Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 212. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
whats happened to the wallet, do i need to update  Huh Huh

if you could be a little bit more specific about which wallet you are having problems with, and the nature of your problem, we might be able to help you out. I'm using the NEO-GUI wallet and it is working just fine.

Thanks for the reply,

i also have the NEO-GUI wallet, dont know whats going on it just doesnt want to start up any more. its a few weeks now that it doesnt want to start up. did nothing special, only restarted my pc, thats it. if nothing changed then i dont understand why it would not start up. i never had this problem before.

Me too, out of sudden the wallet does not work. I also did nothing special. Any advice appreciated, thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

if you could be a little bit more specific about which wallet you are having problems with, and the nature of your problem, we might be able to help you out. I'm using the NEO-GUI wallet and it is working just fine.

Thanks for the reply,

i also have the NEO-GUI wallet, dont know whats going on it just doesnt want to start up any more. its a few weeks now that it doesnt want to start up. did nothing special, only restarted my pc, thats it. if nothing changed then i dont understand why it would not start up. i never had this problem before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Activity: 154
whats happened to the wallet, do i need to update  Huh Huh
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi guys, sorry for my question. I own some NEO on the exchanger but I'm looking for a way to store them somewhere for long term. Which is the safest one?

Me too - the best thing is to stake your neo in the neon wallet and receive free gas - unfortunately the neo website won't load atm.

Can someone tell me do you need the neon wallet open all the time to receive your gas?

No. And you can claim your gas anytime you want.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi guys, sorry for my question. I own some NEO on the exchanger but I'm looking for a way to store them somewhere for long term. Which is the safest one?

Me too - the best thing is to stake your neo in the neon wallet and receive free gas - unfortunately the neo website won't load atm.

Can someone tell me do you need the neon wallet open all the time to receive your gas?
Activity: 135
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I already waiting for NEO to recover and reach back at where it was when I bought. It is giving good signals as whole cryptomarket collectively is back on the track with everywhere green. It seems that with upcoming wallets this project still need lot of time to complete the things. It has potential there is no doubt but everyone with own goals and terms.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Any news on Aphelion? I won't regurgitate what we already know, but the timing of that ICO and the next fork are pretty close to each other, so it could be important.

This will be interesting for NEO, the Aphelion ICO is on the 15th November https://apheliontoken.com/ and the SegWit2x fork for is due around the 16th November.
So where to put your Bitcoin - into NEO for the Aphelion ICO or Bitcoin for the fork, desicions, desicions!

Whether new incoming ICOs follow the trend of the previous ones due to the strength of btc, I don't think you can make a mistake in deciding where to have you btc.

Btw, I'm really enjoying this hype for the new neo news.
Any news on Aphelion? I won't regurgitate what we already know, but the timing of that ICO and the next fork are pretty close to each other, so it could be important.

This will be interesting for NEO, the Aphelion ICO is on the 15th November https://apheliontoken.com/ and the SegWit2x fork for is due around the 16th November.
So where to put your Bitcoin - into NEO for the Aphelion ICO or Bitcoin for the fork, desicions, desicions!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Seems like the morpheus wallet is coming really soon !!

https://www.morpheuswallet.com/
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
Next year we hope to be $ 100, I'm sure NEO still favored the users and now entered the top 10 coins with the largest market.
NEO is new ETH, so 100$ is just a short target Cheesy NEO will beat ETH Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Next year we hope to be $ 100, I'm sure NEO still favored the users and now entered the top 10 coins with the largest market.
@ call me bambi

i downloaded the wallet again renamed the old one put my wallet dat inthere and started syncing it looked for a while that it was going to
sync but my windows froze up again is there any english support for this that you know of or a discord channel would be great
please don t say slackchannel i don t want to join i did that the first weeks when i was in crypto still getting spammed

This one has me stumped. One thing to try is to reinstall the wallet and re-sync *before* copying the wallet .db3 file. If it is a corrupted wallet file this might be causing the problem.
There is a Discord channel, you can find a link to it here --> https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/ , look down the list of "Community Resources" on the right of the page.
Activity: 382
@ call me bambi

i downloaded the wallet again renamed the old one put my wallet dat inthere and started syncing it looked for a while that it was going to

sync but my windows froze up again is there any english support for this that you know of or a discord channel would be great

please don t say slackchannel i don t want to join i did that the first weeks when i was in crypto still getting spammed

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Fortunately I still hold NEO so that the price of the day has reached $ 25, I bought last September at a price of $ 40, and hope soon RoI.
Activity: 238
Have you seen this new?

The plan targets all the sponsors participating in the seed-round financing, ICO1 and ICO2, offering giveback in the amount of their respective contributions at the CNY rate back then (around CNY 30,000,000).

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

That`s amazing!

It's not as good as it first looks. If I read the announcment correctly the giveback plan is only available to those who took part in the ICO, those who bought NEO after that will not get any 'giveback', but a nice bonus to those who got in at the ICO.

But as it reads they will buy back the need NEO, does it mean they will buy them on the market, or buy them back at ICO price from the ones claiming? Because if it's on the market would be good for the NEO price, if it's from them, then anyway nobody would claim it as price is much higher now.

They are simply going to give the amount in cash they invested in. So say they invested 1 BTC during the 2nd ICO, and at the time BTC was worth $1,000. They will get $1,000 back

But really without sending back the number of NEO they received? that would be bullshit, because it's maybe ok to reverse trades but then you can't get both, money back and keep token. That's not really acceptable for other investors.
Hello guys! I have a silly but a serious (for me  Grin) question.

I`m using a windows NEON wallet for getting GAS from my NEOs.
I want to create a new NEO wallet just for RPX tokens. Where should i create NEO wallet? Can i use my NEON wallet for it? I know that NEON APP doesn`t dislay any token - but i just want to know - is it ok to create new address using NEON app wallet (will this address support tokens?)
Or are there any easier way of creating new address for my target  Smiley?

I use the NEO-GUI-RPX wallet to hold my RPX in, you can download it here.. https://github.com/Red-Pulse/neo-gui-rpx/releases , and install it into any folder you want, just create a new folder i.e. 'NEORPXwallet'. I think NEON can be used to hold RPX, but I've not used is so don't know either way.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Have you seen this new?

The plan targets all the sponsors participating in the seed-round financing, ICO1 and ICO2, offering giveback in the amount of their respective contributions at the CNY rate back then (around CNY 30,000,000).

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

That`s amazing!

It's not as good as it first looks. If I read the announcment correctly the giveback plan is only available to those who took part in the ICO, those who bought NEO after that will not get any 'giveback', but a nice bonus to those who got in at the ICO.

But as it reads they will buy back the need NEO, does it mean they will buy them on the market, or buy them back at ICO price from the ones claiming? Because if it's on the market would be good for the NEO price, if it's from them, then anyway nobody would claim it as price is much higher now.

They are simply going to give the amount in cash they invested in. So say they invested 1 BTC during the 2nd ICO, and at the time BTC was worth $1,000. They will get $1,000 back
Tempting offer, lol I think no one won't accept this ridiculous proposal.
Jump to: