Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 237. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
It's not fixed. I guess it takes a lot longer now than it will take in the future when there is more traffic.

You can see here
https://neotracker.io/
That it sometimes takes twenty minutes or more between blocks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can someone answer this for me?  I'm looking at my Neon Wallet (just over 1000 NEO)  and normally the GAS I can claim updates about every 20 seconds. But for some reason, it hasn't updated in about 10 minutes.  Is there something wrong?
Do you have an old version from the Full Wallet? Because with the old one I had similar problems, it stops syncing many times and I had to restart it. But since an update about 2-3 weeks ago it´s working very good for me.
EDIT: Sorry haven´t seen you are using Neon Wallet

Correct, I'm using NEON Wallet and it says "Claim 0.09556288 GAS".  Still no change...

UPDATE:  It just changed to 0.0958096.  I wonder why the long pause?

Seems to be frozen again at 0.09597408 for the past 7-8 minutes.  Anyone know what's going on?

it updates when a new block is added. What do you expect it to do?

Well shouldn't a new block be generated every 20-25 seconds?
Activity: 504
Can someone answer this for me?  I'm looking at my Neon Wallet (just over 1000 NEO)  and normally the GAS I can claim updates about every 20 seconds. But for some reason, it hasn't updated in about 10 minutes.  Is there something wrong?
Do you have an old version from the Full Wallet? Because with the old one I had similar problems, it stops syncing many times and I had to restart it. But since an update about 2-3 weeks ago it´s working very good for me.

Correct, I'm using NEON Wallet and it says "Claim 0.09556288 GAS".  Still no change...

Seems to be frozen again at 0.09597408 for the past 7-8 minutes.  Anyone know what's going on?

it updates when a new block is added. What do you expect it to do?

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
NEO pumps hard again, wtf I am so happy, I have 10k neo, let us moon and next is mars.
wow that's a lot mate and the gain now is really appreciated those who holds NEO when corrections happens are the gainers today, maybe its too early to
sell and its also early for those who wanted to join the ride there's still time to analyze this current movement.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Can someone answer this for me?  I'm looking at my Neon Wallet (just over 1000 NEO)  and normally the GAS I can claim updates about every 20 seconds. But for some reason, it hasn't updated in about 10 minutes.  Is there something wrong?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Everything is soing fine. Just hold your coins.
1.GAS price already more than NEO price. 365 NEOS give u a 80$ per month for free! Wow!
2.If NEO will become main chineese blockchain - we will see to the moon.
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

Can you explain your point1 more in details? Thanks!
He means, with holding 365 Neo he will get about 2,62 GAS per Month at the actual rate, you can calculate here: https://neotogas.com/

How is this?? How do you get that free gas?

Have a look at this it will tell you how to get your 'free' GAS.
Point No.9 is the one to read.
The article mentions Antshares/Antcoin (this is the old name for NEO/GAS) the procedure is the same for NEO.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j8pcp/a_basic_guide_to_the_antshares_pc_wallet/?st=j4koihlc&sh=4d95b1d8
1.GAS price already more than NEO price. 365 NEOS give u a 80$ per month for free! Wow!
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

He means, with holding 365 Neo he will get about 2,62 GAS per Month at the actual rate, you can calculate here: https://neotogas.com/

You are earning GAS just for holding Neo, but they have to be in your own Wallet (Full Wallet, Neon Wallet), then you can claim the GAS whenever you want. There are serveral Youtube Videos about that, just do a little research.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

you need put the neo to your wallet.you will get the free gas.10000 neo will have 3 gas everyday.
Activity: 18
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
NEO pumps hard again, wtf I am so happy, I have 10k neo, let us moon and next is mars.

you think this is a hard PUMP? Smiley and 10k neo... If its true congratulations...
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Agree?
Agree on point 2!!

Activity: 1181
I should've bought more when it was at $17, doubt it'll ever go back to 0.0057 btc again :/ btw whats the real use for gas?

GAS will be used to pay for contracts and transactions on the system. Some think it will reach $100 to $300 in the next couple of years.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Great news. I regrate that i didnt buy some earlier
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
I should've bought more when it was at $17, doubt it'll ever go back to 0.0057 btc again :/ btw whats the real use for gas?
I guess, we're looking forward another dip or may be, it's getting ready to make another run up. Who knows, what will next? I believe, A coin is always worth buying UNLESS you feel it's reached its all time high.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
No this actually shows, how WHALES are keeping NEO low... Gas having bigger price that NEO ridicilious... Neo is undervalued...
I would have to agree.  From a market analysis standpoint most signs are pointing upward.
Jump to: