Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 23. (Read 18643 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 101
I'm a Bot!
Comparing to fork-coin Ethereum isn't a reason to buy, and neither is government involvement!
Especially the Chinese government, they don't need money, and they for sure don't need you to earn money from them!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So NEO reached an ATH of 50$ yesterday.
I've seen too many people dismiss this coin as a scam, however before investing in anything its necessary to do proper investigation.

The thing about being the "chinese Etherium" does have some sense, however it is also being used as a hype machine...

NEO is not just a ETH token like most ICOs are today, but it is a coin running in a custom blockchain similar to Etherium, thats the main reason many investors like me consider this a very important coin.
Their team basically created an alternative blockchain tech, based on the weak points of ETH, and improved on their ideas.

Here's some interesting points:
  • NEO blockchain supports smart contracts like Etherium, however they are coded in C# instead of Solidity, meaning its easier to learn, as it does not require learning a custom language
  • Instead of spending NEOs to run the smart contracts, you spend GAS that is generated by holding NEOs in your wallet. This basically incentives persons to not sell their NEOS, and it is a form of an inflation system.
  • While talking about inflation, let's say that Etherium is basically unlimited, however NEOs and GAS are both capped to a couple millions.
    So in the long run we could see ETH price going down while NEO should keep going up.

Now not everything is sweet, so here's so points to think about:

• The number of NEOs is limited, however the devs currently hold half of them. While NEOs cant be mined, we can consider this a form of premine.
    The devs guarantee that this NEOs will be used for development / investment and that they wont give away more than an certain ammount per year.
  • Rumours about the project only having 2 devs. In theory yes, but in reality there is also City of Zion which is a western open-source group dedicated to improving the NEO ecosystem. And lets not forget that most of the big projects like Bitcoin or Litecoin never had that many devs in the beginning.

I hope this info is useful for those wandering if they should invest or no.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

No, I will not buy the NEO right now since the price is crazy and I think there is huge bubble in it. Maybe I will consider to buy some when the price drop to $10 or less.

$10 or less??? Good luck with that... NEO is doing exactly what ETH did few months ago.

ETH exploded to $80-100 range from $15 and consolidated there for few days before it moonshot to $200-$400 range.

Unless Chinese Gov publicly issues a statement saying they'll ban NEO, I personally don't think it'll never crash below $10.

In that case I'll double my position at that price  Grin

Good luck on doubling. I sincerely voice out doubts that any "replay" can happen, as in "the Mongolian Bitcoin" or "Antartic's DOGE". There is either original technology evolving, or it's merely a shadow of itself.
About originality.
Activity: 55

No, I will not buy the NEO right now since the price is crazy and I think there is huge bubble in it. Maybe I will consider to buy some when the price drop to $10 or less.

$10 or less??? Good luck with that... NEO is doing exactly what ETH did few months ago.

ETH exploded to $80-100 range from $15 and consolidated there for few days before it moonshot to $200-$400 range.

Unless Chinese Gov publicly issues a statement saying they'll ban NEO, I personally don't think it'll never crash below $10.

In that case I'll double my position at that price  Grin
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Beautiful bubble, as if this is a good idea to invest in a neo? After all, how it broke it will only cry, do not you fool  Shocked Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Naa too high at the moment, let's see if it drops to at least $30 the next few weeks.
Oh believe me, it will.

I hope you're right, I hope you're right  Grin
I hope it too Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Naa too high at the moment, let's see if it drops to at least $30 the next few weeks.
Oh believe me, it will.

I hope you're right, I hope you're right  Grin
Activity: 28
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.

So you mean Bittrex may close the service of NEO, ending up with something you can not sell ? Great proof that racing to this crypto-currency without thinking might be a bad idea.
Activity: 53
Can anyone give me a TLDR on NEOGAS?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Oh believe me, it will.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Long term I think it looks good, its mainstream now and has a lot of Chinese backing. However short term it could be dangerous and could have a pretty big correction.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
FOMO!
CAN'T TALK TOO BUSY GETTING RICH!
CHINA
GO GO GO!
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Buying a coin at its ATH, no thanks. I will buy the dip and make some short term gains. 40-50% drop sooner or later.
Yes i agree with as the traders who search the profit right now is late to investing into Neo
because price of Neo started sideaway and it is signal the down trend will be coming soon,
 invest in Neo is too late for now if we want makes investing will be more safe wait
until the price of Neo going down and stable then we can open positions for buy Neo.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

two weeks ago its just $6 believe it or not, it won't go that low anymore but up. people may spread fud about it just as they did with eth but just so you know those people already have NEO on their wallet and wants more. if you get to see its price climb up to a hundred, you'd wish you have bought at $36. the chinese are getting greedy and they are buying those on the exchanges no matter how high the price. 50M NEO is never enough to them.
Obviously, I can realize it, but it's my bad could not buy when it was $6. Now NEO is going to the moon, places the top 10 currencies. Pretty say that every time is good to buy NEO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Yes, I agree. This coin is not slowing down until we see another BTC crash. Whether you like or not it will go high and very fast.
Let it touch 50$ and it will zoom up like ETH. Most of ETH investors will start moving to NEO for short term gains. NEO can very easily hit 300$ just need some breathing period.
Rising BTC is crushing many other Alts, so you can see price fluctuation. Once BTC get stable ground arnd ~4200$ then many Alt's will sky rocket again.

Good times ahead Smiley
I agree with you, BTC prices have risen very high and it is difficult to invest now. I think NEO is the best choice at the moment as this is the first Chinese altcoin that has a very high value and has risen sharply in the last two days an will attract a lot of potential investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Yes, I agree. This coin is not slowing down until we see another BTC crash. Whether you like or not it will go high and very fast.
Let it touch 50$ and it will zoom up like ETH. Most of ETH investors will start moving to NEO for short term gains. NEO can very easily hit 300$ just need some breathing period.
Rising BTC is crushing many other Alts, so you can see price fluctuation. Once BTC get stable ground arnd ~4200$ then many Alt's will sky rocket again.

Good times ahead Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

two weeks ago its just $6 believe it or not, it won't go that low anymore but up. people may spread fud about it just as they did with eth but just so you know those people already have NEO on their wallet and wants more. if you get to see its price climb up to a hundred, you'd wish you have bought at $36. the chinese are getting greedy and they are buying those on the exchanges no matter how high the price. 50M NEO is never enough to them.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am a bit confused. Excuse me guys but is this the NEO you are referring to? I just want to be sure whether this is it or not:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/

I am currently in the researching phases of it. Is that the right NEO?
Pages:
Jump to: