Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 7. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
September 19, 2018, 05:13:38 AM
I choose Cardano. The strong technology of this coin in budshchy will be able to bring her in a top 3 cryptocurrencies together with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
September 19, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
I choose Cardano. The interesting blockchain of new generation will bring this cryptocurrency to new level. Very good coin.
Activity: 209
September 19, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
extremely troublesome inquiry to reply. Both these coins hit ATH a couple of months back and afterward they had appalling accidents. Innovatively, I'd state that Cardano is further developed than NEO. It depends on the Haskell dialect, which makes it exceptional when contrasted with alternate cryptos. Over that, a couple of ICOs are utilizing the Cardano stage including Traxia and Sp8de. Contrasted with this, NEO is very like ETH and utilizations a straightforward dialect. My decision would be Cardano, because of its uniqueness.
Activity: 728
September 17, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
Both of them do have the potential to be better, but I prefer ADA compared to NEO. Because there has been a significant increase lately. Although the increase is a little. I am sure ADA will increase in the past few months.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
Neo is pretty much better
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
I will keep both 2. Currently it is 2 coin potential. It has a very good foundation. Ada is much cheaper than the anchor, I would buy anchor if I can not afford both.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
I advise you to invest only in NEO.  I doubt that the ADA will have a good future.  And I would not advise you to take risks.
dsc
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 08:06:52 PM
This is more of a personal preference but ADA is the better deal.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:06:42 PM
I think it's best to divide the investment between these coins, because this is a less secure option than investing in just one coin.
To invest only in one coin undoubtedly dangerously. I think you are right and it is better to divide investments into these two coins. To me both of them seem quite perspective.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
September 13, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
Hey, calm down! There is no need to fight over a dispute such as NEO vs ADA. They are not even too much comparable. Sometimes people compare coins that have no clear relationship.
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
Divide the investment between these coins.  This is the best variant.  Because both coins are good and maybe in the future the price of these coins will grow very much.
Activity: 153
September 13, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
I think you should choose NEO instead of ADA. My opinion is more promising and has the support of China itself. I think it will bring a good profit Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
I think it's best to divide the investment between these coins, because this is a less secure option than investing in just one coin.

exactly, i agree. 60% for I invest altcoin NEO , and the 40% for ADA investment. Lets see which one will lead the way. Smiley
Activity: 183
September 11, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
There is nothing special about these coins, each crypto coin has the same opportunity to get high scores. so in real investment I don't just refer to one coin, so if here the choices are NEO and ADA then I will divide my investment into these two coins, maybe the numbers are different. 60% for I invest altcoin ADA, and the 40% for NEO investment.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
For me, i prefer NEO rather than ADA coin because the price of neo more valuable rather than ada. Eventhough in the coinmarketcap the rank of cardano is higher rather than neo but if we see the progress of the price, i think neo progress is better. We can compare the price. Of neo is better than cardano that neo reach $18 per coin but cardano just reach $0.07 per coin.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
Cardano offers special features that many investors choose as a wallet to support a variety of specialized currencies without problems. You should invest in ADA
Activity: 686
September 11, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
I will choose NEO. Well, NEO have the big ecosystem and good working of the dev team, Why not? I still hold NEO and it's a right choose  Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 11, 2018, 09:25:23 AM
I like the Cardano project more. There is a very strong team in the project. The project has a great idea. At the same time, the team is actively developing its project.
p.s. On the NEO project, I have already earned money.

You have already earned money does not mean that you shouldn't earn more.
I like both NEO and Cardano and believe that they will both be big in the future. I have invested in both, but I think that my sympathies are slightly for NEO.
Activity: 131
September 11, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
I think that Ada is just overhyped, have not seen a practical utility of the coin, Neo on the other hand have consistently been improving and just like etherium, have successfully launched smart contract such as Ontology, Zeepin, Aphelion and more
Pages:
Jump to: