Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 20. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:13:59 PM
Of course Ethereum is better, I don't understand why so many people are discussing it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 18, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
NEO is altcoin is called the dragon of Asia. It has perfect technology, fast transaction processing speed. NEO also worth to invest. However, if I choose between NEO and ETH, I would definitely invest in ETH. Ethereum has a huge market capitalization, which always holds the second position in the market after Bitcoin. Every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring us a lot of money in the next few years.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 06:04:45 PM
NEO is being considered as the next Ethereum because of the advantages it offers over Ethereum in terms of technology. And I think that's why NEO rose dramatically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:28:47 PM
Of course there are, their sets, both conventional and Internet-coin. Be careful! Check the power of attorney, read reviews, look at the site itself.  Cheesy In many cases, time always plays an important role, as it knows the market very well and you understand this structure. In the future, be careful. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 05:26:50 PM
both coins are potential and great coins to hold for a long term investment though they crypto market is volatile but ethereum is they leading altcoin then comes NEO which has a great potentials
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
King of My own World
August 18, 2018, 05:07:04 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think each cryptocarrency will retain its own place with its own capabilities, you have seen that the current market crash is going down all the currencies, as well as the Etherium platform is much stronger. In that case, I will keep ahead Etherium .
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
lately I'm disappointed in the ethereum and more and more I'm looking towards NEO . I think that splitting of the portfolio should be done many times ago
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
August 18, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
Both of them seem to be really good options, NEO dropped in price considerably as well as ethereum but I still think the later could recover from that, NEO on the other hand is too recent and it still hasn't show reliability, while ethereum has been in the market for a considerable amount of time already.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 18, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
Ethereum is definitely a more promising currency than NEO. However, NEO is also worth investing attention as a long-term investment. The prices of the Ethereum and NEO are very profitable for buying now.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 04:41:02 PM
NEO is a developing project and I think it needs more time. It is not right to compare it with ethereum. because ethereum has participants from many countries and is a strong, brandname coin.
Activity: 216
August 18, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
 NEO is the first cryptocurrency in China. If you plan to invest in a long term, then it is better to choose NEO. With NEO there is the possibility to develop smart contracts with known programming languages
copper member
Activity: 178
August 18, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
NEO is a very good platform and coin, but it has one problem. This platform has problems with the Chinese government. This can prevent the coin from growing.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Yes, I'm sure Neo will be one of the leaders this year. One of the main reasons is the huge load of ETH, as well as the cost ratio. By the New year, Neo will become one of the most popular platforms on the crypto market.
Activity: 101
August 18, 2018, 01:41:34 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
I think NEO will not be the next coin after ETH.  Now there are more promising coins that can replace the future ETH.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 18, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
NEO is a good coin in the world of alts but actually I don't think that it has any chances of getting over ETH. And no reasons for that as well.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
If you look at it, NEO will be a little better than Ethereum. But do not forget that Ethereum is still the second most valuable Cryptocurrency in the world. Obviously, both Ethereum and NEO have their advantages and disadvantages. However, their advantages are better than those of most pre-coded types. Both Ethereum and NEO offer promising prospects.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 08:11:28 AM
they both are good and will be have a good future than many coin and token out there. hard to tell which one is better
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
though the crypto market have been volatile since they year 2018 began but ethereum is a meaningful coin with a great potential and NEO is a potential coin to hold for a long term investment.
Activity: 118
August 18, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
Ethereum as the queen of the crypto community has the capacity and ability to over run NEO at any instant. Ethereum as we all know is next to Bitcoin when it comes to the world of cryptocurrency as such it has the power to push in the market price than NEO. Most of the upcoming projects are in line with Ethereum footprint.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Honestly, I do not think it is possible for NEO to be the next ethereum in cryptocurrency because ethereum is more potential and it has better and advanced technology than neo. Ethereum has more community and potentials.

I don't think that NEO is going to be next Ethereum, but when the market recover NEO will be the strongest competition of Ethereum. NEO is wonderful project and I believe in the bright future of the project. Ethereum is probably the best altcoin and it is still better than NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: