Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 248. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
PROBLEM:

This is my address https://neotracker.io/address/ASiKb7K3b2Nnr5Zat2Bg2ygXskaoRvvqLq i have 0.5.. gas, i opened the address in the wallet, and the wallet says me i have no gas (also on claim window)

Why?

It states that you have 0.53336436 Unclaimed GAS. Seems working as intended. There is a basic information thread in the NEO Reddit about how to claim GAS and other basic questions that might be useful to read through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...

No, but the Chinese developers need to get paid and if they can't then work on the project stops.

As I pointed out more than a week ago, the biggest risk to NEO is being delisted in China.

They also raised money back in 2014 using clearly ICO for Antshare. I don't know how they will not have any impact of People's bank of China. I am also double minded now and have sold out large portion of my NEO tokens already. I have kept some portion in case things looks good and can be fixed somehow to not regret later. I have secured my investment to be honest.

The most immediate threat to NEO and other ICO tokens is delisting from Chinese exchanges, if this happens then it will significantly reduce the trade volume.

Now 3 Chinese exchanges have halted NEO trading so there is a very real chance that they all might delist NEO because it is an ICO token.
This is on top of the news reports that ALL exchanges in China may also shut down.

If the developers cannot access their funds then it will make it much much harder for them to push the project forward.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#BTC

I suspect it will be a long time before NEO is able to get back on track and the token is likely to slowly bleed out until that happens because a huge amount of people bought this token expecting it to be big in China.
The bans may only be "temporary" but we really don't know how long "temporary" actually is. It could be a few months or it could be a few years.

Such is the nature of speculative investments.

Oh, look, now we have Alphi spreading FUD as he wants to buy cheap NEO.

It is quite obvious you did not read anything about what the Chinese authorities actually stated about seeking to introduce regulations or listened to any of Boxmining's interviews which are actually being quoted all over the world at this point or actually observed what NEO accomplished that all others could not. I'll post more information when I have bought even more NEO. The difference is that I am at least transparent without attempting to rob others. It is cheap enough as it is and yes, perhaps it will drop a little bit more as this situation in China gets sorted out with temporary trading halts, but the thing is......it will get sorted out. China will introduce its own blockchain currency and NEO does not pretend to be currency and therefore does not compete with China itself unlike so many others.

Great time to buy NEO then, I just stocked up on quite a few more.
It may be going through a bad time at the moment due to all the uncertanty about what China will do, but I'm in it for the long term and stocking up and holding whilst the price is low.
The Chinese can't permanently 'ban' ICO's, delist coins and, effectively. shutdown exchanges it would harm there economy (it may be a relatively small part of there economy but a growing and profitable one).
It's just a knee-jerk reaction to the sudden rise in ICO's and popularity of altcoins that has frightened the Chinese gorenment and it will eventually blow over and return to normal..it may be a while but, like I said, I'm in it for the long term - let the day traders fight it out amongst themselves.
Anyway there's always Russia..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

If you bothered to even check you would have noticed that I have been involved in Crypto-currency for many more years than you have and I am not hiding behind a fake account.

Investors need to be aware of the risks and ATM NEO has a lot more risk than it has upside.

You can accuse me of spreading FUD and I will happily laugh in your face when you have lost your shirt.. do we have a deal?

Next time, try checking out the supporting links I provide BEFORE accusing me of spreading misinformation.

There are now 4 Chinese exchanges that have suspended NEO/CNY trading (Jubi, YuanBao, 19800 and 51szzc).. will they bring it back online? who knows.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

PS: There is no amount of FUD on bitcointalk that is ever going cause the NEO price to drop, the market cap is far too big for people to panic sell from what the read on forums... The price falls all on its own because of the market uncertainty.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
PROBLEM:

This is my address https://neotracker.io/address/ASiKb7K3b2Nnr5Zat2Bg2ygXskaoRvvqLq i have 0.5.. gas, i opened the address in the wallet, and the wallet says me i have no gas (also on claim window)

Why?

Neon android wallet has bugs.  You need to access the wallet either from desktop or via neotracker.io.  then you can move your coins and claim GAS.  You may just want to leave as is.  The less you enter PKs to access it, the better.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
PROBLEM:

Why?

It states that you have 0.53336436 Unclaimed GAS. Seems working as intended. There is a basic information thread in the NEO Reddit about how to claim GAS and other basic questions that might be useful to read through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NEO is an international platform with Chinese developers. NEO doesn't need to China's name to be successful. NEO is more powerful and useful than ethereum. for e.g NEO is decentralized but Ethereum isn't and dozens more...

No, but the Chinese developers need to get paid and if they can't then work on the project stops.

As I pointed out more than a week ago, the biggest risk to NEO is being delisted in China.

They also raised money back in 2014 using clearly ICO for Antshare. I don't know how they will not have any impact of People's bank of China. I am also double minded now and have sold out large portion of my NEO tokens already. I have kept some portion in case things looks good and can be fixed somehow to not regret later. I have secured my investment to be honest.

The most immediate threat to NEO and other ICO tokens is delisting from Chinese exchanges, if this happens then it will significantly reduce the trade volume.

Now 3 Chinese exchanges have halted NEO trading so there is a very real chance that they all might delist NEO because it is an ICO token.
This is on top of the news reports that ALL exchanges in China may also shut down.

If the developers cannot access their funds then it will make it much much harder for them to push the project forward.

I suspect it will be a long time before NEO is able to get back on track and the token is likely to slowly bleed out until that happens because a huge amount of people bought this token expecting it to be big in China.
The bans may only be "temporary" but we really don't know how long "temporary" actually is. It could be a few months or it could be a few years.

It is quite obvious you did not read anything about what the Chinese authorities actually stated about seeking to introduce regulations or listened to any of Boxmining's interviews which are actually being quoted all over the world at this point or actually observed what NEO accomplished that all others could not. I'll post more information when I have bought even more NEO. The difference is that I am at least transparent without attempting to rob others. It is cheap enough as it is and yes, perhaps it will drop a little bit more as this situation in China gets sorted out with temporary trading halts, but the thing is......it will get sorted out. China will introduce its own blockchain currency and NEO does not pretend to be currency and therefore does not compete with China itself unlike so many others.

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Put your Neo coins in A Wallet.
Forget about it for A couple of years.
And buy A lambo in 2020

How many Neo will I need for a lambo?

ONE !
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
And buy A lambo in 2020

How many Neo will I need for a lambo?
Activity: 143
PROBLEM:

Why?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When the chinse fud is over it's getting annoying i eat red too much
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
And buy A lambo in 2020
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
i still think neo is compliant otherwise the rebranding makes no sense. i still hold my neo since last year...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I hardly believe on NEO, this coin is on the biggest exchange market of the world, it will rise surely in long term, it is with this current market cap a safe investment.
Completely agree, holding this Coin since March and will hold for very long time, my best invest beside Ark.

Ark is the best!! Love the coin and the community. Best devs and most interactive.  Amazing stuff.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I hardly believe on NEO, this coin is on the biggest exchange market of the world, it will rise surely in long term, it is with this current market cap a safe investment.
Completely agree, holding this Coin since March and will hold for very long time, my best invest beside Ark.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I assume that Neo devs are also Reading this forum.
Can you please react on the news of there days ?

If they are on this forum, they won't have anything to react to but FUD stories, they have their official channels where on can get real news on what is happening, it is just unfortunate that the CHinese Government start to cause all these negativity when the project is about to start getting good projects listed on it, Red Pluse and co
legendary
Activity: 994
Its not delisted. Stp lying pls

I'm not sure about Yuanbao, but Jubi delisted NEO. You can see it yourself: https://www.jubi.com/coin/ans/. Trading is suspended and there is a notification in red above the chart. Yunbi, 19800 and 51szzs echanges delisted NEO even earlier.

If Bitfinex hadn't listed NEO, it could fall much lower.

It an official announcement from YuanBao. I have posted the link https://www.yuanbao.com/news/detail/?id=1576. Use a translator to read it.

They are going to stop trading NEO and asked the user to transfer NEO to their own wallet or other exchange, no transaction fee for withdrawal.

This is not a good sign, more and more Chinese exchange are now delisting NEO. Dev team should look out for other exchanges outside China. US or European base exchanges would be a good option.
Please don't magnify the matter. They are just a few unimportant exchanges who have never been trusted. They are worthless against Bittrex and Bitfinex.
I know very little about NEO, knew something about ANS, but NEO is not a Chinese token? Why is the Chinese government excluding NEO? Was it not thought that NEO was the Chinese ETH? Are there chances that prices will take another way with these implications?
NEO is a rebranding of ANS. So it is the same. ANS (AntShare) was the older name.
Your words are totally irrelevant. Did I say NEO's name was not ANS before? I meant that NEO doesn't need to the name of China Country!
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
So will this platform mean when contracts are made they all use neos or will a contract mean a new token is issued?
Activity: 211
I assume that Neo devs are also Reading this forum.
Can you please react on the news of there days ?

You do not even own any NEO at the moment and yet you expect loyalty and insight in return to help daytraders maximise their return? Do you not think they have something better to do such as actually building the blockchain platform? Read the new NEO monthly update, the latest CoZ update, the words from CoZ developer Afong and what Da Hongfei stated recently about regulation. It is all there for anyone who really wants to know. NEO also cannot make further statements when the Chinese government has not further specified yet how it wishes to proceed in this transitory period as regulation slowly gets introduced.
Merit: 103
Its not delisted. Stp lying pls

I'm not sure about Yuanbao, but Jubi delisted NEO. You can see it yourself: https://www.jubi.com/coin/ans/. Trading is suspended and there is a notification in red above the chart. Yunbi, 19800 and 51szzs echanges delisted NEO even earlier.

If Bitfinex hadn't listed NEO, it could fall much lower.

It an official announcement from YuanBao. I have posted the link https://www.yuanbao.com/news/detail/?id=1576. Use a translator to read it.

They are going to stop trading NEO and asked the user to transfer NEO to their own wallet or other exchange, no transaction fee for withdrawal.

This is not a good sign, more and more Chinese exchange are now delisting NEO. Dev team should look out for other exchanges outside China. US or European base exchanges would be a good option.
Please don't magnify the matter. They are just a few unimportant exchanges who have never been trusted. They are worthless against Bittrex and Bitfinex.
I know very little about NEO, knew something about ANS, but NEO is not a Chinese token? Why is the Chinese government excluding NEO? Was it not thought that NEO was the Chinese ETH? Are there chances that prices will take another way with these implications?
NEO is a rebranding of ANS. So it is the same. ANS (AntShare) was the older name.
Jump to: