Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 214. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
my windows froze up when syncing the blockchain had to hard reset now my neo wallet wont start the error log showed this

Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.LevelDBException
Corruption: 28 missing files; e.g.: Chain/331258.ldb
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.NativeHelper.CheckError(IntPtr error)
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.DB.Open(String name, Options options)
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.LevelDBBlockchain..ctor(String path)
   bij Neo.Program.Main() in C:\Users\erik\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\neo-gui\neo-gui\Program.cs:regel 121

i am not a genius so i ask it here since the wallet is so complicated can i just delete the chain map and when i start the wallet again will it create a new chain map and sync again from the beginning?

or is it something else ?

First, make sure you backup the wallet .db3 file before you do anything.

You can just delete the "chain" folder and resync from start, this can be speeded up with the bootstrap file https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6p7fk1/tutorial_how_to_speedup_neo_blockchain .

When I'm going to do something like restore an altcoin wallet what I (sometimes) do is rename the whole folder to something like "NEOwallet_OLD", this ensure you still have a copy of all your original stuff. Then reinstall a fresh copy of the wallet, once it has synced copy your backed up wallet to the newly installed version.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
NEO on Ledger Nano S

https://imgur.com/a/RzuzS

Now that's very interesting and a very good addition to the Ledger Nano S. I was going to ask how it will manage GAS but it should not matter as NEO is not like other POS coins, but I see the Ledger has support for PIVX, and PIVX is a POS coin, so do you get your PIVX rewards from the Ledger ?
As far as I know, the NEO App on the Leger Nano S will just "be the key" to the NEON Wallet, and there you will be able to claim your GAS.
With PivX on the Ledger Nano S staking isn't possible.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
my windows froze up when syncing the blockchain had to hard reset now my neo wallet wont start the error log showed this

Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.LevelDBException
Corruption: 28 missing files; e.g.: Chain/331258.ldb
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.NativeHelper.CheckError(IntPtr error)
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.DB.Open(String name, Options options)
   bij Neo.Implementations.Blockchains.LevelDB.LevelDBBlockchain..ctor(String path)
   bij Neo.Program.Main() in C:\Users\erik\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\neo-gui\neo-gui\Program.cs:regel 121

i am not a genius so i ask it here since the wallet is so complicated can i just delete the chain map and when i start the wallet again will it create a new chain map and sync again from the beginning?

or is it something else ?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Glad to see evolution of ANS(NEO) Blockchain: RPX,GAS appeared. Soon it will be one more token on NEO blockchain - Aphelion (P2P exchange).
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Major Chinese Exchanges Launch P2P Trading Platforms

https://news.bitcoin.com/major-chinese-exchanges-launch-p2p-trading-platforms/

In a recent statement, Huobi’s founder, Leon Li, described the cessation of Huobi’s former cryptocurrency exchange as “not only a milestone for Huobi, but also a watershed in the history of Chinese digital assets.” Moving forward, Huobi has transformed itself into six businesses, including Huobi Pro:

Huobi Exchange (huobi.com) – “will offer trading services between US dollar and digital assets to global qualified investors, after completing full cessation of all digital assets against the RMB’s trading and cleanup of RMB investors.”

Huobi Professional – a “digital asset exchange… [that] offers trading services for ten digital assets and peer-to-peer investment services including legal tender to digital asset transactions. Huobi Professional is headquartered in Singapore and has a subsidiary in Hong Kong, both operated by Huobi Pro team.”

Huobi Korea – “a digital asset exchange… [offering] trading services between Korean won and digital assets. It is headquartered in Seoul, and is operated by Huobi Korea team.”

Huobi China – “will soon… be transformed into… [an] information and research service provider in the… field of blockchain… It is headquartered in Beijing and will continue to be operated by Huobi China team.”

Huobi Wallet – will “provid[e] users with secure… digital asset management services. It is headquartered in Beijing and will continue to be operated by Huobi China team.”

Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
NEO on Ledger Nano S

Now that's very interesting and a very good addition to the Ledger Nano S. I was going to ask how it will manage GAS but it should not matter as NEO is not like other POS coins, but I see the Ledger has support for PIVX, and PIVX is a POS coin, so do you get your PIVX rewards from the Ledger ?

i\m working on this
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
wow! what does this mean? if we participated in ICO and sold 1/2 of our NEO, will we still eligible for the reward.

"NEO Sponsor Giveback Plan" Announcement

Author [email protected] posted on 10/30/2017

Dear contributors and supporters of NEO community,
First, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to your continuous contributions and support to NEO! NEO MainNet has been in sound operation for over 1 year.
As of today, there are more than 90,000 NEO holders and over 76,000 NeoGas holders. As NEO smart economy gradually establishes itself as a well-recognized concept, followers on Twitter has grown into a 110,000-odd force while subscribers on Reddit exceeded 30,000. Further to our surprise, NEO community has seen an increasing number of outstanding developers onboarding and high-quality projects going live, including NEON light wallet, NeoTracker blockchain browser and NeoNewsToday, a news portal, to name but a few. With the joint efforts of contributors around the world, NEO has evolved into a technical community that empowers the world. With continuous enhancement of NeoContract smart contract system and the activation of NEP (NEO Enhancement Proposals) mechanism, it's in our belief that NEO community will see a swelling number of high-quality projects and a growing number of contributors.

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

https://cryptopanic.com/news/397090/NEO-Sponsor-Giveback-Plan-Announcement

Wow, thats a first in the industry!  May have something to do with complying with doing an ICO in China.

Either way giving back all original investments is  nice surprise!
NEO on Ledger Nano S

Activity: 168
HODL
What is your forecast for NEO for next 2 weeks (taking into account segwit2x)?

There was a dip in all altcoins, including NEO, prior to the Bitcoin Gold fork as everyone was buying Bitcoin in hope of getting a big BTG bonus. I think something similar, but to a lesser extent going by how the markets are just now, will happen with SegWit2x. When SegWit2x ends all altcoins will pick up again, including NEO, also the pending Aphelion ICO https://apheliontoken.com can only strengthen NEO's market position.

Actually NEO is my long term investment leader. So I definitely get some more after hard fork. For now Ill keep more funds in BTC, growing well.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

There was a dip in all altcoins, including NEO, prior to the Bitcoin Gold fork as everyone was buying Bitcoin in hope of getting a big BTG bonus. I think something similar, but to a lesser extent going by how the markets are just now, will happen with SegWit2x. When SegWit2x ends all altcoins will pick up again, including NEO, also the pending Aphelion ICO https://apheliontoken.com can only strengthen NEO's market position.
HODL

I expect an immediate 10% or so rise after the Bitcoin fork. But the news that will really move NEO is the opening of exchanges again in China, which could easily bring a 50%+ price increase. A 100% increase from these levels is certainly a possibility by the end of December - if there is an alt party.

Where I can read more about china exchanges opening?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

I expect an immediate 10% or so rise after the Bitcoin fork. But the news that will really move NEO is the opening of exchanges again in China, which could easily bring a 50%+ price increase. A 100% increase from these levels is certainly a possibility by the end of December - if there is an alt party.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1292233893

O3 is a wallet for the NEO blockchain. You'll be able to create contacts, send and receive assets, and claim GAS on the most secure wallet on iOS. We also allow for readonly mode so that you can monitor all of your addresses on blockchain without having to use your private key.
HODL
Hi guys,

I have a question.

Can anybody tell me where I can find my RPX tokens in my NEON wallet? I got them confirmed after the ico and since i wanted to hold them i wasn;t checking anymore. Now I can't see them in my neon wallet. Any idea how or where i should have them/can spot them? I currently only see my Neo and Gas. Thanks

First check that you can see your RPX on the blockchain, this will at least reasure you that your RPX is still available to you.
I didn't use the Neon wallet so all I've got to go on is what Google popped up and this link seemed the best probable fix..
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/comments/76me42/help_cannot_see_rpx_in_neon_wallet/

Hope it helps.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Activity: 52
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 48
Hi guys,

I have a question.

Can anybody tell me where I can find my RPX tokens in my NEON wallet? I got them confirmed after the ico and since i wanted to hold them i wasn;t checking anymore. Now I can't see them in my neon wallet. Any idea how or where i should have them/can spot them? I currently only see my Neo and Gas. Thanks
Jump to: