Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 185. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
SECURITY.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42309371

Hidden software that can record every letter typed on a computer keyboard has been discovered pre-installed on hundreds of HP laptop models.
Security researcher Michael Myng found the keylogging code in software drivers preinstalled on HP laptops to make the keyboard work.
HP said more than 460 models of laptop were affected by the "potential security vulnerability".
It has issued a software patch for its customers to remove the keylogger.
The issue affects laptops in the EliteBook, ProBook, Pavilion and Envy ranges, among others. HP has issued a full list of affected devices, dating back to 2012.
In a statement, the company said: "HP uses Synaptics' touchpads in some of its mobile PCs and has worked with Synaptics to provide fixes to their error for impacted HP systems, available via the security bulletin on HP.com."
'Loss of confidentiality'
Mr Myng discovered the keylogger while inspecting Synaptics Touchpad software, to figure out how to control the keyboard backlight on an HP laptop.
He said the keylogger was disabled by default, but an attacker with access to the computer could have enabled it to record what a user was typing.
According to HP, it was originally built into the Synaptics software to help debug errors.
It acknowledged that could lead to "loss of confidentiality" but it said neither Synaptics nor HP had access to customer data as a result of the flaw.
In May, a similar keylogger was discovered in the audio drivers pre-installed on several HP laptop models.
At the time, the company said the keylogger code had been mistakenly added to the software.

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
No ideas why NEO so undervalued. EOS going to the moon but NEO still keep same price. If price EOS will be keep trend to up I will buy more NEO for low price.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Red Pulse Opens Up Platform to 18 Financial Institutions as Part of Accenture’s FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-opens-up-platform-to-18-financial-institutions-as-part-of-accentures-fintech-innovation-a1680645f7fb?gi=caa9f8dd1f85

During the NEO/QRC blockchain competition kickoff event held in Tokyo on December 9, 2017, Jonathan announced that we will be opening up the Red Pulse platform to 18 top financial institutions as part of Accenture’s FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific. This is part of a gradual rollout plan, starting first with these 18 financial institutions and our existing clients.

The Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific was launched by Accenture in Hong Kong in 2014. As a participant of the 2017 program, Red Pulse engaged with leading financial institutions to share our platform and business model, and receive feedback and guidance. A full list of participating institutions is available here.

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Qlink signs cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group, partnering in blockchain based Internet of Vehicles development
Qlink embarks on telecom services for IoV

Qlink, the Singapore based blockchain startup building the world’s first decentralized mobile network have announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group to develop Internet of Vehicle (IoV) technologies by deploying blockchain based telecommunication solutions.
The two entities have agreed to establish a joint venture company focusing on electric vehicle manufacturing and blockchain technology deployment. Qlink will provide technological support for Cenntro Auto by developing the foundational blockchain based telecommunication platform, including telecom asset registration, vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology development and IoV mobile data billing.
Cenntro Automotive Group is a global technology company that operates a “Co-op” automotive manufacturing platform, providing a full spectrum of electric vehicle technology, development, and supply chain services. This platform innovates the vehicle manufacturing industry by decentralizing the automotive value chain, creating an ecosystem of resources that collaborate to design, build and sell vehicles.

In addition, Qlink is scheduled to launch their vehicle mounted base station by the end of 2018, enabling automotives to provide mobile LTE network coverage. The cooperation between Qlink and Cenntro will accelerate the implementation of the Qlink project. Vehicles manufactured by Cenntro will be equipped with base stations and registered as telecom assets to the NEO blockchain. Mobile billing information will be recorded to the Qlink chain, which is a dedicated blockchain for the telecom industry.

Qlink’s mission is to build the world’s first decentralized mobile network and an open source blockchain based telecom infrastructure to support all forms of communication. When the IoV is put into commercial use, it will generate ultra-frequent and large amounts of data consumption, challenging the traditional telcos’ network speed and coverage capabilities. In addition, the current network billing system is not suitable for industrial usage.

Allen Li, CEO and chief architect of Qlink says, “Cenntro is the ideal partner for Qlink to develop and launch IoV services. Vehicles are as indispensable as telecom services in our modern lives. Closely combining the two will build a smarter transportation structure for the future.”

Wang Zuguang, one of the founders of Cenntro was the founding member of Unitech Telecom, which later re-branded to UTStarcom. UTStarcom is a global telecom infrastructure provider, focused on delivering innovative carrier-class broadband transport and access (both Wi-Fi and fixed line) products and solutions. UTStarcom was founded in 1991 and began trading on the NASDAQ in 2000.
Wang has shifted his focus to the IoV industry, believing telecom native vehicles are the future of automotive. Qlink’s decentralized mobile network solution further enhances the communication agility and capability of the vehicle network.

https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-cenntro-automotive-group-partnering-in-blockchain-based-26221038997f
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
All coins went to the moon since bitcon came from 3000$ to 17000$. But only NEO stays as it is.I would expect at least NEO to hit 50$-60$. I bought it with great hope but im now a little disappointed. I'm not sure, maybe i'm impatient. What do you think when NEO will start mooning...

Well i can think of coin who is even worse off than NEO, and thats QTUM... Both of these gians dont move. Thats becouse big investors and hechfunds are focusing on other coins firght now...

Neo and Qtum will come sooner or later dont worrie. Qtum and NEO time will come iin first half of 2018 and OMGS as well... just be patient. But i agree money that people have in Neo right now could be better off in almost any other top 50 coin...

But hey it is what it is patience...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
NEO currently went in rest mode and let other coins to speculate little bit before coming back with new updates and potential. This market ha sits on style of moving in either direction. NEO is allowing another chance to those couldn't make entry at higher price to get on the train in time this time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 3
All coins went to the moon since bitcon came from 3000$ to 17000$. But only NEO stays as it is.I would expect at least NEO to hit 50$-60$. I bought it with great hope but im now a little disappointed. I'm not sure, maybe i'm impatient. What do you think when NEO will start mooning...
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
It sucks that Bittrex doesn't claim GAS for NEO holders on the exchange. What a waste of stake.

I had Antshares>NEO in my Bittrex wallet for a couple of months last summer (before I found out about the GAS).

When I learned of the GAS, I quickly withdrew my NEO to my NEON wallet.

I don't have a ton of NEO, but I still could have earned some GAS had I not left them on Bittrex for the first 2 months.

I like trading on Bittrex, but the GAS thing still kind of pisses me off   Angry
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
I have a very small amount of NEO since it was called antshares. I have them stored in an exchange in which I do not receive dividends in the form of gas, I have to change them to the neon wallet or transfer it to an exchange where the gas is rewarded. Any good option? How much will I earn on gas in% with my NEO? I do not know much about how NEO works, but will there be ethereum style tokens in the future or only distributed applications?

You can calculate your rewards here: https://neotogas.com/

There are several wallet options along the lower right side here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

If you can't decide, the Neon wallet is probably the most user-friendly. It is almost certainly worth it to you to transfer your NEO from the exchange (unless you have like < 2 NEO). And it's definitely safer.

But if you really want to leave your NEO in an exchange and collect GAS, then Binance or Kucoin are probably your best options. I have used Binance with no issues (not specifically to stake NEO though), but I haven't tried Kucoin. From what I understand, it's also reasonably trustworthy.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hey guys, any news about bittrex generating gas by holding it there? ive heard this long time ago, but looks like nothing moving that way.

Oh their wallet is generating GAS, just not for its users

In their defense, they have never claimed it either

They can't legally claim it and they have said so in statements. I think some time ago they said they were looking into it, but they have had such a huge surge in growth they are busy dealing with so many other issues.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Hey guys, any news about bittrex generating gas by holding it there? ive heard this long time ago, but looks like nothing moving that way.

Oh their wallet is generating GAS, just not for its users

In their defense, they have never claimed it either
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I have a very small amount of NEO since it was called antshares. I have them stored in an exchange in which I do not receive dividends in the form of gas, I have to change them to the neon wallet or transfer it to an exchange where the gas is rewarded. Any good option? How much will I earn on gas in% with my NEO? I do not know much about how NEO works, but will there be ethereum style tokens in the future or only distributed applications?
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
https://token.concierge.io/

Concierge.io will release the CGE Utility Token on the Neo blockchain as an instrument to utilise the decentralised marketplace booking platform at the lowest cost possible for vendors whilst benefiting consumers through a cheaper, transparent, safer and more trustworthy platform. Concierge plans to disrupt the monopolies within the online travel & tourism industry targeting hotel bookings, tour bookings and holiday property exchanges with a goal to dramatically reduce costs for all involved and bring trust and transparency back into the industry.

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Red Pulse (RPX) is partnering with APEX (CPX) self.NEO
Submitted 2 hours ago * by WRSmit
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7j2eab/red_pulse_rpx_is_partnering_with_apex_cpx/

Red Pulse CEO Jonathan Ha announced a partnership with APEX at today's NEO Meetup in Tokyo.

APEX is a blockchain-powered data and interactions exchange that passes value and data ownership back to the consumer, as well as increasing marketing effectiveness, data quality and customer loyalty to the enterprise.

APEX has existing partnerships with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Accelerator, Amazon Web Services, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle, Baidu, Onchain, NEO and Tencent.

The partnership will allow:

Cross-ecosystem collaboration 
Red Pulse users can redeem gifts, rewards, prizes and offers via the APEX network 
APEX retailers and other corporations can access Red Pulse user data

Technology sharing of Chinapex AI, deep learning, predictive analytics and NLP

Premium access to Red Pulse research platform for Chinapex institutional clients

More information can be found at:

http://apex.chinapex.com/
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Activity: 7
strong support for NEO , i wonder whats next ATH

very soon my friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
strong support for NEO , i wonder whats next ATH
Jump to: