Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 6. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
obviously for the long term the NEO is very potential because I'm sure the NEO fore will be a competitor of ETHEREUM, so hold NEO it's much better,that's my opinion
True indeed if the choice between NEO and ADA of course NEO is more potential than ADA,
let alone indeed NEO can be said to be a competitor of Ethereum,
so I think we should not doubt the NEO for sure
I prefer the NEO which yields a much bigger advantage with its development were present as well as supported by enthusiasts that continues to grow and develop. so it is very good by choosing the main coins NEO as simply worthless.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
I will undoubtedly make my choice in favor of the NEO project since today the project already has its own subprojects, which are based on NEO as well as its infrastructure, on which some projects operate. Therefore, I think that the choice is obvious.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
NEO is the best one here. NEO is really good altcoin that has a promising future like ETH had ever and I believe in its strengths that it will be nice.
i would add NEO to those two as well. the "problem" with ADA is that it is still getting implemented and we have not tested it yet. and with the main net they can surprise a lot of us. compared to the price of the token, as for now ADA has a bigger potential of growth
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
I will choose Neo if Im in The past year Because this coin has a big potential than other coins but for now ADA coin now is most likely of traders from now.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

Very difficult choice. I believe in both coins, and I am their holder. But there is more preference for ADA.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:38:46 AM
I definitely choose NEO. The fact is that I really like this coin and its idea. Last year, its rate was much higher than the entire market and development seemed very promising. You'll see, the time will come and everything will grow again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
NEO is much better coin than ADA according to coinmarketcap and NEO is set to fly now. NEO has great potential as well it has low circulating reply. ADA has much larger supply for the market so it will take time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
I think  both altcoins deserve attention and should be invested in both coins and I also think that NEO is a good coin for investment on a long term.
I would invest in both: ADA as more affordable and NEO because of its potential. ADA also has a good potential and better price by market cap.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
This is more of a personal preference but ADA is the better deal.
I'd invest in both, because ADA is in top 10 coins when we look at the price by market cap, it's affordable. NEO is number 14, which is also good.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Unquestionably, I will pick NEO. ADA is somewhat misrepresenting coin to me. It is great however yet little exaggerated. However, NEO has the high potential than ADA. In china, individuals considered it the second ethereum. After ethereum, I figure NEO stage will be more noteworthy than others coins. Numerous great ICO Projects are coming in light of NEO Platform. They got accomplishment from their ICO. What's more, step by step more stages will add on NEO. Along these lines, NEO is superior to ADA. Rank isn't the reality here.
Activity: 336
September 28, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
According to me, the two are high-potential subcoins, but my preference as a long-term investor Ada. Because white paper is more successful.
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
NEO is the best one here. NEO is really good altcoin that has a promising future like ETH had ever and I believe in its strengths that it will be nice.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:45:16 AM
I NEO looks preferable. Yes, Cardano has its own unique services. But nevertheless, NEO as a long-term project, to my opinion, has a lot of prospects for profitable growth already in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
September 28, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
I think you should choose NEO instead of ADA. My opinion is more promising and has the support of China itself. I think it will bring a good profit Grin
I would do the same thing, although I believe In Cardano. I would invest 80% in NEO and the rest in ADA. They are both good coins for long-term holding.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:41:21 PM
I think  both altcoins deserve attention and should be invested in both coins and I also think that NEO is a good coin for investment on a long term.
Activity: 95
September 27, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
NEO will be one of their most profitable coins this year. If we compare these two projects, I will vote for NEO. I suggest you to invest your money on NEO, Because NEO is a Ethereum form China
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
though many here give positive overviews on neo, i still would pick up ada. there's something that worries me about neo, it is centralized if i am not mistaken
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 20, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
I will definitely choose Neo as Neo potential is really big. Neo has good case uses for real world application, Neo is also centralized/ decentralized which means, Neo can work with both system making cryptocurrency to be well received in a way people are used to!
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
September 20, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
NEO vs ADA, it's hard to make choices for both of these coints but I think neo is more potential, neo develops better over time and I'm sure that in the future it can be a big coint even though it takes a long time
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
of course I am more interested in choosing ADA compared with NEO. ADA has a very good price increase I am also confident with the roadmap they plan to make sense and will fit the plan. the future of this coin is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: