Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 187. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Just sits there, churning out GAS like a boss.

Sounds like my ex-wife  Cheesy

I like Neo way better than her anyway   Wink

My ex-wife costs me money, but Neo makes me money   Grin

I f*ckin' love you, Neo!!!   Kiss

LOL
Blockchain Brad and Crypto Koala talk about the latest NEO news with APEX.
Dapps, Microsoft, Onchain, Ontology, Elastos, Stellar connections!
The Bigger Ecosystem, Trust Network, and NEO vs. ETH.

https://youtu.be/OBinfQ5B5wE
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
I've been into crypto for about 5 years, and I've learned by trial$ and error$ that patience prevails...

After 5 years of exercise, my hands are strong as f*ck  Grin

Neo is definitely a long-term hold for me  Wink

Haha, yeah, I hear you.

NEO is just so easy to hold, too. Just sits there, churning out GAS like a boss. It's easy to ignore, in a good way.
Okay i will stick with Neo!

Good things come to those who wait  Wink

Its so funny because since the ico Neo (ANT) already performed so well. but everyone likes to get rich quick

Yes, 'waiting' in crypto means 'I will check again tomorrow, and if it hasn't done a 2x by then it's a failure'.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we're happy if our mutual funds go up 10% in a year...

I've been into crypto for about 5 years, and I've learned by trial$ and error$ that patience prevails...

After 5 years of exercise, my hands are strong as f*ck  Grin

Neo is definitely a long-term hold for me  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
I find it rather weird that NEO didn't really do much in terms of price up or down during the latest few weeks where BTC went nuts. Most other bigger coins went up in price NEO stayed put.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270

Its so funny because since the ico Neo (ANT) already performed so well. but everyone likes to get rich quick

Yes, 'waiting' in crypto means 'I will check again tomorrow, and if it hasn't done a 2x by then it's a failure'.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we're happy if our mutual funds go up 10% in a year...

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Three things to consider when choosing a blockchain for your project — or why Veris chose NEO.

.........Bitcoin handles this through a UACOMMENT function on the client miners are using to signal support for software updates. As demonstrated by the speculation around prospective Bitcoin forks over the past year, this method is not particularly effective.
Ethereum utilizes the Ethereum Foundation to manage this process — though it is important to note that there is no signalling/voting mechanism in place similar to Bitcoin.
Ultimately, we determined that none of the existing solutions adequately meet our governance needs. What we do feel is that the NEO design of splitting coins from network fees is a foundation on which we can develop a voting system to handle governance. Interestingly enough, one of the chains developed to specifically address blockchain governance, Tezos, has experienced some of the worst governance problems in the blockchain space.

Community

When we use the term community we are essentially evaluating what traction the chain has in the mind-share of developers — which should thus increase the availability of developers. Bitcoin is the oldest and has arguably the strongest, most entrenched community, whereas the Ethereum community may be the largest and is growing the quickest. Cryptonote, IOTA, and NEO all had much smaller communities in the spring of 2017. Since then, both IOTA and NEO have had exceptional community growth. Particularly NEO with their City of Zion group of independent developers.
With these three criteria in mind we chose NEO. Note that this write up is certainly not exhaustive, and I’m certain we are missing chains as well as capabilities of the chains listed in this article that supporters feel better support our use case. The purpose of this was to walk through how one firm worked through the evaluation process. Ultimately, different chains are better fits for different use cases — for ours, NEO is the best fit.

https://medium.com/verisfoundation/three-things-to-consider-when-choosing-a-blockchain-for-your-project-or-why-veris-chose-neo-b4483135c382

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
South Korea announces that your are all too stupid to invest in ICO's and so will only let "professionals" invest in ICO's.

"Bitcoin is complicated in its technology and investment method. So considering its risk and technology expertise, it is right for professional investors to do an ICO, not regular citizens who are not informed of its technology and complicity.”

https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-koreas-financial-services-commission-plans-to-reverse-ico-ban

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Is there such definition as "network congestion" for the Neo blockchain? What is the avg fee for a transaction?
Please explain me a scenario where the dApps on Neo blockchain become as sluggish as dApps on Ethereum.
Activity: 518
I've been waiting for the NEO to fall below $ 30, and I want to buy it, but it's really too high now, and of course I buy it because it's going to have gains

nice , buy green, sell red Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I've been waiting for the NEO to fall below $ 30, and I want to buy it, but it's really too high now, and of course I buy it because it's going to have gains
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
the bitcoin price rally is just amazing, but other coins cannot rise while bitcoin is still so high

Yeah i hate that. I'm making $ but i'm still upset because it could have been more when i just kept btc  Angry
Activity: 200
Merit: 101

but what a china company can do in china while they are restricting cryptos ?

Everything like everywhere in the world. China as well USA and Singapore restricted just participation on ICO and only for their citizen. Chinese, USA and Singapore companies can do ICO where they want. They just want to protect naive people to not fall into fraud.

But good thing of ICO on Neo is that they are controled-safe not wild west like with ETH.
the bitcoin price rally is just amazing, but other coins cannot rise while bitcoin is still so high
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I feel like the correction already occurred earlier today when it was close to 20K and dropped just below 16K. Seems to me the last few times it’s dropped 2-4K last week and back in November it just shot back up
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Apex is coming on NEO

partnership Microsoft+Alibaba+Baidu+Tencent+Onchain+Neo

https://twitter.com/brad_laurie/status/938782742770204672
Jump to: