Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 213. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Have you seen this new?

The plan targets all the sponsors participating in the seed-round financing, ICO1 and ICO2, offering giveback in the amount of their respective contributions at the CNY rate back then (around CNY 30,000,000).

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

That`s amazing!

It's not as good as it first looks. If I read the announcment correctly the giveback plan is only available to those who took part in the ICO, those who bought NEO after that will not get any 'giveback', but a nice bonus to those who got in at the ICO.

But as it reads they will buy back the need NEO, does it mean they will buy them on the market, or buy them back at ICO price from the ones claiming? Because if it's on the market would be good for the NEO price, if it's from them, then anyway nobody would claim it as price is much higher now.

They are simply going to give the amount in cash they invested in. So say they invested 1 BTC during the 2nd ICO, and at the time BTC was worth $1,000. They will get $1,000 back
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Have you seen this new?

The plan targets all the sponsors participating in the seed-round financing, ICO1 and ICO2, offering giveback in the amount of their respective contributions at the CNY rate back then (around CNY 30,000,000).

That`s amazing!

It's not as good as it first looks. If I read the announcment correctly the giveback plan is only available to those who took part in the ICO, those who bought NEO after that will not get any 'giveback', but a nice bonus to those who got in at the ICO.

But as it reads they will buy back the need NEO, does it mean they will buy them on the market, or buy them back at ICO price from the ones claiming? Because if it's on the market would be good for the NEO price, if it's from them, then anyway nobody would claim it as price is much higher now.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Neo, doing it right!

They've got some sweet contacts and a large community.

2018 will be a big year for Neo.

$7 Trillion GDP in China and they're probably going to be the first to use crypto-currency.

Neo is in a prime spot here, the potential gains are huge!
This year the growth rate of NEO, by my count, was >4000%. I think, In 2018 year, we can expect sustainable growth. But i don't expect a boom Undecided
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Have you seen this new?

That`s amazing!

Might have something to do with Chinese regulations on ICOs.  Either way it is a first in the industry.

Every ICO investor getting a full refund!

Yes, because the Chinese regulations on ICO so the amount of NEO will be liquid back to the other.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Neo, doing it right!

$7 Trillion GDP in China and they're probably going to be the first to use crypto-currency.

Why ? Explain me why 2018 will be big please.

you need to read news Smiley

NEO is new ETH   with asia adopted markets

Rofl, nevermind.

I Thought i'd hear something cool wich I would have missed. But what you just said is completely useless, we all know what neo is.

Care to enlighten us? Smiley
Activity: 61
Neo, doing it right!

Rofl, nevermind.

I Thought i'd hear something cool wich I would have missed. But what you just said is completely useless, we all know what neo is.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
out of topic but relevant

Amazon domains – Are they looking to sell crypto currencies to their millions of customers?

http://jamescrypto.com/amazon-domains-are-they-looking-to-sell-crypto-currencies-to-their-millions-of-customers/
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO JOY @ Hangzhou | Thoughts on the basic service facilities of block chain (( google translated ))

NEO JOY is an offline exchange activity organized by NEO community enthusiasts. Around the NEO and block chain technology topics, the accumulation of the majority of block chain enthusiasts, to promote each other to learn together to grow. Through the activities of the connection, face to face communication to discuss, to share the knowledge of district chain technology knowledge, participation and witness the block chain technology and application of innovation and landing....

http://www.huodongxing.com/event/1411041424000?td=5041784709876&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Hello guys! I have a silly but a serious (for me  Grin) question.

I`m using a windows NEON wallet for getting GAS from my NEOs.
I want to create a new NEO wallet just for RPX tokens. Where should i create NEO wallet? Can i use my NEON wallet for it? I know that NEON APP doesn`t dislay any token - but i just want to know - is it ok to create new address using NEON app wallet (will this address support tokens?)
Or are there any easier way of creating new address for my target  Smiley?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Neo, doing it right!

Activity: 61
Neo, doing it right!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I would like you to help me find my mistake. I am new using the blockchain and neo technology. I kept my coins in neo-gui wallet but lately my transactions and coins did not appear in my wallet. What I wanted to do was send neo from bittrex to my wallet but since I could not observe my coins what I did was use https://neotracker.io to observe my coins first. Seeing that they appeared in my wallet send the rest from bittrex to my address. But this time to view my coins I did it by hitting my private key. I did not think there was a problem because I think it's an official Neo link. Then I just entered my wallet by means of neotracker and I see that my coins were transferred. I need to know what my mistake was so I would not commit it again. I use trezor but with neo I do not have that option. I really want to know how they got my private key. Thank you
my pc has no virus, I have antimalware and antispywere and I do not have keyloggers
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Neo, doing it right!

I agree  Smiley  Things are really shaping up nicely.

So glad to be along for the ride! 2018 will be a crazy year for Neo!  Wink

Go Team Neo!  Cool
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Neo, doing it right!

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Have you seen this new?

That`s amazing!

Might have something to do with Chinese regulations on ICOs.  Either way it is a first in the industry.

Every ICO investor getting a full refund!

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Have you seen this new?

That`s amazing!

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Q&A with Johnson Zhao from NEO on Seoul meet up

https://neonewstoday.com/interviews/qa-with-johnson-zhao-from-neo-seoul-meet-up/

The first speaker was Da Hongfei, and he started with a story about some people we ran into in a burger restaurant who happened to be Bitcoin and NEO fans. They recognised Hongfei and had a photo. Those two boys were from Australia, and they were travelling in Seoul.

Then he went through NEO’s history, how we went through the ICOs and how we are right now in market cap, in Slack, in Reddit, how our coding style is and how many forks on GitHub we have.

Hongfei then discussed some community contributions such as the NEON wallet, NeoTracker.io and Morpheus, and also multi language documents. He also mentioned that in the future for community governance there will be the NEO Council, the NEO China team, City of Zion and more to come.

He then spoke about Red Pulse, one of the first token projects on NEO, which we call the ‘Bloomberg’ of blockchain, and also Qlink, which is a decentralised mobile network. A few more projects integrating with NEO that are very important to emphasise are Elastos, which is a blockchain powered internet, HPB (high performance blockchain) using NeoContract, and also Bancor and Loopring currency protocols....

NEO Council Monthly Report – October

https://neo.org/blog/Details/3016

Activity: 113
Have you seen this new?

That`s amazing!
That is really nothing, so investors get complete nothing over their coin being invest in this project.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Have you seen this new?

That`s amazing!
Activity: 382
thank you for your advice i will go for the rename option first
Jump to: