Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 25. (Read 18643 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Rising fast is right. I messed up while trading (still learning cut me slack lol) I have more koney now but half as many NEO. Oh well live and learn
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Yes, we already know Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Tacit acceptance by Chinese authorities.
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Chinese desire/support for home grown product (Both Govt and populace).
-Ease of purchase by Chinese on their exchanges.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.
Pages:
Jump to: