Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 14. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:04:33 AM
I find it difficult to choose one of the two best coins . I keep both of them in my briefcase .
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
NEO dictates gas prices so this should be an easy pick in my opinion.
Activity: 34
August 21, 2018, 01:15:57 AM
In December 2017, the ADA rose more than 20 times in just three weeks and climbed to the top six on Coinmarketcap. Currently, ADA is ranked 9th with a capitalization of $ 22 billion. A leap from capitalization of $ 700 million to $ 24 billion over several months. But if you bring two coins to a comparable table, I think, Cardano (ADA) is a little better than NEO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
ADA is a lot more promising because it has a better team and also plans to be a lot more decentralized.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
In my opinion NEO more promising coin.  On this platform, several ICO are already running.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
If we talk exclusively about these two coins, then of course I will choose NEO. In my opinion, this coin has much more prospects. But at the moment I would not buy any of them, because the market can drop even lower. At the moment, I advise you to focus only on bitcoin and ethereum!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
I think i would rather invest now in NEO that has fallen so much, than ADA, although ADA is also a very good coin. There is still much hope that NEO would rise anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
Cardano is being developed in a stage wise manner. Right now only a single stage is being developed, over the years there were more and more to be developed over the cardano. This will make it more stronger. Considering the growth of neo I believe cardano will succeed in terms of growth.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

maybe I'll choose neo, even though I don't know how the neo track record is. but my friend gets a big profit with investment in neo. so I think neo is good for investment.
Activity: 59
August 19, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
ADA is a unique cryptocurrency, because it was created from scratch, but I still prefer NEO. This is a very interesting project because of its similarity to ETH. Another thing, what is the impact of its Chinese relationship, especially if it will get the support from the huge market.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 04:42:38 PM
I will choose Ada because in my opinion this coin has big potential then neo.
i have not heard a lot zbout ada so i think that it is not the right time yet to rely on it and invest in this cryptocurrency
i have heard about it but good and bad things so i think it is better for you to wait for a while and watch events happening
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
i think that ada is totally uncomparable with neo and i believe that it is the same situation as with ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 368
August 19, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
I will choose Ada because in my opinion this coin has big potential then neo.
i have not heard a lot zbout ada so i think that it is not the right time yet to rely on it and invest in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 368
August 19, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
neo is a good cryptocurrency and i think thatvyou can trust it all your money, a lot of experts say so and you can be sure in their opinion
Activity: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
I will choose Ada because in my opinion this coin has big potential then neo. Ada has newer technology and people call it third generation blockchain coin.
Activity: 150
August 19, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
I think the price for NEO will grow by the next year, more than on Cardano.  But maybe I'm wrong and it's worth investing in both coins.
Activity: 218
August 19, 2018, 03:14:05 PM
I will choose Neo. Many ICO are launching in Neo platform. This will help Neo to grow up. Buy now and hold for a long time. You will have a good profit from it.
Activity: 257
August 19, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
Investing in both is the perfect choice. Because it is difficult to compare NEO and ADA because both coin is good and is appreciated in the crypto market. Why you have to wonder to choose. Let's invest 50/50 into both of these coins
Activity: 686
August 19, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
It seems NEO is a more reliable coin than Cardano.  But the market is very unpredictable and in a couple of months the situation may change.
we will not know how that will happen. but I personally believe in ETH for my investment even though Cardano is also a good coin. these two coins are altcoin which has good potential so it's difficult to compare them especially in market conditions like this. so I think whether it's the same ETH or ADA - it's good to buy.
Activity: 60
August 19, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
It seems NEO is a more reliable coin than Cardano.  But the market is very unpredictable and in a couple of months the situation may change.
Pages:
Jump to: