Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 239. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Any special reason for GAS rising that much? It's already back around 25 USD now, and herewith valued equal or a bit higher than NEO itself actually.

This is strange... one could speculate that more teams need to purchase gas to deploy their token on the NEO blockchain. well see
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any special reason for GAS rising that much? It's already back around 25 USD now, and herewith valued equal or a bit higher than NEO itself actually.
Activity: 196
Neo looks set to test the 50-day moving average level of $30. A break higher would open doors for $45.
On the downside, only an end of the day close below the 100-day moving average would abort the bullish view
Activity: 94
Ugh I'm dying right now. I had some coins on bitfinex and gambled and made it up to 0.018 but the bitfinex transaction isn't even confirmed yet for 4 hours now and I'm dying cause I see the price rising >.<
Activity: 61
Hi
I see Neo is not die at all.
even gas is gaining momentum.
Sure the China ICO ban is not a great news.
But Neo is a great opportunity for those who want to invest in multi language smart contract blockchain.
Seems the 15-20usd support is quite strong.
Future will tell.
I HODL!

I think China will introduce cryptocurrency regulations and thereby lift its bans in December 2017. Why? That is information I acquired from a private cryptocurrency report with actual Chinese sources. It also contains a list of examples where China has cracked down hard on various fast growing industries, only to always introduce regulations later on. The Chinese Communist Party Meeting in October also plays a large role in it. Everything needs to go smoothly and they took no chances. Once this blows over, NEO will be best positioned of them all. The same private cryptocurrency report expects NEO to be larger than Ethereum in 1 year time.

With all due respect sir,

But coming here and shouting a whole lot of nonsense with  so called proof you received that information from a "private cryptocurrency report" wont work.
That said,

You are absolutely right.
I do believe, NEO will be larger than Ethereum, looking what NEO brings to the table. Theres is no doubt about that.
Aswell I believe, China eventually will go pro crypto and NEO will gain momentum like we didnt see before.

Patience is the key in NEO.

Activity: 211
Hi
But Neo is a great opportunity for those who want to invest in multi language smart contract blockchain.
Future will tell.
I HODL!

I think China will introduce cryptocurrency regulations and thereby lift its bans in December 2017. Why? That is information I acquired from a private cryptocurrency report with actual Chinese sources. It also contains a list of examples where China has cracked down hard on various fast growing industries, only to always introduce regulations later on. The Chinese Communist Party Meeting in October also plays a large role in it. Everything needs to go smoothly and they took no chances. Once this blows over, NEO will be best positioned of them all. The same private cryptocurrency report expects NEO to be larger than Ethereum in 1 year time.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Hope NEO will stay low for few more weeks so I can buy more under 20$... It could fly after China party congress is done next month and we get some real news from communist party and their love for crypto Wink

sadly, its not going to happen. i was planing to sell more of my BQX just to buy NEO but it did rise now. but i think it will just dip again at maybe $20, that price still a good buy i don't have much but i might just buy for maybe around 20 more NEO and wait till its price goes up to a hundred +
Activity: 201
Hi
Future will tell.
I HODL!

the pump already began today what price is good for sell Huh? or you gonna hold it for long time ?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi
Future will tell.
I HODL!
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Wow, NEO price is rising very nicely. Does coinmarketcap lista any Xhinese exchanges here (except for Yobit with zero volume?) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I just bought some more NEO  Grin

Check this out:

NEO, will it survive? An investigation and case study into its present, and potential future!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tla_Q5k1Q6o
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
When NEO team will certainly end the work over smart contracts - it will be a chinese bomb! First ICO will be receiving NEO - Red Pulse. It`s only beginning!
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hope NEO will stay low for few more weeks so I can buy more under 20$... It could fly after China party congress is done next month and we get some real news from communist party and their love for crypto Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Someone told me about a rumor that the Chinese government wants to invest about 30bln into NEO once they have done final regulations. I didn't find any information related to this.

Did anyone hear about this?

Thx in advance

Yes this is true  they are tying to do same when whatsapp start to popular in china they immediately ban that app and start promoting wechat now wechat is very successful app and here it is latest update china may ban exchange for a while not a permanent but they are not absolutely not going to ban mining here is refer link,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41y_vLr0Jag

in my opiion gas  increase 120% in just 3 days and i am sure NOW neo turn increase 120 to 150 percentage and now big bull not selling their now at cheat rate they are also holding NEO  waiting for pump which my guess is just so close

But that's just an assumption of you, no proof or anything I could find or read anywhere. So wouldn't even call it rumor, maybe it's just fake news. But I hope I'm wrong and Neo will go straight to the 30 Bln Cheesy
I can´t believe that too, such an information will not going to be public bevore they have loaded their bags. But, it would be nice  Grin
Someone told me about a rumor that the Chinese government wants to invest about 30bln into NEO once they have done final regulations. I didn't find any information related to this.

Thx in advance

Yes this is true  they are tying to do same when whatsapp start to popular in china they immediately ban that app and start promoting wechat now wechat is very successful app and here it is latest update china may ban exchange for a while not a permanent but they are not absolutely not going to ban mining here is refer link,

in my opiion gas  increase 120% in just 3 days and i am sure NOW neo turn increase 120 to 150 percentage and now big bull not selling their now at cheat rate they are also holding NEO  waiting for pump which my guess is just so close

But that's just an assumption of you, no proof or anything I could find or read anywhere. So wouldn't even call it rumor, maybe it's just fake news. But I hope I'm wrong and Neo will go straight to the 30 Bln Cheesy

Thx in advance

who told you about this rumor? perhaps they have more information in regards to it. let me know if you find anything! i havent been able to find any information like this at all through my search.

regards

Someone in a compelete different group, but he read it in another group, don't really believe in it as I couldn't find anything and didn't read anything in the Neo related groups.
Activity: 210

Thx in advance

Activity: 98

Thx in advance

who told you about this rumor? perhaps they have more information in regards to it. let me know if you find anything! i havent been able to find any information like this at all through my search.

regards

Thx in advance
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
yes, its not being banned in china.. $50 neo will be back very quickly.

Where have you seen this info in regards to NEO not being banned?  Isn't all crypto trading banned in China? NEO included?  How does this affect NEO?

"NEO is working on a global legal framework for smart contracts on NEO so that people holding token sales on NEO can do it legally in most major countries."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/09/19/from-blockchains-to-mooncakes-two-chinese-crypto-founders-on-the-ico-and-bitcoin-exchanges-ban

sounds great, thank you for this,
i still believe in neo!

Today I read an interview of the NEO founder Da Hongfei in Dutch financial newspaper that Chinese ban is a myth and this is all the machinations of the regulators. So wait a pump Wink

I actually saw this too but you wrote an over generalization that needs to be fixed.  Basically he said that the mining ban is a myth and that prior to the ICO ban he was contacted by officials who gathered information about NEO from him.  After that NEO offered their refund which obviously not a single person took them up on, and the ICO ban is still real, the exchange ban is potentially permanent, and crypto trading in general has no indication as to whether it will be allowed in any sense whatsoever.  There is uncertainty in regards to over the counter exchanges as well, so it's good not to jump to conclusions and wait to see what the reality is.  The ban IS real.

You are correct.

On a side note, I keep a periodic eye on http://fiatleak.com and to see zero movement of bitcoin to China is really weird.

I've been watching that site since its inception about 4 years ago, and China has always been gobbling up bitcoin like there's no tomorrow.

Very odd to see nothing going there these days. It's almost surreal  Undecided

Edit: Oops, I stand corrected. I just saw a .1 btc trade to China.  Cheesy

That's probably interesting to watch from time to time.  There's no doubt that it is unusual without the chinese in the market.  I do think they will find a way though, be it black market, or other methods.  The people are probably a bit devastated they can't take part in all of this wonderful world of crypto anymore.
Jump to: