Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 3. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 14, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
As others have stated on this thread I also own both of these coins but have held a longer position with NEO, so at this time it means my NEO coins are well underwater whilst my Cardano is actually in profit (I bought them during August). I would still favour NEO at this time being that it is already established whilst ADA still has much to prove that it can live up to its hype. As with all of these vs questions my real answer is if you like the look of both of them then own both so you are divesting and not putting all your eggs in 1 basket.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I will go for NEO, because i know that NEO is a tough coin and a promising coin. Smiley NEO is better than ADA when it comes to the platform i will go for NEO ofcourse, and it is supported by the Chinese government.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
To be honest, I see great promise in both of them. And I wouldn't make any particular choice if I were you. Since for every self-respecting investor was Boo happiness to have these two coins in his wallet. So if you have the opportunity to purchase both of them, buy both. So you double your chances of success, rather than putting all your money on only one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 06:12:09 AM
My choice would be NEO, although NEO is pretty silent last days, but they are working hard.
NEO pros: For holding you are receiving passive income, NEO is a coin which cant be forked, NEO is supported by Chinese government.
Activity: 268
October 14, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

depends on todays price i will choose ADA my friend,,
because i will get more ADA if we compared with Neo's price now,,
and ADA still have a lot of chance to grow more than neo,,
just my opinion  Wink
thank you
ADA is a nice purchase. I traded that coin a while ago and made a few bucks with it, it should have a high ask price real soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 14, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

depends on todays price i will choose ADA my friend,,
because i will get more ADA if we compared with Neo's price now,,
and ADA still have a lot of chance to grow more than neo,,
just my opinion  Wink
thank you
Activity: 294
October 14, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Both have the advantages of each and both have the potential for the future. But if told to vote, then I will choose NEO. Somehow I really like NEO than ADA. Actually both of them are very worth investing if you want to invest. Choose which one you like. And NEO is my choice.

That's right, because both have their own advantages and drawbacks and I like NEO much more than the ADA. I find NEO a long time ago and founded by a big, solid foundation. Cooperation with Microsoft that push the pole very well. If I invest I will choose NEO
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 12, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
If I have the money to invest, instead of buying only one of them, I would buy both Neo and Ada because they are great and utility projects and I won't want to miss out on the next phase of massive growth of any of them.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 01:43:45 PM
   For me, these coins are top so the risk is reduced. Cardano showed a rise in prices. It's a very good choice
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:25:33 PM
Yes, I would choose NEO. There are sources that NEO will uptrend this year. I'm buying into
Activity: 560
October 12, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
Among these projects, I like only NEO, because I don’t understand how to talk about a project that I don’t hear at all, I’m talking about development, because there’s no need to talk about any development as nothing happens
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
And why you need to choose, why don't you buy both of these coins for the amount of money you have. They both are. But if you insist on a more specific choice, I'm all hands and feet for ADA. To paint all its technical characteristics, I think it makes no sense, you can read them yourself without my comments.
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
I think neo is and old coin, and they have shown their main growth in last year, and Cardano haven't shown a big growth yet, and they have huge perspectives in this year I think.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
I'll choose ADA because this coin have potentially to be biggest coin soon, i know this coin more than NEO because that i choose ADA
agree, but i think, NEO or ADA that the both of the coin have a advantages and disadvantages...
and its no problem if you more comfortable on ADA, because that yours....
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 12, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
I will choose ADA, because ADA is more free, I think NEO is more suitable for some government use, not our investors! Because it is not decentralized!
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
i thik neo is better than ada, because i feel like that.
i invest try to invest in neo and ada token, and neo will make a more profit than ada.
so that is my fact for neo and ada.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 03:38:31 AM
Both NEO and ADA are good projects. Ideally I would choose neo over ada because it's more established and popular but it has already grown much and given great returns from ico. ADA on the other hand is still cheap and can be good investment. So I would buy more of ADA than NEO
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 11, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
For me ADA is better than NEO just look at into their concept and cmc position, ADA is very far away from NEO and i think in the next year ADA will climb into top 5 position in CMC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 01:00:15 PM
I think I would choose NEO because it has an existing working product, this project has support from Chinese Government and its community is growing really fast, more and more projects decide to use this platform. ADA has a great roadmap but there are too many things need to be done.
But today on the market NEO and ADA seems same. It's price is close to deep and different milestones do not make any influence on that. But from fundamental point of view these projects different and similar. And I think their ways never crosses
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 11, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
I think I would choose NEO because it has an existing working product, this project has support from Chinese Government and its community is growing really fast, more and more projects decide to use this platform. ADA has a great roadmap but there are too many things need to be done.
Pages:
Jump to: