Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 242. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey Guys seems everything is back to normal then WHY NEO is still at stupied price , i still believe neo will be 40 to 50 dollar at the end of the month  but waiting is  A********** in such a great project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I use Neon wallet, and recently installed neo-gui to move some Neo from my .db3 wallet to my Neon wallet.

Now my neo-gui shows the balance of my Neon wallet  Huh

In neo-gui it says "SharedCoin" beside the balance it seems to have 'imported' from my Neon wallet.

Is this normal? Can't I keep 2 Neo wallets separate on the same computer?

Which wallet controls the coins now? I don't want to move anything now in fear of losing any coins Sad

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Is Neo leaving China. Would there still be Neo post China exchange and ICO ban. I use to think of Neo as a veritable competitor for ethereum, but now I can not speak the same of this coin. Price movement is nothing but fundamental is the real thing.

I have never read anywhere that NEO would leave China. In fact I bet exchanges will probably reopen in China after the election, but with stricter rules.
I guess same but right now there is only waiting. Many ppl believe that, Neo's value will only change when China comes out with legislation, which is likely coming very soon. Chinese regulations nothing but to get everything under their regulation so that they can control it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Red Pulse Revived: RPX (NEO) sale starts on October 8

After some time of uncertainty around the first ICO on the NEO chain, backers have just received an e-mail with the following text. This is good news for the NEO platform, suggesting that there are no further big issues expected from the Chinese side of things.
Hello,
Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299). The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Our KYC whitelist form is already closed, and we are not accepting any new submissions at this time.
As announced previously, we have added to our RPX sale smart contract a one hour window at the beginning of the sale that limits each contributor to a cap of USD 1,000, with only one transfer allowed per person. Multiple transfers, and transfers greater than USD 1,000 worth of NEO tokens will be refunded.
Following this one hour window, the RPX sale will continue with a higher USD 50,000 cap, as planned previously. In this period, participants will also be limited to one transfer. Note that a contributor may thus contribute once during the one hour window, and subsequently contribute a second time after this one hour period. The total max contribution for a single person is thus USD 51,000 worth of NEO tokens. Contributions received during the RPX sale will not be accepted if any information is missing, or if the NEO wallet address does not match what you submitted. Individuals that need to update their NEO wallet address can email [email protected] with their old NEO wallet address, new NEO wallet address, first name, last name, email address, country of citizenship, and passport scan.
Only KYC whitelist validated people may participate in the RPX sale. The KYC whitelist form is already closed. We are in the process of conducting KYC validation on the submitted forms, and will notify individuals within the next 2 weeks on whether their submission was accepted or rejected. We have hired a team of Hong Kong advisors from a "Big Four" accounting and advisory firm, as well as outside legal counsel, to advise us on our entire RPX sale process, and to ensure we are fully compliant with laws in Hong Kong SAR.
To participate in the RPX sale, individuals must use a new version of the NEO - GUI wallet developed by the official NEO Project team. The wallet will be released soon, and we will make another announcement when it is ready for download. Until then, you may keep your NEO tokens in any of the wallets listed at the neo.org/download website. However, to participate in the RPX sale, you must use the forthcoming new version of the NEO - GUI wallet. We will create a how-to video on how to transfer from your wallet to new NEO - GUI wallet and the RPX sale participation process in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your continued interest and support of Red Pulse and our RPX sale.
Best regards, Jonathan Ha Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/713a3l/red_pulse_revived_rpx_neo_sale_starts_on_october_8/

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Is Neo leaving China. Would there still be Neo post China exchange and ICO ban. I use to think of Neo as a veritable competitor for ethereum, but now I can not speak the same of this coin. Price movement is nothing but fundamental is the real thing.

I have never read anywhere that NEO would leave China. In fact I bet exchanges will probably reopen in China after the election, but with stricter rules.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Sitting on this rocket has risen 15 times and has brought me great profits.NEO like a rocket, a strong rise, and today bought some Gas, hoping to give me the same return

Where do you buy GAS? I must actually read up more on NEO. Bought in again recently. Sad I didn't hold on to my stack which I bought previously. But NEO has delivered good profits so far Smiley

Poloniex or Binance.
Activity: 364
Good News about RedPulse ICO caused growth of NEO! It went from 0.00495 to 0.00537 right now on Bittrex exchange. I like NEO ecosystem Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Found this nice write up on reddit on why NEO is the best investment in crypto: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/70yidf/reassuring_inexperienced_why_is_neo_still_the/
Yes, these words are great:

If you wait for Chinese government to come out publicly and say: "Hey, dear Neo reddit, we proclaim NEO as the only legal blockchain in China. PLease enjoy the moon ride. Yours, Bank of China", then you are naive

Grin
lol. of course I believe NEO will comeback stronger
Activity: 574
Good news RPX sale back on, think I'll get a few more NEO for this.

Extract from email sent to whitelisters.

"Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299).!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Sitting on this rocket has risen 15 times and has brought me great profits.NEO like a rocket, a strong rise, and today bought some Gas, hoping to give me the same return

Where do you buy GAS? I must actually read up more on NEO. Bought in again recently. Sad I didn't hold on to my stack which I bought previously. But NEO has delivered good profits so far Smiley
Activity: 364
Found this nice write up on reddit on why NEO is the best investment in crypto: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/70yidf/reassuring_inexperienced_why_is_neo_still_the/
Yes, these words are great:

If you wait for Chinese government to come out publicly and say: "Hey, dear Neo reddit, we proclaim NEO as the only legal blockchain in China. PLease enjoy the moon ride. Yours, Bank of China", then you are naive

Grin
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Thx to users from this topic! Now i store my neo at neon wallet on PC.
I calculated that i will earn 30-35$ per month from GAS selling. I have 365 Neos.
If it will grow, gas price will grow up too  Cool
Activity: 574
Hi - is anyone concerned or worried about the lock-up that's coming up on oct 16, 2017 (per the whitepaper)? It sounds like there's 50m NEO that are available at that point, though only 15m will be able to be released per year after that date. I understand the intention is that the 50m would be held for long-term development, but given any of the devs could theoretically go out to the exchange and sell those NEO, is that a legitimate concern?

I personally own quite a bit of NEO and have been  very bullish on the opportunity, but this is the only question I currently have but am not sure if it's warranted or not. Just wanted to see how others were thinking about this.

Thanks

NEO is a coin to hodl; in the short term these scares will cause it to go down a bit (buy on the down bits).
I've quite a lot of NEO and I'm in it for the long run, not just for a few weeks or months in the hope of a quick buck.
Once the initial inflation rush is over the price will increase again and all those who sold will be regretting there decision (unless they buy in quickly again) - I've done this on a couple of occasions with other altcoin and don't intend to make that mistake with NEO.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have sold my tokens at tiny loss after waiting to see something clearly visible but it seems Chinese authorities are tightening their grip over exchanges and everything related to cryptocurrencies. I will be back only once I see situation getting better in future. I could afford little loss but can't stay with these uncertainties.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
Hi - is anyone concerned or worried about the lock-up that's coming up on oct 16, 2017 (per the whitepaper)? It sounds like there's 50m NEO that are available at that point, though only 15m will be able to be released per year after that date. I understand the intention is that the 50m would be held for long-term development, but given any of the devs could theoretically go out to the exchange and sell those NEO, is that a legitimate concern?

I personally own quite a bit of NEO and have been  very bullish on the opportunity, but this is the only question I currently have but am not sure if it's warranted or not. Just wanted to see how others were thinking about this.

Thanks

Couple of resources to help answer your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2basIRwTgs

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6knw16/antshares_inflation_schedule/?st=j7qqlvl4&sh=7b1d35f8

...Da Hongfei has a little more to add in the comments of the second one, too.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

I guess so, cause you can only produce Gas with neo, and if neo gets more expensive the price of Gas will also rise then. Holding 20 of these beautiful coins now.

why the hell would you want to hold just 20 of these when you can have more. its price is just $20 as of now. since you still have the time to accumulate or simply buy more, do it. the best days is coming and when you find yourself lesser, you'd regret your whole life.
NEO is driving slowly on the $5 way!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have a question that I hope someone can help with.

I have the bulk of my Neo in a Neon wallet on my computer, then I installed the neo-gui wallet (because I had 1 Neo in a .db3 neo-gui wallet that I sent as a test a few weeks back).

I tried to send the 1 Neo from my neo-gui wallet to my Neon wallet (which didn't work, and now I don't know where the 1 Neo is), and now the balance of both the Neon and the neo-gui are both the same.

And now it says "SystemCoin" and "SystemShare" in neo-gui besides the 'imported' balance from Neon (see image).

Why do both my Neo wallets show the same balance now?

Is it because both wallets are on the same computer?

Edit: It didn't show the same balance in both wallets until I ran both wallets at the same time.

Jump to: