Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 252. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Today is a good day for NEO, isnt it? Good news from China and not only https://twitter.com/William42111948/status/905696738685702144
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
NEO (NEO) exchange trading has now begun on Bitfinex, and is available against the pairs USD, BTC & ETH. http://blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/neo-launch/
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
NEO like a rocket, a strong rise, and today bought some Gas, hoping to give me the same return

Neo is above 26 dollar keep it up keep it up Grin Grin Grin

Yea ofc,  NEO is goin back to 35-40$ range, becouse that is his real value... Hope you took any of it on sale... go NEO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NEO like a rocket, a strong rise, and today bought some Gas, hoping to give me the same return

Neo is above 26 dollar keep it up keep it up Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 41
Yes atlast the NEO left that $20 spot. I don't know what's the reason for this sudden increase with good volume is there any news around it?
And also is the NEON wallet update is available now? The current desktop wallet has some problems in GAS syncing.

Maybe this news http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/
You need to have more then 19 messages to call me a paid shill, if this is your intention.

BTW, as you can see, my advice was directly on the ball! The price recovered and will continue doing so. Hope you followed it.

I only have 14  Lips sealed

I'm sorry if I offended you. Just an interesting observation, nothing more.

P.S. I HOLD
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Please no more FUD and panic people, as usual there s absolutely no reason to sell or panic. Neo s development continues and Chinese ban s got nothing to do with Neo directly. So dont spread panic for nothing.

This.

Wow NEO  in crease  15 % waiting for another  195% still good time to buy guys  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes atlast the NEO left that $20 spot. I don't know what's the reason for this sudden increase with good volume is there any news around it?
And also is the NEON wallet update is available now? The current desktop wallet has some problems in GAS syncing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Please no more FUD and panic people, as usual there s absolutely no reason to sell or panic. Neo s development continues and Chinese ban s got nothing to do with Neo directly. So dont spread panic for nothing.

This.

Wow NEO  in crease  15 % waiting for another  195% still good time to buy guys  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It's strange that the three "opinion leaders" (wpalczynski, skidog, crazyivan) one after another say HOLD. Strange because of the fact that earlier in the conversation they were not seen. Huh

You need to have more then 19 messages to call me a paid shill, if this is your intention.

BTW, as you can see, my advice was directly on the ball! The price recovered and will continue doing so. Hope you followed it.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
What with price of NEO? Shocked
It it pumping or it growing back? What good news do you hear about it? I heard only negative ones (about china) and thought it will go down...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
It looks like NEO was heavily affected with the news in china. It shows that Red Pulse will still continue the ICO even if the ban has been reaised on china. They will still allowed investor to join in ICO but only outside country of China. They are requiring people to provide information so that they will know if the investor is from another counter.

This news is really hard for some project that is based on china. But, i think they cannot stop people on this one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Chinese government regulations. ban ICO ,of cause include NEO have to refund all the money ,i worry about NEO ,it's people's choice,right.
I heard same. Chaina government restrictions could be there only behind reason of regular dips. Everything is green except NEO, but personally I don't like this situation, hope this will end soon.
Activity: 294
Chinese government regulations. ban ICO ,of cause include NEO have to refund all the money ,i worry about NEO ,it's people's choice,right.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
I read the Neo statement, so they are offering a new refund period for all those who want to get their money back, so it's people's choice, they're not doing because the Chinese government told them they have to refund all the money, am I correct? Thanks.

They follow the regulator requirements. But this refund doesn't make much sense anyway, because nobody would want to sell NEO tokens at ICO price. Grin
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Did anyone buy this coin when it was under a buck. I wonder if they are still holding.

Still holding, got some at $.20 and $.25, yea, I know I am lucky! At the time the website was very amateurish and there was little marketing. The antshares reddit thread was a ghost town.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
I read the Neo statement, so they are offering a new refund period for all those who want to get their money back, so it's people's choice, they're not doing because the Chinese government told them they have to refund all the money, am I correct? Thanks.
It's strange that the three "opinion leaders" (wpalczynski, skidog, crazyivan) one after another say HOLD. Strange because of the fact that earlier in the conversation they were not seen. Huh
Jump to: