Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 18. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Ethereum has already shot up to over $1000 so future growth will be slow, whereas NEO just went over $100 meaning the potential speed of growth will be much greater. I would invest in both but with a stronger weighting towards NEO

correct. I agree with you. Ethereum has shot so high that it reaches more than $ 1,000 so that future growth will slow down a bit. while NEO is most likely to exceed Ethereum prices, it takes a long time to reach that target. because NEO is currently still less competitive with ethereum.
Activity: 1274
August 20, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
in my opinion there is a possibility that NEO will be like Ethereum next in the world of crypto currencies. all of that depends on the interest in NEO.
one of the main reasons NEO prices have risen dramatically is that demand is higher than market offers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
NEO is really interesting platform, but not as well tested as Ethereum. There are a lot of ICO's on Ethereum and for NEO it's just a start. It's really important decision for now and we are trying to choose the best solution. Still we have many questions, but I'm sure we will make a right decision.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
In the wallet, both would look good, just NEO has good potential for enhancement, yet NEO requires a long-term ETH achievement, but I think it's a good idea to buy and hold some NEOS for a long time
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
Many people would like to call NEO as Chinese Ethereum. no doubt NEO is a promising project and quite low risk coin to hold just as ETH. But If you compare these two coins. I think ETH is well ahead of NEO at the moment.
Yes, im agree with your opinion. Neo also has a great pptencial for future growth, so if somebody want to buy it - it will be a good decision.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
They are both good as an investment, but I prefer ETH more than NEO. ETH has more use, including that you always can trade using it. ETH markets are on all exchanges along with BTC pairs.
But despite that, NEO is also a good coin for investment and it definitely has great potential in nearest future.
So, probably it is worth considering to buy both of them for hold and taking into account current market condition we should be prepared that it will rather be long than short term investment Smiley
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Many people would like to call NEO as Chinese Ethereum. no doubt NEO is a promising project and quite low risk coin to hold just as ETH. But If you compare these two coins. I think ETH is well ahead of NEO at the moment.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
there is lots of ICO's out there who use ethereum. neo has some too but from number point ethereum is best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
I think that maybe soon NEO will be the third after the ethereum. Because he has great ambitions. And there are many who support him. I think that this is not a bad coin with which you can make something blind.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
While NEO can not compete with ETH, ETH has a greater growth potential, as this is the second most popular coin in the market, and popularity is the main indicator of success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
In my suggestion yes it has huge potential for growth and success and its currently very low and cheap for buying and there are some rumors around in market that China may start to regulation on cryptocurrency that will be very positive news for NEO.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
Personly, i think the increase in NEO is still not stable and still very easy to change. While ETH has been very proven since the first that he is a safe coin and very friendly in its development.
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
NEO managed to continue to grow in the Chinese market, which explains its significant growth, and this can lead to a better future, so that it is in the top ten of the currency. I believe that neo has a great future, after China admits crypto currency, the price of neo will fly to the moon
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
Both are good and most promising coin but There are several differences between Ethereum and Antshares/NEO, particularly in the technology by which they are built, and more specifically, their programming language.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 20, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Both projects are very promising and their networks are considered the best for today. But to compare them there is no sense, it is necessary to have in your arsenal both coins, and projects are different. Everyone has their pros and cons.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
I have been following/investing in NEO for a long time, back to Antshares days, it's a great project. They have the Chinese backing, as we all know China loves to support their own projects/companies (Ex: Alibaba over Amazon).

A major benefit over Ethereum is that developers can code within NEO using various pre-existing coding languages. Whereas, with ETH you need to learn solidity. NEO strives to build a "smart economy", which I do envision as something that will exist in the future.

If you are interested in NEO, and the overall vision of a "smart economy", I recommend you look into Elastos (ELA), which is the most important peice to the overall grande vision "Smart Economy" that both NEO and Elastos are striving to achieve. Elastos also has a smaller market cap compared to NEO, and if you do your research you will soon learn that the upside is extremely large, assuming Elastos can achieve it's goals. As much as I love NEO, I am that much more in love with ELA.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 20, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

Yes I think so. It's one of my favourite coins. Both the coins are really good. NEO is China backed cryptocurrency.  Many investor going to use NEO platform upcoming days. That is the reason of price growth.
The two coins between ethereum and neo are also my favorite coins too,
because I myself am very confident that both have a bright future,
then with us investing in both of course it will be very profitable
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
Ethereum has outperform Neo at this time in cryptocurrency community.  More than 90% of smart contract activities happens on ethereum platform. Ethereum is creating successful ICO back to back on it's platform and cryptocurrency is getting different in road to different existing market and future discovery market because of success of Ethereum!
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
Ethereum is only a stage for enterprise improvement. Advancement and improvement – rely upon and occur toward the path that individuals make Ethereum frame. NEO has a specific development vector that structures this stage with the planned reason.
Indeed, NEO has some unequivocal preferences over Ethereum, however as I stated, Ethereum is probably going to rapidly close this hole, as this stage has just picked up acknowledgment. The genuine estimation of NEO is that the stage plans to meet administrative necessities for a stage reasonable for the savvy economy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
I'm investing in ETH, I'm not expecting NEO to replace ETH. But NEO is really strong. I do not despise NEO so I invested a lot in NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: