Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO VS ETH - page 29. (Read 9418 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
In my opinion, NEO is still very far from Ethereum, although it is said that he is its Chinese competitor . But it will take years for him to replace it . While Ethereum has no competitors
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 01:17:31 AM
These bottlenecks are just one of the many problems that NEO's team are  attempting to fix with their own platform. The question is weather NEO's proposed changes actually offer anything new and whether the cryptocurrency will be attractive enough to encourage take up outside of china. As NEO is attempting to build on its predecessor tools it's helpful to take a look at how Ethereum works and what NEO is doing to improve it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 06, 2018, 01:02:18 AM
I think that these two projects are equally strong. But it is specifically in the Asian region that NEO is more popular, so we can say that this project will not just disappear
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 12:58:46 AM
I still love neo because of its great features it was created for, eth only popular and used by many people with time most people will shift to neo been a china altcoin.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
For many, and for me including NEO - Chinese version of ETH. But so far it's a bit far from ETH. Perhaps in a few years one will be replaced by another , but for now ETH is leading in their competition.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 06, 2018, 12:44:06 AM
For now I make ETH as a future coin, with many successful tokens and many exchanges based ETH, it is certain that invest ETH is a very profitable thing in the future day.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
Both are dapps and smart contract ecosystem; I think neo is more faster and efficient compare to ethereum; I wonder why people don't adopt it more
Activity: 172
August 06, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
I think definitely here already wins eth and will also win in the future because Ethereum first created this product!
I think so too.  Yes, it may be worth part of the money to invest in NEO, but I doubt that NEO will be the same popular coin as ETH.
Activity: 48
August 05, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
neo has great team and project but ethereum is the king of altcoins. I know neo is trend rigth now but ethereum will take its place again. ethereum is so powerfull and genius kid of crypto world vitalik is boss of ethereum.
You're right.  ETH is one of the best coins now.  And so in the future NEO will find it difficult to replace ETH.
Activity: 233
August 05, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
neo has great team and project but ethereum is the king of altcoins. I know neo is trend rigth now but ethereum will take its place again. ethereum is so powerfull and genius kid of crypto world vitalik is boss of ethereum.
Activity: 168
August 05, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
NEO has some new and improved features, ETH has pioneer advantage, as it was the first to build a platform that supports other projects.
Yes you are right.  I think NEO will have a good future if this coin continues to develop.  And it seems to me NEO is now a good coin for investment.
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Of course ETH is better and more popular than NEO and I doubt that NEO will be able to replace ETH.  I think only EOS can replace ETH.
Activity: 118
August 04, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
At the moment I would buy both coins, because it seems to me that they have great prospects. But I trust ETH more than NEO. I've been investing on the air for a long time.
Yes, both coins are good and some money is worth investing in NEO in order to get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 406
August 04, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
At the moment I would buy both coins, because it seems to me that they have great prospects. But I trust ETH more than NEO. I've been investing on the air for a long time.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
I can't understand myself why my liking for NEO has been held for so long. For almost a year I've been following this project, almost from the very beginning. I believe it has a great future.
Activity: 279
August 04, 2018, 01:42:23 PM
it is very difficult for NEO to be able to advance ahead of the ETH because most tokens in the current and future years are based on ethereum
Activity: 686
August 04, 2018, 01:40:20 PM
Will NEO be next ETH in crypto currency world? What is the main reason for going up NEO drastically?
Neo is also a top altcoin now and it is also a very popular altcoin now but ethereum is the strongest altcoin so i will still choose ethereum because the of this coin is still bright, and even the value of eth now is in deep, i am sure that it will rise again this year.
Yes, I also feel that ETH is the best altcoin at the moment. but actually NEO and ETH are altcoins that have their own wealth and shortcomings. I think both are worthy of being held for investment.
I think NEO can be very surprising if the obstacles that hold it back are gone. I am sure that NEO will become a coin that can be aligned with an ETH.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 04, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
Neo is also a top altcoin now and it is also a very popular altcoin now but ethereum is the strongest altcoin so i will still choose ethereum because the of this coin is still bright, and even the value of eth now is in deep, i am sure that it will rise again this year.
Activity: 185
August 04, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
It could be possible neo is so popular in China and it also has a potential to grow even more in time just like there both has a good project that put a mark on the people and in the market and people started to recognize neo for it also has a trusted ratings on the market other list.
Activity: 164
August 04, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
for me at least neo  a good coin, but it can not compete with the ethereum. At least, NEO will bring more profit in comparison with the ethereum, so you can safely invest. if there is free money, then neo should definitely enter the portfolio for long-term investment
For ETH is a better choice. NEO has just opened. There are many shortcomings and errors in the system. Need a long check to be stable. ETH has improved and continues to improve and improve. Personally, I always choose ETH
I also believe in the success of ETH more than NEO.  Now ETH is a strong and reliable coin.  So my choice is ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: