Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 11. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I think both projects are very potential and are good platforms so the potential for price increases is huge. However, I like NEO more because this is a very special platform and has a lot of projects. run on this platform. For the ADA this is a fairly complex and long-term project, but it's also very potential so I'll choose both
Activity: 93
August 31, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
For me it's NEO easily although i like ADA too and think it will have a great future i just like the way NEO is working and growing their ecosystem constantly with new and exiting use cases for their public blockchain and they have a great community of developers to deliver and a good marketing and partnerships strategies the fact that it's a project from china is just the icing on the cake, all in all i think NEO can reach bigger goals in the middle and long terms.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 31, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
I think it's better to buy something because of so much support and the dumpers do not have too much space and know long lasting investment is there so much that there's a last thing I bought then that there is so much cheaper price so luck I did because I bought cheap stuff and hold it up right now because it knows if there is a future like bitcoin.
Activity: 25
August 31, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
If the investment can be affordable to lose, you can consider ADA, but the just a small amount should be 1000 tokens, around 200$. If they succeed, you gain a lot.
Activity: 95
August 31, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

You are right.  It is very hard to choose between NEO and ADA. But if I really have to choose one.  I'd rather coose ADA. It is more cheaper right now and it has a very large space to grow.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
For long-term I choose ADA. For some speculation I'd like more NEO. I think it's not competitors but different sides that we need for cryptoworld.
Activity: 229
August 31, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
I would choose NEO, since this is the first Chinese block-project with open source, its founder and working team are all leading and promoting this coin to the forefront.
I think in the near future, this coin will only grow in popularity and in pricing.
What will bring a good profit to all the owners of this coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
I am more interested in the ADA project, it is cheap and I believe there will be a lot of room for growth. So I chose ADA as the coin of my choice.
Activity: 133
August 31, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
I don't understand the difference in technical level. If i choose, i will choose NEO because NEO is a coin created by the Chinese, and China is known to be a very large market.
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
Every one of these coins has their focal points and development potential, however in the event that I pick, I will choose NEO. NEO is fundamentally the same as ETH and utilizations basic dialect. A further developed NEO stage that can possibly be utilized by more individuals. This likewise helps since that reality is a sort of POS coin and that interests to general society ("income sans work").
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 04:32:55 AM
I prefer neo. Most of the news as of now all is referring to neo. Neo also have many ico token that uses neo as its blockchain, which is a good news. We may not see it as of now, but neo will be marvelous soon.
Activity: 602
August 30, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
Between Ada and Neo, both are good coints and quality, but I tend to choose Neo, in my opinion neo coint which has good potential to be made an investment and in terms of neo development from time to time develops better
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
looking at the technology developed, I prefer ADA, strong promotion, great team, and the latest innovations that are constantly being developed.
Both are good altcoin, and I think that it is really too much difficult to choose a single one, but still my own opinion is that ADA has a little more advantages as compare to NEO and we can see that even the people interest is more in ADA as compare to NEO. Therefore I think that if I will like choose a single coin I would like to choose ADA for investment.
Activity: 64
August 28, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
If you choose between these coins, then ETH is a more promising coin than Cardano.  I advise you to invest in ETH.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 27, 2018, 01:11:34 PM
I prefer cardano (ADA) to have more potential with upcoming program planning, cardano is more spectacular see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fl5jikuZMM&feature=youtu.be&t=45s
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 27, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
Even as newbie i will go with NEO base on my research on the two coin.
I think that NEO will have a lot of money in it while the coins within ADA is going to be worth multiple times its value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
Even as newbie i will go with NEO base on my research on the two coin.
Activity: 111
August 27, 2018, 12:19:38 AM
Many believe that Neo as well as Etherium, it is called Chinese Etherium . I think the same
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
I would choose NEO. I think that this coin more prospects than the ADA.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

I think neo is more promising than many other coins, and I think ada is one of these coins. If you have not a really big amount, I think just one coin like neo can be a good option for you.
Pages:
Jump to: