Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 13. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
I don't know much about ADA. But I like Neo. This is a very good coin. I saw some ICO launches on Neo platform. This is a very good signal for Neo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
I hold both.  They have different features and both are good platforms and very promising ICOs. Both are now in a big drawdown along with the entire market. Just make a big bag with them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
ADA all the time
I don't think NEO is worth to invest any time soon.
it rise too much, too hot since re-branded
ADA is way better, a long-term project and better technology.

Cardano is on the 9th place for this time and its market capitalization is greater than the market cap of NEO. Meanwhile, I guess that NEO will come soon in the top-10, and it is worth investing in this altcoin. I chose it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
both are good and deserve to invest,but I think Neo is still worth investing  because the stability of this coin is still one of the top. And if you look at it, its projects are still on going and improving to make Neo widely used platform in market,i dont know much about ada,so i just said about Neo.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
I do not think ADA will be promising coins, so my preference is NEO.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 21, 2018, 09:52:02 AM
Except that it's competing with numerous other platforms, and ETH and NEO are actually up and running with viable projects on them and both have very impressive roadmaps ahead.

ADA looks solid but nobody knows if smart contract based tokenized blockchains are even the future. It shouldn't be a top 10 coin with as little to show for it as they have, I think it's overpriced atm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
I think ADA is more potential in the future than the NEO, NEO has stalled in place .It is currently ADA has not experienced significant growth, but I am sure for the future will be much better and potentially, ADA coin worth to be made investment.
Activity: 56
Helper
August 21, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
ADA is best for its unique features and future investment but i am not in the mood of to under estimate NEO.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I would agree that each coin has its own advantages, but I'm not sure that NEO is better than ADA. we'll see at this time, the comparison of NEO and ADA, more Popular Where ?!
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 21, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
and until this week, today I chose Cardano (ADA). I see there is good potential in ADA. not about price, but there are other things that according to predictions and my opinion is potentially one of the future coins. it is on Cardano (ADA). that is in my opinion. we'll see later at the end of the year.
thanks.
Activity: 132
August 21, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
Both of them are good coin and can be successful in the future. I prefer NEO at the moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
I would not choose anything, because these coins are both good and each is good in its own way. So if the frontline were to choose to invest in one of them, I'd better split the pool and invest in both of them. And over time, just to know I did the right thing or is it still there. I believe both of these coins should be in every investor, as they are very promising.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
August 21, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
I will choose Neo. Many ICO are launching in Neo platform. This will help Neo to grow up. Buy now and hold for a long time. You will have a good profit from it.
I agree because Neo also has a large community, Neo is also a coin that is older than cardano, so it's more potential. but cardano is also a good coin, with a cheap price, and the concept is good, and this coin has been registered in many markets
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 03:32:15 AM
Neo just like Ada are very good for hold . The price for them will undoubtedly grow
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 03:29:48 AM
It is difficult to determine the choice between Neo and Ada, because both are altcoints that have good potential for investment, but if seen it looks like Neo is more prominent than existing in terms of its development
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
My choice is NEO, a great project with developed infrastructure and large orders, the more it has already established itself as a functioning business, ADA is undoubtedly a revolutionary new project which has a very bright future, maybe he will overtake NEO, but it will be in a few years, not before. In General I am for both altcoins I like them very much and I keep them in the asset and buy more.
Activity: 219
August 21, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
I think NEO is more prominent. In terms of technology as well as practical applications, NEO is completely superior to ADA in all aspects, and the value in coinmarketcap is also
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I would choose ADA. As far as I know ADA is building and developing blockchain 3.0. This is promising to be the future of blockchain technology.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
Between NEO and ADA my preference goes to NEO. The Chinese Ethereum is suffering as a bit of all cryptocurrencies due to the bad market crisis, but it is a project of excellent quality that has great room for growth in the future
Activity: 347
August 21, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
Both two Altcoins are very potential because they are listed on coinmartketcap with ADA positions at No. 9 and NEO at No. 15. Although only on Bittrex & Binance in late 2017. Cardano (ADA ) has attracted the attention of people because of constant price hikes. I advise you to invest more ADA than this is showing it's ranks on NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: