Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 12. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
looking at the technology developed, I prefer ADA, strong promotion, great team, and the latest innovations that are constantly being developed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:17:45 PM
they will achieve success we need many architectures of blockchain to simulate real words uses good luck and don't forget tezos waves and eos and good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 26, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
ADA causes more trust and hope
Because a fairly strong team, promising. Announce innovations and generally it is clear that they work, I would choose this coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
Both coins are good.  And it seems to me best to divide the investment between these coins and hold these coins to a long term.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
I'll choose ADA

Cardano has had an amazing run on the cryptocurrency market. The crypto currency ADA arrived in the crypto market at the beginning of October at $ 0.02 to peak in the beginning of January above $ 1.20. Cardano was therefore one of the 5 biggest cryptocurrencies in the world. The founder, Charles Hoskinson, even expects Cardano to be better than the 2 largest cryptocurrencies within a year!"
Activity: 151
August 25, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
I would have chosen NEO better than ADA.  Now NEO is a more reliable coin.  And I more believe in the success of NEO.
Activity: 448
August 25, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
Do you have a coin with greater potential than Neo? Cardano is one of my favorite coins, but it is not too hard for me to choose when there is Neo in the opposite. Considering the current low prices, neo may even be the best coin to invest Smiley
Activity: 53
August 24, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
I invest in NEO than ADA. Although, both are good coins with good work products and future prospects, but I prefer NEO for ADA. NEO is more or less similar to Ethereum
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
I think I would choose Cardano. In my opinion, it has more opportunities for development. But I support both projects.
Activity: 24
August 24, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Both are good coin and have a brightest future.But I prefer to ADA because Cardano (ADA) is considered a 3rd-generation blockchain/cryptocurrency since it is designed with the benefit of hindsight. Cardano will offer a better and high scalable platform for smart contracts and many other use cases. Cardano will also deliver much higher tips.
Activity: 60
August 24, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
These are good coins, but it seems to me now NEO more promising coin than Cardano.
Activity: 86
August 24, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
I think NEO later on will be a more well known coin than Cardano. Yet, now it is But this is an intriguing inquiry))) I believe that the two activities are effective and their prominence will just develop. Be that as it may, who wins who ... This is the manner by which anybody is a designer on Bruce Lee or Sylvester Stalondifficult to foresee what will occur in a year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 23, 2018, 07:36:59 AM
For me, ADA looks much more promising, because it plans to launch the main network only next year and everything is ahead. A NEO platform that has long been launched and is unclaimed for a long time, I do not see any prospects in the future for NEO.

how come you don't see any prospects about NEO? it has became a platform like ETH, which many tokens can organize their ico on it. and it is backed by chinese.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 06:31:20 AM
For me, ADA looks much more promising, because it plans to launch the main network only next year and everything is ahead. A NEO platform that has long been launched and is unclaimed for a long time, I do not see any prospects in the future for NEO.
Activity: 308
August 22, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
I would choose ada as it has a strong team from great backgrounds and I don`t have confidence in China because they can overnight change their rules and ban the ico`s where neo would be left over and no one could make anything if such a thing happens, just my opinion.
Activity: 104
August 22, 2018, 02:29:50 PM
Both coin have their own strengths. I like to invest in ADA because its cheap and has very high X potential. NEO is also very good. ETH of China. I highly appreciated these 2 coins.
Activity: 163
August 22, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Divide the investment between coins.  This is the best option now.  Both coins have a very good chance of success.
Activity: 63
August 22, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
I think NEO win ADA. China support NEO very well, they call NEO is Etherum of China.
If NEO is called another coin somewhere else in the world then that would prove that ADA would be a better coin to invest in.
Activity: 793
August 22, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
I think NEO win ADA. China support NEO very well, they call NEO is Etherum of China.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 22, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I don't know much about ADA. But I like Neo. This is a very good coin. I saw some ICO launches on Neo platform. This is a very good signal for Neo.

yeah and neo is a platform like ethereum. there are few ico tokens which launches on neo platform like you said. and i think chinese gov is supporting them. soon we might see neo in top10.
Pages:
Jump to: