Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 32. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
That's possible
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
ETH is the better choice. NEO just opened. There are many shortcomings and mistakes in the system. Need a long check to be able to stabilize. ETH has improved and is continuing to improve and upgrade. Personally, I always choose ETH
Activity: 980
July 31, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
I have not been so familiar with NEO so i still believe that ethereum is still the best altcoin. But many experts predict that NEO will become the rival of ethereum in the future.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
I think NEO will not go beyond ethereum, maybe NEO is currently experiencing a significant improvement I think it's just a moment.
Activity: 21
July 31, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
It's not a secret that NEO is the Chinese version of ethereum. I think by now, NEO is also one of the most valuable of cryptocurrency and most valuable platform. NEO will have huge increasing of price nearly and NEO may be in first 10 main altcoins also..
If we looking for ethereum, ethereum is the second main stable cryptocurrency in crypto market.

It's still in its early stages but it has a lot of potential to grow from here. The Chinese are pretty good with their technology, so there is a good chance that NEO can continue to go somewhere. There have been some doubts about the fundamentals for ETH lately as people are unsure that it's platform will be able to evolve with the rest of them, but I guess all we can do is wait and see.

In terms of security, I don't know much about the reliability of NEO. How strong is it against attacks?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
I believe in NEO, it's quite a strong platform, already proven itself! And what will happen next, we'll see!
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
I think Neo's ability to defeat Ethereum is unlikely.
Ethereum is a strong coin and even on the coin market cap site, Ethereum ranks second.
This indicates that Ethereum is a good coin and has many enthusiasts.
I think Neo is under Ethereum, and in the future, I'm not sure if Neo will replace Ethereum.
Ethereum is a coin that uses advanced smart contract technology.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
I like both
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 02:44:04 AM
Actually NEO is great but still it requires much of development. Ethereum has already shot up to over $1000 so future growth will be slow, whereas NEO just went over $100 meaning the potential speed of growth will be much greater. I would invest in both but with a stronger weighting towards NEO
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
It's not a secret that NEO is the Chinese version of ethereum. I think by now, NEO is also one of the most valuable of cryptocurrency and most valuable platform. NEO will have huge increasing of price nearly and NEO may be in first 10 main altcoins also..
If we looking for ethereum, ethereum is the second main stable cryptocurrency in crypto market.
Activity: 302
July 31, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
Personally, I keep both of these coins in my portfolio, because I believe that they both have great potential. Both projects have a broad foundation. Their blockade is very popular in its circles and will develop.
Activity: 130
July 31, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
NEO is a great crypto and it will be sure a strong competitor for ETH
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
I think neo is popular because more and more interested and many also keep token neo and make it rare to buy, but I think neo will not be eth for the next because it is better ETH and because I have earned a great income from eth sort of like that in my opinion.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
NEO is a developing project and I think it needs more time. It is not right to compare it with ethereum. because ethereum has participants from many countries and is a strong, brandname coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
I much prefer ETH still personally, just so much bigger with much more usage. I prefer their team also.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 01:51:54 AM
NEO is a good platform,its called many person that  neo is the next eth.but to be honest I don't think so.eth is the all time best after bitcoin.but if chaina ligeal crypto then NEO can be different otherwise eth is far better.
Activity: 459
July 31, 2018, 01:35:29 AM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO can not grow with ETH in the future. Although China is focusing on technology, it can not compare to ETH.
ETH has been around for a long time and they always improve their technology in the best way. In addition, ETH is more famous than NEO and they will take full advantage of it to cooperate with large businesses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 01:31:02 AM
Until now potential NEO coin is very good in the crypto market, but to compete with ETH seems to still take a long time because Guys investors prefer to invest into ETH rather than NEO.
While Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, NEO has been growing very quickly and making a good attempt at catching up with Ethereum. Their competition is so intense that NEO is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. I think it has all the chances to become one of the best cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
July 30, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
Of course I choose ethereum.It is unreasonable to compare neo with ethereum.Someone has proven himself and the other is still crawling.

crawling you say? Its mostly based in china, which is a country notorious for keeping things quiet. Neo is technologically equal to ethereum, all ether has is first movers advantage. Don't get me wrong, i love them both, but neo is in no way inferior (nor superior) to eth
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
NEO with a period is more, but it is asking for a huge number of improvements. I believe, in fact, that the upcoming plans, these like the Crypto Galaxy, where you will have the chance to make a personal cryptoplanet, will increase the prominence and importance of NEO factors.
Pages:
Jump to: