Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 188. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Okay i will stick with Neo!

Good things come to those who wait  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Good news. Once BTC correction comes, hope NEO moon does too

Or oposite, alts will go even deeper Smiley

I think Alts are all going deeper, and at this point there will not be a BTC correction cause it truly is a great addition to anyone's portfolio, the only correction coming is in Alts, they are undervalued at the time cause the only digital currency is an Altcoin - Bitcoin has become more than it was built to be and cannot be used to buy coffee or pizza without a high transaction fee, yet if crypto is what you want to pay with there is 10 or 20 coins that have less of a fee - I personally use LTC when I move my crypto value but thats cause its what I am familiar with.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I wouldn't be surprised if we see NEO on bithumb?

Any specific reason why you think that might happen now? I thought it might happen after their visit to South Korea but unfortunately it still has not happened. Bithumb would be nice.
Activity: 168
HODL

Or oposite, alts will go even deeper Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I wouldn't be surprised if we see NEO on bithumb?
Activity: 260
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO Based dApp "APEX" Teams Up With Alibaba, Baidu & Tencent To Build A Decentralised Data And Interaction Exchange

https://twitter.com/ByteSizeCapital/status/938788873299050496
https://mobile.twitter.com/brad_laurie/status/938782742770204672

http://apex.chinapex.com/

APEX's data and interactions exchange protocol will be built using open source blockchain NEO, and the CPX token will be a NEP-5-based token. NEO's high performance, fast development, and unique built-in decentralized identity resolution features will power our next generation B2C data and engagement platform.
I thinking about getting more NEO too, but I'm not sure how much deeper can it go. I'm all red right now, don't want to get even more red, but at the same time, when NEO will recover there could be massive profits. I'll keep my position for a few days and then decide.
Activity: 168
HODL
As we see the btc rising fast, all alts are going down, neo as well. Looks like btc big correction ahead, but what will happen with alts then? are they going up or down more? NEO price looking good right now, but im not sure should I buy some more at the moment.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is someone using the neon wallet with the nano ledger s ?

Yes, I am using it.  I have all my NEO on there and I can easily claim my GAS.  I haven't spent anything but it appears easy.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I have a problem regarding the TX ID db13dc1e5f07f87cb66bfae447159b33def243a995d792ef28f1b3c5d5e21945

The amount is not an my acount and not pending ...

The Spent is RED when you take a look at the transaction since 2 days

Did someone had this problem in the past ?

I made a ticket at bittrex but ufff needs time and I need my NEO ...
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I hold my NEO long term, i believe we see the 100$+ soon  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wise men speak because they have something to say
I am just hodling, I am too late to sell. I purchased when the price was around 0.0038 btc now it is 0.0025, I spent 3.8 btc, if I sell at current price, I am likely to get 1.30 btc loss. therefor just hodling

All news are good, nothing is bad. NEO dev is not hidden, nor its team is hidden. You can also find his interview a few days ago he has given to CNBC. may I know about why you are worried? As I did not find anything bad. these dips and highs are normal and NEO will reach $60-70 in the end of this year depending on current change.

Any good news for NEO holders ?

We'll see you in 15 days, I hope you're right. Smiley
I think I'll just buy more atm and hodl
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Is this the big time to buy NEO? Prices are apparently stable, despite the devaluation before the BTC, the first months of next year will surely be recovery and even prices as $100. Wink

Nice (long) analysis of NEO's future: https://medium.com/@noamlevenson/neo-versus-ethereum-why-neo-might-be-2018s-strongest-cryptocurrency-79956138bea3

TL;DR, be patient. 

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Is this the big time to buy NEO? Prices are apparently stable, despite the devaluation before the BTC, the first months of next year will surely be recovery and even prices as $100. Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay i will stick with Neo!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
All news are good, nothing is bad. NEO dev is not hidden, nor its team is hidden. You can also find his interview a few days ago he has given to CNBC. may I know about why you are worried? As I did not find anything bad. these dips and highs are normal and NEO will reach $60-70 in the end of this year depending on current change.

Any good news for NEO holders ?

We'll see you in 15 days, I hope you're right. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. It not only rebranded from Antshares to NEO in June of 2017, but they refocused their marketing as well — with enormous success. Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
NEO is one of the best investment options in the current price, next year can easily trick you of value, I bet on it.

if 2018 continues like 2017 right now I have no doubt

apparently, it will be so. now neo is like a second eth, I do not think that something like this will happen to him like with Zcash or smth
Jump to: