Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 5. (Read 6181 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
I used to think Cardano was miles off the pace - now I think they’ll beat NEO to roll out gen 3 features. This year has been a reminder of how early we still are.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 04, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

NEO is the best for time being for considerable reasons. Neo, for example, has prior plans for any changes in the far future, and this will make it play a leading role in the new smart economy.

copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 04, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
I prefer to invest more in NEO. It is very convenient to use the coin. Yes, and NEO lost in price very significantly. And, in my opinion, very soon this coin should return to previous positions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
October 04, 2018, 05:18:46 AM
I would choose Neo now, because I think Cardano is overvalued. This platform don't work now and costs more than Neo, everything is objective. If Cardano would be 4-5 times less than its current price, then I would consider this asset for purchase.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 03, 2018, 07:33:26 PM
obviously for the long term the NEO is very potential because I'm sure the NEO fore will be a competitor of ETHEREUM, so hold NEO it's much better,that's my opinion
True indeed if the choice between NEO and ADA of course NEO is more potential than ADA,
let alone indeed NEO can be said to be a competitor of Ethereum,
so I think we should not doubt the NEO for sure
I prefer the NEO which yields a much bigger advantage with its development were present as well as supported by enthusiasts that continues to grow and develop. so it is very good by choosing the main coins NEO as simply worthless.
There will be progress happening on the NEO is able to generate more profits that are able to be a lot of progress.
 It is widely supported by investment and the number of enthusiasts who attended. so it is a lot of favorable progress becomes.
Activity: 103
October 03, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
Honestly, I would choose NEO, because this currency seems to me more promising and reliable. But I can not state this confidently, since this is a "lottery"
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
I think that at the moment it is difficult to compare these projects. They have different consensus. Besides, at the moment Neo has more ecosystem than Cardano. Neo is my favorite in this choice.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
I choose neo because i believe neo is really strong project and neo have huge support from china. also i am following da hong fei and i know he is really intelligent person in crypto space. and i think neo will be really huge in the future. but same time i am holding also some bag of ada. i love these two projects.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
I think now it is better to invest in Cardano and hold the coins for a short term to quickly make a profit.  I think you should not hold Cardano for a long term
Activity: 71
October 02, 2018, 12:47:14 AM
both are good, but if I am told to choose one of them, I choose NEO because NEO has a strong foundation. NEO has a big chance and he can be said to be Ethereum in China. In the future, I am sure that NEO will be profitable, let alone see its huge potential so that many are interested in buying or investing.
Activity: 462
October 02, 2018, 12:02:32 AM
I am now convinced that Ada is actually a more promising project with a good potential for further development. Today it is noticeable that NEO in its development simply stopped. I very much hope that next year the situation at NEO will improve, but the main part of the money I invest is in the purchase of ADA.
Activity: 826
October 01, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
Even though NEO looks downhill now but I'm sure that NEO is a very good and profitable coin in the future, precisely when prices drop like now, buying more is profitable.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 09:18:41 AM
Both are among the most solid blockchain project, i would sense ADA development will be much slower. NEO is not going too well too, as Chinese are still facing uncertainty especially from the authority direction.
Activity: 287
October 01, 2018, 09:07:39 AM
Both are good and have their own advantages and both have potential for the future. But if asked to choose one of the two, I would choose NEO. Somehow I really like NEO more than ADA. In fact, they are both worth investing if you want to invest. NEO is my choice. I hope  prices will increase and rebound later this year
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
Technically, I like both of these coins, because each of them has its own strengths and is regularly improved. So I invest in both one and the other coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 01, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
I like Cardano. In this project there is a very strong team. I really like dpos consensus. The Cardano platform will have many updates in the future.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 04:50:51 AM
I choose ADA. Good capitalization and blockchain of new generation. Technologies develop and it will be break a blockchain next year.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 01, 2018, 04:43:12 AM
Neo and Ada, both are good coints and certainly well developed, but if asked to choose I tend to be neo because I think this coint is more promising for future investment
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 01, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
From the point of view of technology, ADA is in the first place, and if you only consider speculation, then Neo will suit you more in this case.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
October 01, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
choosing between NEO and ADA is quite difficult, because the two coins are equally good and already have their own community or market. but if I choose one, I prefer neo for long-term investment,
Pages:
Jump to: