Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 241. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
hello

should NEO GUI be online to generate GAS or I just need to claim GAS sometime?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Strange things happen! GAS price is almost equal NEO price  Shocked
HODLing my NEOs and earning GAS  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just bought some more Neo  Cool

At these current prices, I can't resist!

Hodl til 2018 and then  Grin

Same here, I also bought some ... hold 150 now. They can start to raise!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 61

Smart decision.

Alot of coins will grow healthy, but neo is another level.
Activity: 101
ETA about new Neo wallet release?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Activity: 28
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Red pulse declared ICO on 8 Oct
Red pulse as they claim are - A NEXT GENERATION INTELLIGENCE AND CONTENT ECOSYSTEM FOR CHINA MARKETS

Da Hongfei invited to blockchain conference held by chinese government
if incase, majority of scrutinized ICOs under home product

Binance exchange operating only crypto to crypto promoting NEO and GAS from beginning and may be RPX after ICO

ICO and exchanges strict rules
one after the other shock waves shaking up the market and one of the best traders combining market manipulation

rumors of action to bitcoin mining in china and GFW implementation

win win solution: POW or POS ?

speedy arrangements before chinese government meeting on 18 october (important date)
crypto world should move on excluding china if incase but china must be too smart to let it happen

coincidences???

2 + 2 = grand design or just making the best of time

either ways might be once in a life time opportunity
holding / buying NEO
This is no financial advise
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
okay! so lets go on - REDPULSE is coming and we are going to make things better. NEO will soon have more to offer to the cryptoworld and riding is the best option if you intend to make money. $20 for now.

Is NEO or GAS a better buy now?

GAS is generated when you have NEO. fuckingchrist!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is NEO or GAS a better buy now?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I use Neon wallet, and recently installed neo-gui to move some Neo from my .db3 wallet to my Neon wallet.

Now my neo-gui shows the balance of my Neon wallet  Huh

In neo-gui it says "SharedCoin" beside the balance it seems to have 'imported' from my Neon wallet.

Is this normal? Can't I keep 2 Neo wallets separate on the same computer?

Which wallet controls the coins now? I don't want to move anything now in fear of losing any coins Sad

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

The markers such as SystemCoin and SystemShare not relevant. NEO is essentially like a share and GAS is essentially like a coin used to run the system.

If you imported the NEON private key to your NEO GUI (with the .db3 file), then yes, your NEO GUI will now display the balance of your NEON wallet. Your funds are in that case associated with the public and private key of the .db3 file you created. You should research this all properly before moving any funds. Doing things one does not understand is how funds can get lost. Personally I do not play around with all the wallets. Why? I am not interested in losing anything. You can check the balance of each public address at: https://neotogas.com/?p=balance or https://neotracker.io/

You should read the NEO FAQ as it answers a lot of questions: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6p7bvv/new_to_rneo_read_this_post_first_rules_faq/

There is also a thread there with a LOT of wallet questions (and answers): https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6tl7ej/support_wallet_questions_neoneonweb_hardware/
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I agree NEO might be a solid investment, but because there are many projects around us that appear around the corner almost every day now, many of them don't get much needed attention as that should, based on their development.

Following as stated, crypto universe is getting more and more crowded any some projects will get lost although they have a good plan.

Is NEO among them?

That is why I think investors will have to be patience and wait longer for their goals to came true.

Activity: 61
People with basic knowledge in crypto should know NEO is a great and solid investment.

This price is beyond cheap comparing it to its potential.
My bags are loaded, and im not even coming close to thinking  of selling before we reach 250$ each. And that is a low speculation. 500$ is possible in the future.

My lambo is waiting for me.
See you next year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hey Guys seems everything is back to normal then WHY NEO is still at stupied price , i still believe neo will be 40 to 50 dollar at the end of the month  but waiting is  A********** in such a great project.

well patience is needed here. the price was a big pump. correction is healthy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Hey Guys seems everything is back to normal then WHY NEO is still at stupied price , i still believe neo will be 40 to 50 dollar at the end of the month  but waiting is  A********** in such a great project.

If you believe that is the price target for the end of the month, you shoud be happy that you still have the chance to accumelate some more at half the price.
Jump to: