying technology.

Da designed NEO to be a rival to ethereum: a decentralized ledger that lets companies issue tokens and set up smart contracts or programs. For now however, NEO’s still controlled by a handful of people -- mostly the co-founders and staff -- who decide who they work with. That’s a long way from the libertarian ideal of bitcoin with its open network of thousands of miners. But Da says the plan is to move to a similar system as soon as 12 months from now.

“We want to be the place people go to when they want to do serious and reliable transactions,” Da said after an interview with Bloomberg Television on Thursday.

Da, a self-taught coder, founded NEO with a fellow Chinese programmer in 2014, before bitcoin captured the public’s imagination and ignited a frenzy of crypto offerings. Hundreds of coins have been launched since with little regulation and growing concerns about a bubble among investors including Warren Buffett. NEO was formerly known as Antshares, before taking on its current moniker to avoid confusion with Jack Ma’s Ant Financial.

How China’s Stifling Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies: QuickTake Q&A

Unlike bitcoin however, where anyone can become a miner, the NEO Council and coin holders decide who they work with. That’s why as of December, it had just seven nodes or computers verifying transactions and adding blocks to its network -- a fraction of bitcoin’s.

“You can question the value of NEO,” said Zennon Kapron, managing director of Shanghai-based consulting firm Kapronasia and a former investor in the Chinese coin. “The risks in having a central control structure like that is whether the team is working in the best faith of the users of that platform.”

Da argues NEO’s selling point is faster decision-making. Having a centralized structure makes consensus easier to reach and can avert the kinds of conflicts that split the bitcoin camp. NEO’s own blockchain -- or record ledger -- now processes as many as 1,000 transactions per second, Da says. Bitcoin handles about 10 transactions per second, on a good day.

“For early projects that are adapting and changing fast, efficiency is very important,” said Da. “Right now it’s not a distributed system, but we plan to make it one someday.”

One question is whether Beijing’s policies might play a role in its longer-term development. NEO’s managed to side-step much of the fallout from China’s crackdown on coin issues because it pre-dated those regulations, Da said.

“The regulation is already very strict. I don’t see more strict regulations coming,” Da told Bloomberg Television.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
I came to crypto world in the end of 2017, not early but not too late  Grin And i choosed NEO to hold after researching alot. For my opinion, ETH creating a platform for developing Dapp - newer demands and NEO is platform for smart economic - the future.
I hope i had a right decistion, in early of 2018  i could see some results  Grin Grin
neo will devolp quickly in 2018.i will always hold the neo.

NEO is with matrix

HODLING NEO  will be precious 1000-3000$  in few years

Cool Cool Cool
Everything will depend on how well Neo will be adapted to the ICO. Great price and fast growth can scare the community away, it's better that it happens very smoothly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I came to crypto world in the end of 2017, not early but not too late  Grin And i choosed NEO to hold after researching alot. For my opinion, ETH creating a platform for developing Dapp - newer demands and NEO is platform for smart economic - the future.
I hope i had a right decistion, in early of 2018  i could see some results  Grin Grin

NEO is with matrix

HODLING NEO  will be precious 1000-3000$  in few years

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I stated in a past comment and tweet when ETH was close to 0.03btc, that it actually deserved 0.1btc, which it did hit and will probably stay close. "Rational" traders were talking back, others were bashing me etc. You can't see the truth Cause your charts are Wall Street made. Your fibs they can be used in a mature market yet they are semi-worthless here as many traders are missing a few major factors. This market is not mature and i'll definetely get out when it does so. This market is the 8-10 years old brightest kid in the class and has teachers that are either envy of the intelligence and future they will never have, or they are incapable of understanding it's true value.
Having every useful factor and chart under consideration, i'm taking zero risk saying NEO will go up to 0.1btc too in long term (which in crypto market space is just a few months time). And when this project reaches 0.1 Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be at a new ATH.

It's rising again. People are longing the ratio.

But it is exciting to see the upcoming ICOs on NEO.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
I stated in a past comment and tweet when ETH was close to 0.03btc, that it actually deserved 0.1btc, which it did hit and will probably stay close. "Rational" traders were talking back, others were bashing me etc. You can't see the truth Cause your charts are Wall Street made. Your fibs they can be used in a mature market yet they are semi-worthless here as many traders are missing a few major factors. This market is not mature and i'll definetely get out when it does so. This market is the 8-10 years old brightest kid in the class and has teachers that are either envy of the intelligence and future they will never have, or they are incapable of understanding it's true value.
Having every useful factor and chart under consideration, i'm taking zero risk saying NEO will go up to 0.1btc too in long term (which in crypto market space is just a few months time). And when this project reaches 0.1 Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be at a new ATH.
Activity: 15
Hi there

Guys does Trinity tokens support NEP-5? Will I be able to see this coin in neotracker wallet?

Of course after those tokens will be distributed
Activity: 238
Wow really cool to see neo rising this fast in early 2018. I hold NEO for over half a year now and definitely will continue to do so. I hope that there will be some big news coming up for it soon. I also love to see that more and more projects are being built around the NEO ecosystem. Speaks for itself.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Neo is the 2nd safest cryptocurrency for 2018 to hold.

https://fynestuff.com/5-safest-cryptocurrency-bets-for-2018/

Holding $GAS seems to a smart decision as well. Neo started 2018 well, won't be surprised to see $300 by years end.
Jump to: