Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 251. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103
this thread needs to be updated, its no longer top 10....

Soon he will return back to the top 10.  Wink
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
this thread needs to be updated, its no longer top 10....
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
NEO is going up like crazy. Looking forward to buying some NEO and staking.

China fud was clear regarding ICO's. We all knew it was only manipulation from the Chinese as usual.
I think that too. this is just a negative issue s game, many people are trapped in negative issues and they choose to sell their coins. if they are more patient they can take advantage of this great moment.
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

China fud was clear regarding ICO's. We all knew it was only manipulation from the Chinese as usual.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I saw NEO go up again and read the NEO update, I thought this was the main reason, did not even realise that Bitfinex added NEO, good stuff!

What a great movement Bitfinex  add Neo, Bitfinex  is such a big exchange site i can see that with in  a couple of weeks Neo will going to fly between  75 dollar to 125 dollar for that reason i am going to put my 10 k  in Neo more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I saw NEO go up again and read the NEO update, I thought this was the main reason, did not even realise that Bitfinex added NEO, good stuff!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
falling due to ico regulation in china is over, additionally bitfinemx added neo today ..  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
What a nice rise for NEO. Probably enough bank to withstand any storm from the government.
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
just take a few days it can go back to normal price $NEO. china banned ico is not a reason to keep working ,someday surely china will glance at ico cryptocurrency and make regulation about ico for its citizens.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Its already below 30. Neo is very risky and volatile these days, even one word of chinese semi-official government authority can drive it +-50% just in few hours. Crazy. Should keep an eye on news from China.

Maybe someone have immediate news source in english, so we can act along with chinese, not when market has already reacted.
Activity: 197
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
NEO is featured in our Chart of the Day segment. See our exclusive animated chart and come comment with your thoughts. Will NEO stay above $30?

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/neo/btc/bittrex/5-days

Also on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/cryptocoinchart/status/905804977972666368
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
How is it with NEO ICO now? This is forbidden and from now on there is no more ICO in China but what with ICO like NEO from longer ago? Do they have to give money back to investors too?

there will be in future ico´s in china! its just now illegal until they make licences/regulate for ico´s

if something go illegal all what was before is not included just from the day it go illegal.

lets say i give a friend weed for 10€ one weeks later it go illegal. i dont have to give the 10€ back because it was before it go illegal Wink

This: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
How is it with NEO ICO now? This is forbidden and from now on there is no more ICO in China but what with ICO like NEO from longer ago? Do they have to give money back to investors too?

there will be in future ico´s in china! its just now illegal until they make licences/regulate for ico´s

if something go illegal all what was before is not included just from the day it go illegal.

lets say i give a friend weed for 10€ one weeks later it go illegal. i dont have to give the 10€ back because it was before it go illegal Wink
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
legendary
Activity: 1386
Ganja <3
@Shkembe you dont got your 50 NEO? for what reason?

The ico's are forbidden now in china. And NEO had big plans with it. On what will they focuse now ?

dont think short. in future ico´s are regulated in china so there will be no problems.
http://boxmining.com/china-ico-ban-temporary-will-introduce-licensing-soon/

no reason for price increase

there was no reason for that low price it was just panic dump  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
no reason for price increase
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
The ico's are forbidden now in china. And NEO had big plans with it. On what will they focuse now ?

They can still perform ICO's for non-Chinese investors. Also when the ICO regs come out of China, I am sure NEO will do everything it can to conform to them.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Jump to: