Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 22. (Read 18643 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
 Undecided seen many topic told about this coin. Maybe I should make some research for myself about this coin. price is low for me now. If it can become etherum of china it will be awesome
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Let's see what will happen in the next few days.. hope price of NEO will recover Smiley)
Activity: 448
The power of the mass, stronger than you think my
friend,
when price is low, people ignore n consider it shit coin, when price is rising, people
buy into the hype n expect it to continue rising.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Neo is great cause it also generates gas. If you have enough neo, you could live off the gas. But it would have to be a lot.
Activity: 448
The power of the mass, is stronger than u think my friend
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Lets all invest in NEO! When the pice continues to fall below $20  Wink

Is 20$ the ICO price? I am closely watching this coin as its quite popular right now. I am not still sold ot this idea as it may be another pump and dump scenario but I am curious. I bought small amount  just in case.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
It amazes me how easy most people put their hard earned money in something they don't understand. Selling vaporware is so much easier in crypto than selling actual products with actual use cases.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

How much is it now? Is it in any exchanges? Can someone give me some links that I could check into? Hopefully it will go cheaper so I could buy also.
Activity: 518
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 672
Yes you are probably right do not make anymore mistakes like you did last time to bitcoin. And that is china the country that is known for business. We should invest here in NEO. Look at it once it was implemented in the market it grew and took the spot number 9 for itself. Invest now! It is now or never.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Honestly NEO sounds legit.... addresses a lot of concerns / barriers to entry to the Ethereum network (from the perspective of a developer - not having to learn a new language etc)

The delegated byzantine fault tolerance approach for block formation and consensus makes way more logical sense to me than the current Proof of Work or even Proof of Stake models. It's just so much faster and without unnecessary use of electricity and computer resources.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I sold 10 and made 20 dollars benefits,  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
The price has just dropped like almost all other alts. If anyone want so to jump in on neo then now is the best time to do it! This could be the last drop before the inevitable leap to ethereum heights - or at least close to it
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
really because there is many chinese, money will get high?

is there any indian ico? Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
Day-to-day bitcoin development is very significant, and new coin coins are emerging, and I do not think that NEO alone has great potential, but there are still some coins I think can compete with neo.
Activity: 560
Yes all the bitcoiner i think already know about neo, have many posts that discuss this. And I think this is an opportunity to invest,
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
NEO too risky for me. Do not know what China is doing with it
Activity: 224
Unfortunately NEO is not yet supported on Coinomi nor ShapeShift.io, so I can’t be bothered with it.
Also if holding not on an exchange, there is a staking dividend (although that may be insignificant near-term relative to the speculation gains contemplated).
This will soon be done in the future because NEO is a big altcoin and they have specific roadmap to help long-term investors make a profit from this altcoin and certainly NEO's price will very high in the future
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
Unfortunately NEO is not yet supported on Coinomi nor ShapeShift.io, so I can’t be bothered with it.
Also if holding not on an exchange, there is a staking dividend (although that may be insignificant near-term relative to the speculation gains contemplated).
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Are there obvious addresses of devs that hold neo premine??? ;]

What is the certainty that now at the summit do not feed investors free coins?
Pages:
Jump to: