Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 217. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I am using Neo-gui. I imported my key from Ico when it was Antshare.
I don't understand if neo-gui is a deterministic wallet for the new addresses or have I to save every private key?

NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet, so you'll have to save every new private key generated.

What do you mean by every private key? You got a private key from your old wallet, right? You can just use this one for the new one. Maybe you should try NEON wallet or Neotracker.io what is much easier than the NEO GUI to be honest.

Deterministic wallets are wallets that derive all private keys from single huge random number called seed. This derivation process is deterministic meaning that the same seed value will always generate the same set of private keys. As seed is sufficient to recover all private keys, it is the only thing that has to be backed up. Seeds are typically encoded as string of English words. Most Bitcoins wallets are deterministic wallets. Non-deterministic wallets are wallets that contains set of randomly and independently generated private keys. As private keys generated by this type of wallet are unrelated, each and every one of them has to be backed up separately. NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
omg what a bullshit wallet not open for 1 month now it hang every time i want to press anything.. worst wallet ever seen omg what do i need for this wallet running fine? a 10000€ pc? how can this bullshit hang every fucking second... i click something
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Worth  read....
by Mellowde

I have been researching crypto for 2 months, I finally got around to NEO.. WOW. I'm here for the long haul. This is why I'm more bullish on NEO than any other Crypto. [Medium] self.NEO
by Mellowde

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/78ybhq/i_have_been_researching_crypto_for_2_months_i/?st=J99LRL6J&sh=044d36a0https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/78ybhq/i_have_been_researching_crypto_for_2_months_i/?st=J99LRL6J&sh=044d36a0

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hi, as the title says my transfer went ok got the id from the prompt:
0x856ed4aa755134f51dbdb768751920ed6f37d5f5a7940171cc1c99c6cd9eaa17
assets left my wallet enroute to Kucoin exchange i hoped. from the Neo-gui wallet its not showing up in the history.
the blocks are up to date and the transaction id is turning up blank on the Neo explorer .
sent to the correct address. can anyone have a look at the ID and have a look please.

I have found that the NEO transaction ID does not work on Neotracker, I've tested it on a few know good transactions and it reports "Sorry, that page was not found". What I've found to work better is to use your NEO address to see your transactions.
Is it NEO or RPX you are sending ?

It is redpulse I sent. I since sent some more and it went through to the same address . Meaning magically I lost a substantial amount into thin air. I also noticed that successful ID still doesn't work. Who is responsible for this. I mean the I'd is there. Should Neo who operate the wallet have to say more than sorry ?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
There is a problem with NEO network, last block (1512993) was done about an hour ago. I hope it will be solved soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
assets left my wallet enroute to Kucoin exchange i hoped. from the Neo-gui wallet its not showing up in the history.
the blocks are up to date and the transaction id is turning up blank on the Neo explorer .
sent to the correct address. can anyone have a look at the ID and have a look please.

I have found that the NEO transaction ID does not work on Neotracker, I've tested it on a few know good transactions and it reports "Sorry, that page was not found". What I've found to work better is to use your NEO address to see your transactions.
Is it NEO or RPX you are sending ?
Activity: 66
Activity: 52
I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Good afternoon. Please, please, who knows who the official Qlink project group is on the bitcointalk site?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I don't understand if neo-gui is a deterministic wallet for the new addresses or have I to save every private key?

What do you mean by every private key? You got a private key from your old wallet, right? You can just use this one for the new one. Maybe you should try NEON wallet or Neotracker.io what is much easier than the NEO GUI to be honest.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
NEO will fly anyway

2018 is bright for NEO

focus on it and you will see the crazy development

How do you see GAS? A lot mention this as the most undervalued cryptocurrency right now, but also it was mentioned that the NEO team wanted to keep the GAS price low and/or stable, whatever it means and whatever price that means.

I have seen a few reports that state GAS may be more valuable then NEO in the future since GAS is the fuel used to pay for services on the NEO blockchain. Some of these fees can be quite high, such as 5,000 GAS for Assets. However right now they are still building NEO so few fees are being collected. Some have reported that NEO may adjust the below GAS prices if the NEO organization feels they are getting to expensive (this makes sense to me). Also I think in the beginning NEO will provide a lot of GAS for free to encourage use of the system. In other words, yes GAS may be very valuable, and may even have a greater return then NEO in the next few years, but this is no guarantee. I would rather hold NEO and collect the GAS holding generates so I get the best of both worlds.

I found this very interesting document on this is the list of GAS fees: http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/systemfees.html Most are cheap fees, but a few that stand out:

Validator.Register    1000
Asset.Create (system asset)    5000
Asset.Renew (system asset) [per year]    5000
Contract.Create    500
Contract.Migrate    500

Yes the GAS fees will come up. First fees paid I know were in Red Pulse RPX ICO where you had to pay a scrap of Gas for the smart contract to participate in the ICO.

Last Buy recommendation said BUY till 30 USD, for GAS
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 42
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
NEO will fly anyway

2018 is bright for NEO

How do you see GAS? A lot mention this as the most undervalued cryptocurrency right now, but also it was mentioned that the NEO team wanted to keep the GAS price low and/or stable, whatever it means and whatever price that means.

I have seen a few reports that state GAS may be more valuable then NEO in the future since GAS is the fuel used to pay for services on the NEO blockchain. Some of these fees can be quite high, such as 5,000 GAS for Assets. However right now they are still building NEO so few fees are being collected. Some have reported that NEO may adjust the below GAS prices if the NEO organization feels they are getting to expensive (this makes sense to me). Also I think in the beginning NEO will provide a lot of GAS for free to encourage use of the system. In other words, yes GAS may be very valuable, and may even have a greater return then NEO in the next few years, but this is no guarantee. I would rather hold NEO and collect the GAS holding generates so I get the best of both worlds.

I found this very interesting document on this is the list of GAS fees: http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/systemfees.html Most are cheap fees, but a few that stand out:

Validator.Register    1000
Asset.Create (system asset)    5000
Asset.Renew (system asset) [per year]    5000
Contract.Create    500
Contract.Migrate    500

Activity: 101
I do not understand is there way GAS to increase price and to be more than NEO? Actually GAS supply is 9 times less than NEO so in some moment this increase must happen.
NEO will fly anyway

2018 is bright for NEO

NEO is expanding its boundaries. NEO Council investing in Qlink

http://usethebitcoin.com/neo-expanding-boundaries-neo-investing-qlink/

NEO keeps growing. Qlink, the world’s first decentralized mobile network, announced that NEO Council  would be one of the main investors in the Qlink’s future project. Qlink aims to create a P2P WiFi network sharing and lower costs on data consumption. It also searches to create a new revenue source other than data.

At the same time, Kucoin announced in Twitter that they will be the first platform exchange to use NEO as a quote currency. Kucoin stated that they will also list the Red Pulse RPX token. “We are listening to the voice of the community and we decide to open $NEO market on 28th October”, Kucoin twitted.........

this is interesting news. I hold NEO and see no reason it can't go back to 35 again....it's a core portfolio holding imo

I actually expect much more than just back to 35 USD, but a lot depends on the outcome of the Chinese ban, did not yet here any news how it's going on. Only thing I saw was that Huobi is back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
NEO will fly anyway

2018 is bright for NEO

Jump to: