Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 24. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 10, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
Perhaps NEO has a great potential, but this project at the moment looks much weaker than ETH. At the moment, it's not the time to invest in weak projects.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
I think that NEO is a good and promising coin, but the Etherium is now in the first place after NEO. Perhaps in the future NEO will bring good profits, a lot depends on whether China will take NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Today Ethereum dont have really dangerous competitors. Neo is still a  weak coin compared to ETH, but both have a good future..NEO is an excellent competitor to the ether, but not in 2018.

It is Ethereum considered to be the first successful ICO among all that went to the market)
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 10, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Today Ethereum dont have really dangerous competitors. Neo is still a  weak coin compared to ETH, but both have a good future..NEO is an excellent competitor to the ether, but not in 2018.

Activity: 686
August 10, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
It seems to me that NEO has few chances against Ethereum. They do not offer anything new, just copies the basic functions of ETH.
But NEO is the ETH of China. And you know that. ^^ !. If China accepts NEO then the whole world will have to think again. That's the important thing. ETH is good but every currency has its weaknesses. The market is being adjusted. Maybe another non-NEO or ETH will dominate the world.
it's true that there are lots of good coins, only NEO and ETH are most prominent in my opinion. choosing both for long-term investment is a wise choice because in my opinion, these two coins are the best coins today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
August 10, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
It seems to me that NEO has few chances against Ethereum. They do not offer anything new, just copies the basic functions of ETH.
But NEO is the ETH of China. And you know that. ^^ !. If China accepts NEO then the whole world will have to think again. That's the important thing. ETH is good but every currency has its weaknesses. The market is being adjusted. Maybe another non-NEO or ETH will dominate the world.
Activity: 122
August 10, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
NEO is a good coin, but ETH is already a very popular coin and many ICO use this platform.  So my choice is ETH.
Activity: 55
August 10, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
These two coins are quite similar. But in my opinion, Neo is a little bit better. NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants.

At the moment it is centralized. This is a big drawback, therefore, the ethereum is now superior to NEO. But the developers promised by the end of the year to make the NEO network decentralized
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Ethereum was implemented in seven programming languages (C ++, Go, Python, Java, JavaScript, Haskell, Rust) and resulted in improved software in general.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 10, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Neo and ethereum are both profitable investments in our industry through their excellence many investors are become loyal to them and we should support them both to promote the community in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 10, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
I vote for NEO, and there are many reasons for that. Regarding the decentralization of this project, I wrote many times, as well as about the centralization of Ethereum, you can read my past posts, as for supporting these projects , as we know, NEO has ties with the government, Ethereum, in turn, only with one old fraudster.
Activity: 228
August 10, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
And I believe that both these coins have prospects and have chances for future development,and if there is a choice when investing,then I can say with confidence that it is worth investing in these currencies.
Activity: 215
August 10, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Well, no one really knows what the future will hold.Both projects are relatively new (in the grand scheme of things), and they both need to deliver on their core promises. When those things start to happen, we’ll have a clearer picture of which one will come out on top.
Activity: 57
August 10, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
I think that NEO now takes its place and it's a worthy place. A number of projects already use NEO as a platform. I think that the price gap between the Ethereum and NEO will decrease. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
I think it is a much better investment tool than other coins like neo, although it has ethereum problems.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
These two coins are quite similar. But in my opinion, Neo is a little bit better. NEO is backed by the Chinese government. This has become the most important factor for NEO’s popularity in China, making it China’s first open-source public blockchain project. NEO is also backed by WINGS, Alibaba, and various Microsoft-like giants.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 10, 2018, 07:08:40 AM
As I see many here support Ethereum, apparently he helped them get rich and clouded their eyes, but the crypto industry does not support stagnant minds and will soon drive them out of here.
Activity: 172
August 10, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
I like ethereum as it decentralized platform it runs exactly programmed with out any fraud or third-party interface
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
I do not think that Ethereum has a rival and I do not think that this NEO can be EOS and I doubt it !
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
For me, ETH is still the leader in their competition . And I am sure that it will be a very long time - and perhaps always. Though NEO-Chinese version of ETH, but so far ETH is leading by far
Pages:
Jump to: