Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 235. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
This country is now the most popular seems to have. People there go crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Wrong again!

Chinese government wont create a similar platform becouse then a coin wont be DECENTRALIZED! You understand that right... People like that crypto world is decentralized. Sure government dont like that but people do. As soon as people will start to assume that some crypto is centralized, becouse you are basicly saying that NEO will be, people will stop using it.... The closest any government can come to crypto is to be an investor...

If you apply your logic, than why dont government create its own BTC. BECOUSE PEOPLE WONT USE IT....

The government can try to have a war with crypto world, but it will lose... Becouse people are accepting BTC more and more... They are creating false FUD, so thay can make more and more money... Crypto world is still relativly young. Once this will go to more advanteced stage no FUD will hurt investors anymore. The problem is new investors are easily manipulated with all that FUD. With in a year or two, that wont matter...

What you say is what you want. Wink
But there is a long distance between truth and what you want.
I'm in crypto world since 2012. according to my experience, it is only bitcoin that you can be sure of decentralization. the rest of coins only use this title for their announcements.
Success in the crypto world requires deep research far from bias and excitement. Cool

So you are a bitcoin maximist preaching your 5 years of experience? Then why did you blow that $5 call on NEO so badly.  Sure bitcoin is great, but during a bull a market quality alt coins out perform bitcoin buy a mile. Anyway watch out bitcoin, Decred does everything right that bitcoin can't do quickly enough due to it's poor governance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very interesting view from both sides, but invested in Neo and very confident of its future outcome.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Hi guys!
This is from "Altcoin Forecast":

Not bad... Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Neo has the support of many important people, as well as the development team works hard. Therefore, even in spite of the Chinese drama, the price of the asset goes up now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Coin is cheap while there is still fear in the chinese markets..
Also on the Korean market now, but I will hold for sure.
Korean exchange Coinnest was supposed to add Neo today to their exchange, getting excited to see the reaction of NEO. I still holding quite a lot, waiting a uptrend like before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Is it still really to participate in Bounty program? or it was closed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Wrong again!

Chinese government wont create a similar platform becouse then a coin wont be DECENTRALIZED! You understand that right... People like that crypto world is decentralized. Sure government dont like that but people do. As soon as people will start to assume that some crypto is centralized, becouse you are basicly saying that NEO will be, people will stop using it.... The closest any government can come to crypto is to be an investor...

If you apply your logic, than why dont government create its own BTC. BECOUSE PEOPLE WONT USE IT....

The government can try to have a war with crypto world, but it will lose... Becouse people are accepting BTC more and more... They are creating false FUD, so thay can make more and more money... Crypto world is still relativly young. Once this will go to more advanteced stage no FUD will hurt investors anymore. The problem is new investors are easily manipulated with all that FUD. With in a year or two, that wont matter...

I'm in crypto world since 2012. according to my experience, it is only bitcoin that you can be sure of decentralization. the rest of coins only use this title for their announcements.
Success in the crypto world requires deep research far from bias and excitement. Cool

Yes we can all tell you have been in crypto since 2012. Here is one of your very wise posts from last week where you advised us that NEO was on the way to $5:

NEO is driving slowly on the $5 way!

In other words, you are an ass-talking idiot

Don't be rude to him... He is just dreaming about that how much NEO he could buy for 5$ and he shared that dream with all of us here LoL Tongue
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Wrong again!

Yes we can all tell you have been in crypto since 2012. Here is one of your very wise posts from last week where you advised us that NEO was on the way to $5:

NEO is driving slowly on the $5 way!

In other words, you are an ass-talking idiot
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Wrong again!

Activity: 378
I wonder what kind of investor in his right mind will invest in a currency that will actively cooperate with the Chinese authorities?
Ie NEO officially recognizes this
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-price-surges-founder-says-government-collaboration-possible/

The concept of wealth means independence from the authorities of any country.
If a crypto currency has no status of the international system and assigned the rights of individual States it means for her sad fate
I agree with you.
I thought the NEO is decentralized and just exploit the China's name for its progress. But now I see that in the best case, Neo will be in control of the Chinese government, and if that does not happen, NEO will die.

This is wrong!!! Neo will not be in control of the Chinese governemnt. They will or already did invest in NEO and they will regulate new chinese ICO's to all MUST run on NEO's blockchain. Neo could be the lifechanign investment and still is ATM... Chinese governemt is only a investor... Wink

Get in while you still can...

Now that ''rumored'' chinese cryptocurency they are working on.. .now that will be in control of the Chinese... But Neo cant...
you are wrong!
Why should the Chinese government invest in NEO, while they can create a similar platform with full control?
They are easily lead people on their way, because they are dictate their demands, and the Chinese people are obedient.  Cool

Wrong again!

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Also on the Korean market now, but I will hold for sure.
Activity: 194
Activity: 364
From their last news:

Integration Testing

Work has begun to create a framework for automated integration testing of the Neo core nodes.

I think it`s a good step for NEO ecosystem.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Don't know is it true or not, but it will not be a surprise for me if Da play that roll in the future, as he stated that ico regulations are good things in long term.

btw, this is my first post, hello everybody !  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
but are the rumors true that neo advise the government on how to regulate ico?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I wonder what kind of investor in his right mind will invest in a currency that will actively cooperate with the Chinese authorities?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/neo-price-surges-founder-says-government-collaboration-possible/

If a crypto currency has no status of the international system and assigned the rights of individual States it means for her sad fate
I agree with you.
I thought the NEO is decentralized and just exploit the China's name for its progress. But now I see that in the best case, Neo will be in control of the Chinese government, and if that does not happen, NEO will die.

This is wrong!!! Neo will not be in control of the Chinese governemnt. They will or already did invest in NEO and they will regulate new chinese ICO's to all MUST run on NEO's blockchain. Neo could be the lifechanign investment and still is ATM... Chinese governemt is only a investor... Wink

Now that ''rumored'' chinese cryptocurency they are working on.. .now that will be in control of the Chinese... But Neo cant...
you are wrong!
Why should the Chinese government invest in NEO, while they can create a similar platform with full control?
They are easily lead people on their way, because they are dictate their demands, and the Chinese people are obedient.  Cool
Activity: 378

I agree with you.

Jump to: