Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 17. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
For me, ETH is one of the most reliable coins, because it is a very popular platform for ICO and this coin is developed every day.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2018, 11:08:30 PM
neo will be massive, it has great potential great technology  & most important  its internally backed by chinese government, its an open secret, when ever Chinese govt. will allow openly it will great investment which can give returns beyond imagination.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 10:49:24 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

Both are as good in any case, when NEO improves their project, the ETH does not just remain silent, they will develop the project and their value is also to compensate. We will see both of them competing to get more investor interest, and this is good for the crypto market, because the coins will get better quality.
Activity: 153
August 20, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
NEO is an altcoin that has good technology so that it has the potential to grow in the future. In addition, NEO is supported by the Chinese government which will enable it to be further developed. I think NEO will follow ethereum's footsteps and be worthy of long-term investment in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:32:24 PM
I don't think Neo can't be the next ethereum in the crypto world, these two cointos each have their own characteristics and I think ethereum remains the best Altcoint among the other altcoint types
Activity: 121
August 20, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
compared to ETH I prefer NEO, in terms of sending tokens not using fees in NEO, maybe ETH will be replaced by NEO
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?

I have great hopes for Ether, because this is the most promising crypto coin currently on the market. If you are sure, and dare to take the risk of investing a lot of money every day, then I am sure that in the future you will become a big investor in the crypto world.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:52:13 PM
Hype behind neo is coming from china only, some unknown nasty thing is happening in china. i am not sure about it that maybe Chinese are testing NEO as their bandwagon. However i consider ETH has showed great trust and capability to be used a platform for token economics for ICOs
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

In my opinion, ETH will remain and always be the first and number one altcoin in cryptocurreny. Moreover, the strength of the ETH is now getting stronger with various projects and sophisticated technologies that are owned. It will be very difficult for NEO to eliminate ETH at this time, in the future I don't know, everything can still change.
Ethereum seems not to have created new innovations, if neo can create a platform that is better than Ethereum, I think the possibility of NEO going to defeat Ethereum is not impossible.
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

In my opinion, ETH will remain and always be the first and number one altcoin in cryptocurreny. Moreover, the strength of the ETH is now getting stronger with various projects and sophisticated technologies that are owned. It will be very difficult for NEO to eliminate ETH at this time, in the future I don't know, everything can still change.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
NEO is a great competitor to Ethereum but i think NEO will not surpass Ethereum in terms of market price value.This would take long.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 09:31:30 PM
As i see, it does not take subsequent list for the gold coin marketplace, and many men and women along with people spend straight into eth, and a few suppositions explained it is 4 seasons involving eth, consequently to me even now I favor along with My spouse and I decide on ETH.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
NEO is not the next ETH in the world of electronic money, NEO is essentially a version of ETH
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

I chose NEO, we can see Ether has indeed sped up to more than $ 1500, but it's fairly slow, while NEO has just surpassed $ 100, which means the potential speed of growth will be far greater in the future. I will still invest in both, but 70% I will give to NEO.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 08:28:02 PM
NEO is such as China's currency Ethereum.
- Technology: NEO is appreciated than Ethereum
- platform: NEO is developed on the platform BLockchain, smart contracts.
important thing, NEO was supported by China- the market has the largest economy in the world
in my opinion, the NEO will continue high teeth in the future
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
Both good coins. You could invest in both coins. But between NEO and ETH, I like the ETH.Because  Ethereum is the most stable coin in the current market. Ethereum's future is much better.
I hope the price of ETH will increase soon.

And I hope that the price will not increase in the near future :DAnd it will give an excellent opportunity to purchase.
Activity: 39
August 20, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
Both good coins. You could invest in both coins. But between NEO and ETH, I like the ETH.Because  Ethereum is the most stable coin in the current market. Ethereum's future is much better.
I hope the price of ETH will increase soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
While NEO can not compete with ETH, ETH has a greater growth potential, as this is the second most popular coin in the market, and popularity is the main indicator of success.
I think it just right in the next few years. NEO is like ETH but it has many of improvements of technology which make it's faster and cheaper than ETH. No one want to pay more fee to make a transaction. So I think it will pass ETH in the future.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
Both ETH and NEO are currencies of the world but in my opinion you should invest NEO rather than ETH by. ETH is just a platform for business innovation and development and its direction is for individuals to build on ETH. NEO has a far-reaching orientation and it is shaping its foundation with a goal in mind. NEO has certain advantages over ETH.
Activity: 162
August 20, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
Neo and ethereum are not correct in my opinion. ethereum is a powerful and recognized coin. neo is still new and needs development.
Pages:
Jump to: